[Servers Going Down Tomorrow Night for Daylight Savings Time] 11-3-2011 [COMPLETE]

Comments

• Sneasel - Harshlands
    Sneasel - Harshlands Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    doesnt change fact that in 20 min .. it will have been 2 hours east has been down
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anarchy - Dreamweaver
    Anarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Ya'll are so impatient b:cute
    This person they make me out to be? She irritates the hell out of me too :D
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Its Nov 6, 1 am,, same fkn time Daylight Savings starts every damn year. GM's didn't make a typo lol. Dude just didn't realize that after midnight of the 5th it is now the 6th of Nov :)

On Nov 6 at 1:00 AM it becomes 12:00, still making it the 6th of November. Silly GMs >>

Not in cali time zone, but I have to say the times are a bit all over the place (and he did say on friday "tomorrow servers will go down") which really confused some people.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • PW_KickAss - Harshlands
    PW_KickAss - Harshlands Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I just don't get why it's ALWAYS THE EAST SERVERS. A-L-W-A-Y-S
    NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN
    b:pleased
  • Aelann - Dreamweaver
    Aelann - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    i just logged on hurray! b:pleased
  • Anarchy - Dreamweaver
    Anarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    They is alive :D now we can all get our fix..shoo!!
    This person they make me out to be? She irritates the hell out of me too :D
  • monkeyshatter
    monkeyshatter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    East coast servers should be up now.

b:victory
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    East coast servers should be up now.

b:victory

Did you find out what the GT in friends list is for yet b:avoid
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• DaemonSpade - Dreamweaver
    DaemonSpade - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    QQ I wanna play :cry
  • Sneasel - Harshlands
    Sneasel - Harshlands Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    woot only 50 minutes late !b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • monkeyshatter
    edited November 2011

Not yet. b:cry

We might just have it removed in a future patch since it doesn't seem to have any functionality associated other than taking up space.
  • AnimeDD - Raging Tide
    AnimeDD - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I can confirm that Raging Tide is up now
  • NiteshadowSH - Dreamweaver
    NiteshadowSH - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    took ya long enough.
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Not in cali time zone, but I have to say the times are a bit all over the place (and he did say on friday "tomorrow servers will go down") which really confused some people.

What he said.

Servers almost up yet>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Not yet. b:cry

We might just have it removed in a future patch since it doesn't seem to have any functionality associated other than taking up space.

Can I also report to you guys shift clicking an item (like in world chat) is somehow messing up letter spaces. If I shift click and item I have WAY fewer letter spaces till I hit max. I just went and tested it out. I'm not sure why but if I shift click an item i'm selling it only lets me type about 15 more characters (but if i type out the whole message except the shift click I can still shift click at end). Let me get a SS.

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/4149/spacing.png

First line is all I can type with a shift click (unless i do shift click at the end)
    Second line is me just typing it out (plenty of characters)
    Third line I just wanted to see how many extra I have (character wise) until i run out of space

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/9769/spacing2.png

Tried something else and as I thought something is def wrong with typing stuff out in world chat. Notice how the spacing is off while I type after I put in an "&" symbol. I get a "^" character and spacing is all messed up.

As you can see if you shift click (before you type the rest of your world chat) it horridly cuts off character max for w/e reason.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Shaadoe - Heavens Tear
    Shaadoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    :<... im not happy with u gm's D:!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    Eilexa - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Neither am I. We had just waited 15 mins for Metal and had just started when we got the server shutdown message...Thought we still had 10 mins...What is going on anyways, wasn't this supposed to be yesterday? Frankie said on the 3rd "tomorrow night"? How long will it be off?
    "Care Bear" b:chuckle

Proud member of Drakon - forever !! RAWR
  • Shaadoe - Heavens Tear
    Shaadoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    -.- we were waiting for the instance to open as well...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aowenn - Archosaur
    Aowenn - Archosaur Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Not sure where to report this glitch but thought i might pop it here.

Found i'm having problems with shadow teleport on assassin.

I teleport to a mob to stun it, but if i attack it without moving, i get stuck & have to log out then back in.
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited November 2011

It's an Asian thing. They like sticking alphabet letters at the end of titles and things to make it sound cool. b:mischievous

DRAGONBALL GT!!!

GT Traz
  • VindictiveX - Sanctuary
    VindictiveX - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I'm getting PWI withdrawls. That is sad, really sad. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away." ~Hitch
  • monkeyshatter
    edited November 2011
    Can I also report to you guys shift clicking an item (like in world chat) is somehow messing up letter spaces. If I shift click and item I have WAY fewer letter spaces till I hit max. I just went and tested it out. I'm not sure why but if I shift click an item i'm selling it only lets me type about 15 more characters (but if i type out the whole message except the shift click I can still shift click at end). Let me get a SS.

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/4149/spacing.png

First line is all I can type with a shift click (unless i do shift click at the end)
    Second line is me just typing it out (plenty of characters)
    Third line I just wanted to see how many extra I have (character wise) until i run out of space

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/9769/spacing2.png

Tried something else and as I thought something is def wrong with typing stuff out in world chat. Notice how the spacing is off while I type after I put in an "&" symbol. I get a "^" character and spacing is all messed up.

As you can see if you shift click (before you type the rest of your world chat) it horridly cuts off character max for w/e reason.

We are aware of this issue and are currently looking into it. I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause in the meantime.
    edited November 2011
    It's an Asian thing. They like sticking alphabet letters at the end of titles and things to make it sound cool. b:mischievous

DRAGONBALL GT!!!

GT Traz

Does GT in FL really mean that? >.> I thought it was GamerTag b:surprised
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away." ~Hitch
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    We are aware of this issue and are currently looking into it. I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause in the meantime.

Ok just wanted to make sure you guys knew about it. b:thanks
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• megaloki
    megaloki Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Im bored when will the West coast server be online i wana kill me some mobs b:cry
    maybe even PK someone
  • rollerpig
    rollerpig Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    HOW DOES DST WORK
    I'M FLIPPING OUT HERE MAN, IDK IF I SET MY CLOCK BACK AN HOUR AT THE RIGHT TIME (2AM GMT) OR WHAT
    AHHHHHHHHHHH

bobkov
    edited November 2011
    rollerpig wrote: »
    HOW DOES DST WORK
    I'M FLIPPING OUT HERE MAN, IDK IF I SET MY CLOCK BACK AN HOUR AT THE RIGHT TIME (2AM GMT) OR WHAT
    AHHHHHHHHHHH

bobkov

Spring forward, Fall back. Turn your clocks back an hour. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• rollerpig
    edited November 2011
    Spring forward, Fall back. Turn your clocks back an hour. ^^

Great, now I can't.

You told me what to do,and I have Oppositional Defiance disorder, now I will fail Radio Technology & Broadcasting because I will be an hour late for every class

Thank you, you have ruined my life.
    edited November 2011
    rollerpig wrote: »
    Great, now I can't.

You told me what to do,and I have Oppositional Defiance disorder, now I will fail Radio Technology & Broadcasting because I will be an hour late for every class

Thank you, you have ruined my life.

LMAO. I can't say that I'm sorry for ruining your life due to your oppositional defiance disorder, though I wish you much luck in getting better. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• rollerpig
    edited November 2011
    LMAO. I can't say that I'm sorry for ruining your life due to your oppositional defiance disorder, though I wish you much luck in getting better. b:chuckle

You are a sick sick person.