who are the best wizzies on your server?

Comments

• Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I did say Ember right after dPyro. :P Also I prefer the sage version of FoW. The aoe is small but really useful in certain situations, for example when being ganked by two melees or in TW when you can seal 2-4 people in the base entrances.
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    u sir are very insulting pretty sure i could beat u with r8 wep adn +0 armors.

b:laugh a month back or so back in a 1v1 at west I ticked you 3 times in a 1v1 with your rank 9, from a wizzy with +4 HH90/HH99 gear that's just horrible, if i ever get rank 9 I'd dominate you.
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    b:laugh a month back or so back in a 1v1 at west I ticked you 3 times in a 1v1 with your rank 9, from a wizzy with +4 HH90/HH99 gear that's just horrible, if i ever get rank 9 I'd dominate you.

Mister ego can I 1vs1 you weaponless? =] No weapon promise ^^ Then I can put you on the part of the list the_owner is.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    Mister ego can I 1vs1 you weaponless? =] No weapon promise ^^ Then I can put you on the part of the list the_owner is.

i dont wanna be on a list, i know im not top 5 <_<. And i already 1v1d u a few times don't u remember >:C

And i wouldnt say im mr. ego, I just cant accept someone like bbq to be top 5, when I know of 10+ better than him at his class.
    edited November 2011
    i dont wanna be on a list, i know im not top 5 <_<. And i already 1v1d u a few times don't u remember >:C

And i wouldnt say im mr. ego, I just cant accept someone like bbq to be top 5, when I know of 10+ better than him at his class.

I remember you seeing in a small pvp war once only. Please tell me the 10 =] I think bbqs a very good wizzy so go ahead and tell me the other better ones.

I can take of my wizzys hat to if you want.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    I remember you seeing in a small pvp war once only. Please tell me the 10 =] I think bbqs a very good wizzy so go ahead and tell me the other better ones.

we 1v1d at west one day like 4-5 times D: (honestly doesn't remember the outcomes however) It was the day you were pming me the "dont talk to me" or w.e.

in no particular order

Amour
    QuFeng
    Arenceous
    you
    questro
    archevil
    adroit (not sure if he still plays)
    stonemsm
    SaiyanGohan
    Bellatrix
    Biggyluv
    YaLi
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Bleh, despite my name Sandstorm is one of my least used skills. For nuking purposes i got Glacial Snare which does more damage and comes with a nice speed debuff, also other wizards use Stone Barrier so SSing them is kinda useless. Most of my kills are with fire skills anyway due to genie spark. I would take demon dPyro over demon SS any day since the added damage on SS is kinda meh considering recent gear level. All in all I still find sage and demon pretty even. If I could exchange versions I would take: demon dPyro, Ember, maybe Stone Rain (even tho sage is nice as well), Hailstorm, Pitfall, Stone Barrier obviously and Glacial Snare. Rest I either don't care or would keep the sage version. :P

I don't see wellspring quaff...with wellspring quaff my glacial snare and d.pyro = gush and pyro.

Demon D.pyro is prosauce too, but I'm starting to think I abuse it too much. Need to give glacial snare and sandstorm some love. b:cute
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    I can't say anything about demon wellspring because idk if it's worth the spark, considering demon mages already got less chi than sages. If you say it's good I believe you, but doesn't it get in the way of using sutra and your ultimates? :O
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

• rollerpig
    rollerpig Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Hey I do that with Zooming Thunder Powder when I am bored and there are like 5 kos out there. x) It hardly works tho, it's not a very sophisticated strategy...

@Dis: Wow did u really get my name's referance. You must be the first. People in my guild are mostly unable to even spell my name, lol.

it should be blatantly obvious by now that I was on myen servers
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    rollerpig wrote: »
    WELL THATS UNFAIR, IT'S NOT LIKE I REMEMBER MY CLASS FROM 20 ODD MONTHS OF INACTIVITY
    FAWK :<
    Just got a dex genie, and liek, more HP so ya.

Edit:
    My list.
    tops?
    Def Arenaceous (props for the Sandstorm throwback)
    HerpTerpTherp (DardToThink)

idk
    Adroit
    LLama
    Danika (loljk)

Edit: OH IT'S BLOWINGBOB, THE MAD EP for 20 months, jesus christ, idk what it was about, but obv you do :>

just saw this post, idk what you mean by "what it was about", "mad ep for 20 months" I don't hold many grudges, i just remember everyone's pvp skill level from what I've seen over the years. And from what I remember on my ep you were bad at your class, like the levii of mages. (assuming that you are dissappear, thought u quit like 2 years ago tbh).
  • darkshellknight
    darkshellknight Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i have no idea how to play a wizz and i still managed to kill bloodline bm lvl 99 in 2 hits with ss and gush p.s fow only lvl 1 b:shutup
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    I got no idea how to play a sin and I still managed to kill people that spent double of what I did for their gear without any problems. Oh wait.

• Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    I can't say anything about demon wellspring because idk if it's worth the spark, considering demon mages already got less chi than sages. If you say it's good I believe you, but doesn't it get in the way of using sutra and your ultimates? :O

I rarely use ulti's in 1v1, maybe the occasional MS or BT, but other than that...no need. As for sutra, wellspring works just as well XD (cause of my base channeling)
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
  • Lolomgwtfbbq - Lost City
    Lolomgwtfbbq - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2011

so because u tick my charm im not a good wizzy lols, and dont remeber ever 1v1in u. Your list of wizzies that are better than me half are inactive and have been for months. Get your rank9 and come vs i can promise u that i will win ive beatn most of the r9 wizzies on the server atm anyyway all but questro and archevil nvr 1v1s me...so cant go at him
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    E P E E N hi
    i like potato
  • Leviath_Imp - Lost City
    Leviath_Imp - Lost City Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Personally, from what i've seen, I'd say hmm...

