Crafting anywhere we want.

Options
NaboOmega - Dreamweaver
NaboOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Suggestion Box
Here's something that was never added in the forums. Currently, we can only craft items at an NPC. I don't know if anyone gonna like this one. Let's craft items anywhere we want and repair items anywhere we want at anytime. Repairing items are getting ridiculously overpriced these days. We have a choice, we can still craft items at an NPC, or we can make ourselves even if we're not in any city. What do you think?
Post edited by NaboOmega - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Tuff_Cookie - Raging Tide
    Tuff_Cookie - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Wow I was thinking that a long time ago when I first started playing XD
    Yah why do we need an NPC to help us make are own stuff I mean what thay going to do stare at it and tell us if we do it wrong XD b:chuckle
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    the npc has the tools we need to craft our materials together :P u really want to lug one of those big looms around in case you have the random spite to craft an armor? :P

really i dont see this suggestion as a good one xD i mean, your in fc and suddenly you have the NEED to craft? it cant wait until your dungeon run is over? xD

an item to repair all of your things would be a nice gold sink though. like buy it from a merchant, you can carry with you to repair everything in an emergency. i guess that doesnt really have much to do with your suggestion... lol.

are you saying that to avoid repair bills you would rather craft a whole new piece of armor? o-o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • NaboOmega - Dreamweaver
    NaboOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    If you're repairing any item yourself rather than taking it to an NPC. It can avoid the repair bill altogether. Now, if you're talking about a repair hammer, like the one from the elder scrolls 4 oblivion. That would be extremely nice. That skill is known as the armorer skill.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    dude, your name is awful

go die
    i like potato