See ya.

Options
Aurores - Heavens Tear
Aurores - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Off-Topic Discussion
The first day when I created my account. The first day I logged in. The first few hours I've spend on my veno in character customization. The first quest. The first pet I tamed. The first friends I've made here. The first FB. The first faction I joined. The first time I've used parasitic Nova. The first time I've participated in a TT run.

The excitement I had when the first expansion launched, I got my herc and later on got my nix. The first TW I went to with the first faction I joined, we got crushed. The first genie I got when Age of Spirits launched. The joy I had when I reached 89 and got my first fairy. The first year anniversary. Rising Tide expansion was announced, and I began making preparations for my first alt. The first lvl 100 char I had, the first 3rd fairy at that too.

The first time I logged into the game with my psy after Rising Tide launched. The first lvl 100 alt without powerleveling, my sin would later be the second. My psy as the first 3rd fairy alt, first lvl 101, surpassing my veno. The first time my alts participated in the second year anniversary.

<insert list of events between last year and this year>

3 years, that's quite the accomplishment. People came and went, and yet this veteran somehow managed to stay and watched how this game changed over these 3 years.

But just like the many friends who left before me, its my turn to leave. I've had fun here while it lasted, but with each passing year that fun has turned into despair.

So before I leave, I'd like to thank the community for the amusement you've given me this whole time. I may have not been on good terms with some of you, but lets lay that to rest today. And I'd like to give thanks to Spoons for the support he provided the community while he was still here. If you want to know which games I'm playing now, send a PM.

Its been nice knowing you all, see ya. b:bye
Retired b:bye
Post edited by Aurores - Heavens Tear on

Comments