1) Adroit
    2) mooooooooo
    (these 2 interchangeable)
    3) probably a mix of arenacious/bbq/H2T
    4) ...
    Last) Me :D
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    Oh yea, chezes wizzie of course... But cheze doesn't count :o He hax

edited November 2011
    dats def true... hes a hackr. xD
    He beat me when i had r8/nv gear with a hh70 weapon Q.Q
  • rollerpig
    rollerpig Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    just saw this post, idk what you mean by "what it was about", "mad ep for 20 months" I don't hold many grudges, i just remember everyone's pvp skill level from what I've seen over the years. And from what I remember on my ep you were bad at your class, like the levii of mages. (assuming that you are dissappear, thought u quit like 2 years ago tbh).

from what you saw my old computer consistenly, actually no, ALWAYS had me at 10k+ ping

yeah, playing a game that is 5 years older than the computer you bought in 2001=bad idea
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    List for LC?

mooooo (cheze's wiz....**** it....ANYTHING Cheze makes = haxorz)
    ArchEvil
    HardToThink (Bout the only wizzy I know of that can kite and **** r9+12 people....)
    SummersEnd
    Andriot
    (above two interchangeable based on what occurs with FPS and ping)

That is about it for what I know wizzy wise, or have seen/been hit by :X
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Some wizards I would consider as good and still active on my server (in no particular order).

nonameWiz (Regicide)
    ELFron_M (Vindicate)
    Skuttlebut (Legendary)
    Blacknismoz (Legendary)
    XsugarlipsX (Legendary)
    ScarletNova (Angeles)
    SupremeQueen (Regicide)
    GOOOOOB (Vindicate)
    ~_Kween_ (Vindicate)

(Others I may not have played with/against enough to say if they are good or not. But there are a few more)
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    DAYUMMMM the PVE servers have more good wizzies than HL

Nurfed lets send all the Wizards here to Wizzie bootcamp.

<--still a meh TT90 & Aquadash wiz, I gotta reshard and refine a bit more @_@

My HL list

Nurfed_You
    ...... theres another 2 but I cant remeber thier names
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    umad bro?b:cute

DW Wizard - Celestial Demon
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    FiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Should've went demon....sage sandstorm SUCKS

EDIT: DW has no good wizzies, just wizzies that outgear the competition. :S

I step away for months playing SC2, came back and rolled sin to find out these kids ruined everything ...
    But I have to agree, best wizards on dreamweaver : ......... wait , what? Someone playing that class?
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
  • Tazi - Heavens Tear
    Tazi - Heavens Tear Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Either I missed a post or no one said anything about any of the HT wizards.

I know it isn't PvP, but I'm sure there are a few good ones.

Don't list me....I know exactly where I stand. I need one on one practice, but I don't like the idea of losing my stuff. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizard - Tazi 100
    Psychic - Anastaszia 70
    edited November 2011
    Lol u can put it this way...
    The best or one of the best wizzes on lost city is from dreamweaver
    so there u go u guys do have good wizzes :D (Im talking about chezedude btw)
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Lol u can put it this way...
    The best or one of the best wizzes on lost city is from dreamweaver
    so there u go u guys do have good wizzes :D (Im talking about chezedude btw)

chezedude was an archer, then a sin on DW...

Arenaceous was a wizzy on DW, but now is on LC.

Ursa doesn't play his wiz

I don't play my wiz

All the other decent wizzies quit

HexOmega is playing on the Europe servers I think

The only wizzies left are the ones who think they are good because they have +12 r9 and can sage BIDS + crit on people with hh90 green.
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Um, the best wizards on any server are . . . . .

the ones that are still playing, ijs

On our server, #3, #5, #8, #10, #11, #13, #16, #17, #18, #19 and #21 either quit or are pretty inactive.

#2, #6, #7, #12 and #15 have been playing for like 6 months - 1 year

So almost by default I would say the "best" are 1, 4, 9, and #20 (plus anyone that I may have listed incorrectly as inactive or less experienced).

#2 and #15 are pretty clearly the best geared, however. Dragoon cheaters with +12 gear and jades b:angry

Name Level Kills Class Server
    1. BLOODMYSTIC 101 5146 Wizard Archosaur
    2. _CurseD 105 4627 Wizard Archosaur
    3. Proski 101 2885 Wizard Archosaur
    4. Claciusvile 102 2120 Wizard Archosaur
    5. Eru_Roraito 101 1954 Wizard Archosaur
    6. CXJesterXc 102 1863 Wizard Archosaur
    7. Wizex 102 1666 Wizard Archosaur
    8. BDoomed 101 1517 Wizard Archosaur
    9. IvenFrancis 102 1386 Wizard Archosaur
    10. _Authentic 100 1295 Wizard Archosaur
    11. LeTaco 101 1192 Wizard Archosaur
    12. XCassiopeiax 103 943 Wizard Archosaur
    13. Kaida_Hoshi 101 923 Wizard Archosaur
    14. TJTLegend 95 908 Wizard Archosaur
    15. ZenGoku 105 894 Wizard Archosaur
    16. Proness 97 841 Wizard Archosaur
    17. Lactos 100 810 Wizard Archosaur
    18. DizasterX 101 796 Wizard Archosaur
    19. Valrain 100 756 Wizard Archosaur
    20. GreyWiz 101 720 Wizard Archosaur
    21. Mustang_Roy 101 686 Wizard Archosaur
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited November 2011
    I thought the kill counter was turned off already anyways. Oh you made me remember proski I loved him lol.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I thought the kill counter was turned off already anyways

nope, most days it updates daily. check yours on fridays before tws and on mondays after tws: i bet it goes up. I know mine does.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
This discussion has been closed.