Faction Log

Cynosure - Archosaur
Cynosure - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Guild Banter
So, not quite sure where this goes... But I have a suggestion about Faction ease.

As a leader of a faction with 180+ players, I find it to be quite difficult to keep track of who comes and goes and who invites who, etc.

I'd like to suggest a log for the leader and director to see faction such happenings. This would help leaders/officers in inviting the next members or banishing members. It would be nice to see some kind of offline/online notices as well.

A suggestion that I think would help keep unwanted people out of factions and allow us to keep track of who is inviting who.

We do have a website that helps out a lot, but I think it would be a lot better with a log.

If anyone has any suggestions otherwise...I'm open for suggestion!

Thanks. b:bye
Post edited by Cynosure - Archosaur on

Comments

• Qalx - Archosaur
    Qalx - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I'm Q, also a faction leader(Cnspiracy). I agree with Cynosure's idea. It would quite helpful to have such a log that shows who left, who joined, and who invited them. An addition to the faction page for notes for officers would be quite nice also.

Q
  • _Ink_ - Raging Tide
    _Ink_ - Raging Tide Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    +1

I completely agree. I'm a guild leader on RT and I'm stuck trying to remember to invite everyone as soon as they join so I can keep track of happenings. We have a massive list on our site viewable by officers of people banned because they got booted/left but honestly..I don't know how much use it is to us. A log would be invaluable, especially if you could sort it by different events. Such as being able to view just log ons, just people leaving or invites by date.
  • Orlin - Dreamweaver
    Orlin - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    It would also be nice to have a way for officers to see how long a player has been offline.