Dreamweaver's AsOne Faction - We're Still Growing!

Julian - Dreamweaver
Julian - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Guild Banter
As One is a fun and exciting guild existing in the Dreamweaver server.

What we want to build is a mature, friendly, warm faction in which no one will be with anything less than the rest members. We want to earn your trust and make you feel like a part of a family.

We want to be your friends and turn your time spent online into hours of fun. We want to assure you that words like 'drama' are unfamiliar to us. We're not some kind of hardcore players which are obsessed with the idea of becoming the best of the best on the server.

We don't have tight rules which you have to follow as a prisoner. We are relaxed and mature. We are avoiding the drama, the fights and all the immaturity that's surrounding us and we're having fun together.

Our goal is to 'capture' all the PvE aspects of the game. From the early FB runs to the glorious end-game Nirvana. We don't want you to be some hardcore 5APS or Insta-casting player, we want you to be a person who is prepared to have a lot of fun.

We like the clean faction chat, the faction mates which will help you whenever you need any kind of help, we prefer open minded and smart people which are playing fair and for their own fun. We like people who are ready to help when their help is needed and ready to accept help when they need such.

We dislike the all caps talking, the bragging, the racism in any kind or form is a big no-no for us, the people which are acting immature and are ruining as well as their own reputation but the faction's reputation too.

But, enough with the talking. If you're interested of becoming a part of our family, then feel free to visit our website, where you will be able to have a deeper look of what we are. We don't have any level or class requirements so feel free to either apply on the website or post here.

Also, please find the officers list below. Will try to add their time zones so you can check which officer is closest to your time zone in case you have any questions or you need any information.

Livrie - Leader (Grim's successor) - GMT -5
Barthandul - Director - GMT -5
Quetzala - Marshal - GMT +1
Julian - Marshal (yours truly <3) - GMT -5
CrossAsassin - Marshal -
Kogeki - Executor - GMT +5
X_Toto_X - Executor -
Jianqiao - Executor -
Zennoo - Executor -
_Wade_ - Executor -

Note: All the names are spelled just the way they are in-game. Please spell them the same way otherwise you might have troubles contacting our officers. Thank you.

Of course you can always visit our faction guests bar and throw in a thread or something, we will be really happy if you do b:victory

tl;dr- Join our faction! We have cookies. :3

Thank you, and enjoy your time around.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Julian - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Barthandul - Dreamweaver
    Barthandul - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    yes come join our glorious faction! (nice job btw julian b:victory)
  • Julian - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Bump. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Julian - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Bump :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Irfaan - Dreamweaver
    Irfaan - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    heyyo, just my luck, I have been looking for a guild on the DW. send me an invite some time ;)

Looking forward to fighting side by side.
  • Julian - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    I'll be sure to look for you in-game. :)

When in server time(GMT-5) do you usually play?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Orlin - Dreamweaver
    Orlin - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I would like to join. Send me an invite whenever u r on I usually play mon- fri about 3-9 pm server time.
  • n0karma1
    n0karma1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    do u accept any lvl ?b:laugh
  • Julian - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Yes we do! =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rollerpig
    rollerpig Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    heyyo, just my luck, I have been looking for a guild on the DW. send me an invite some time ;)

Looking forward to fighting side by side.

Oneshot.
  • BlackTorch - Dreamweaver
    BlackTorch - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    julian plz try to pm me when ur on ..
  • Julian - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    I'll be on later, about 3-6 server time. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • manoflarger
    manoflarger Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Applied @ your Site... Just figured I'd give ya a heads up. If you need me in game for any questions it's _Hit_ME_, and I'm usually on between 5-9 EST (not sure server time).
  • Barthandul - Dreamweaver
    Barthandul - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    *bump* we are still actively recruiting. go to the site, fill out the app, and get in touch w/ me, julian, CrossAsassin, or _Hit_ME_. b:bye
  • Julian - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    *Julian

Names are case-sensitive, Barth. :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vealthas - Dreamweaver
    Vealthas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I would like to join, I am waiting for the game to update at the moment, but after that i will be on. :)
  • CrossAsassin - Dreamweaver
    CrossAsassin - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    our website if anyone missed it:
    http://asone-dw.shivtr.com/

and Jul I'm the same timezone as barth and you! =)
  • CrossAsassin - Dreamweaver
    CrossAsassin - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    As One is a fun and exciting guild existing in the Dreamweaver server.

What we want to build is a mature, friendly, warm faction in which no one will be with anything less than the rest members. We want to earn your trust and make you feel like a part of a family.

We want to be your friends and turn your time spent online into hours of fun. We want to assure you that words like 'drama' are unfamiliar to us. We're not some kind of hardcore players which are obsessed with the idea of becoming the best of the best on the server.

We don't have tight rules which you have to follow as a prisoner. We are relaxed and mature. We are avoiding the drama, the fights and all the immaturity that's surrounding us and we're having fun together.

Our goal is to 'capture' all the PvE aspects of the game. From the early FB runs to the glorious end-game Nirvana. We don't want you to be some hardcore 5APS or Insta-casting player, we want you to be a person who is prepared to have a lot of fun.

We like the clean faction chat, the faction mates which will help you whenever you need any kind of help, we prefer open minded and smart people which are playing fair and for their own fun. We like people who are ready to help when their help is needed and ready to accept help when they need such.

We dislike the all caps talking, the bragging, the racism in any kind or form is a big no-no for us, the people which are acting immature and are ruining as well as their own reputation but the faction's reputation too.

But, enough with the talking. If you're interested of becoming a part of our family, then feel free to visit our website, where you will be able to have a deeper look of what we are. We don't have any level or class requirements so feel free to either apply on the website or post here.

Also, please find the officers list below. Will try to add their time zones so you can check which officer is closest to your time zone in case you have any questions or you need any information.

Livrie - Leader (Grim's successor) - GMT -5
    Barthandul - Director - GMT -5
    Quetzala - Marshal - GMT +1
    Julian - Marshal (yours truly <3) - GMT -5
    CrossAsassin - Marshal -
    Kogeki - Executor - GMT +5
    X_Toto_X - Executor -
    Jianqiao - Executor -
    Zennoo - Executor -
    _Wade_ - Executor -

Note: All the names are spelled just the way they are in-game. Please spell them the same way otherwise you might have troubles contacting our officers. Thank you.

Of course you can always visit our faction guests bar and throw in a thread or something, we will be really happy if you do b:victory

tl;dr- Join our faction! We have cookies. :3

Thank you, and enjoy your time around.
    I would like to join, I am waiting for the game to update at the moment, but after that i will be on. :)

Hey could you please tell us what time is best for you? We've had a hard time finding you on!