unable to connect server pls help

No_Heart - Lost City
No_Heart - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
hi, ive been trying to connect to PVP LOST CITY server, but everytime i refresh,trype my password,username,click ok, theres a pop up that countdowns to time elapsed and time out 40 seconds, after about 20 seconds it then says "unable to connect server" now ive been playing in the server for weeks,and ive been patiently waiting and retyping my user over and over for the last 3 and a half hours. i might explode soon. b:cryb:cry just wanna know if im the only one experiencing it or this always happen or the server is full or whatsoever. pls pls pls help.. b:worriedb:infuriatedb:infuriatedb
Post edited by No_Heart - Lost City on

Comments

• Savinarse - Archosaur
    Savinarse - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    honey i think we all are having the same problem it's past 1am daylight savings time aalmost 2 am again and i can't log into my account either what's going on??going on 2 hours now and the server is still down
  • No_Heart - Lost City
    No_Heart - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ahhhh.. ok thanks. i thought this could go on forever. its only for a couple of hours :/ b:thanks
  • kyledogpile
    kyledogpile Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    im haveing the same problem, it wont let me connect, there is a coundown thing, and ive waited days and it still wont let me in, i think this rules out maitnence. i have a well equipped computer and it has done all other MMORPGs in the past.

There is one thing im not sure of though in the PWI file i have there is only like 50 mb worth of stuff.

Logs = 1kb
    server=4kbs
    skin=about 50mb
    video=20kbs
    and then some .dll adding up to 700kbs

if this is way worng can someone tell me where to get the full download, i did do the verify thing you can do in the launcher,and it came up clean.