Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol which ****ty half did you read? D:
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Everyone who posts on this forum cares in some way, its not necessarily a bad thing, it just means one tries their best to be involved in more aspects of the game and especially our server.

Geo and Proski care the most by far, the battle theyve been having since near the start of server is always entertaining.

I myself used to have much more patience for this stuff but it only took 6 weeks of inactivity due to rl stuff to lose nearly all interest... especially with my excitement for swtor being released during xmas break.
    b:dirty

p.s

Lets face it all of us just did this tango for extra gratification, debate and to satisfy our hunger for arguement between the famous archasaurians for the most part it means next to nothing for the majority of the server, just our select party.

p.p.s

Gral or whoever is in charge of my fac atm dosent particularly go on these forums because they truly dont care about our/your opinions and dont feel the need to make a statement about it.

p.p.p.s

Idc yo. or do I...? :O
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • MaGu$iK - Archosaur
    MaGu$iK - Archosaur Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    nemesis is not that oped, u know
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol which ****ty half did you read? D:

Well I almost read it all, when I seen he was actually starting to give some credit to other people....but then it went back to self centric drivel.

Gral or whoever

Lol @ "whoever"
    re
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Well I almost read it all, when I seen he was actually starting to give some credit to other people....but then it went back to self centric drivel.

Lol @ "whoever"

kekeke

well I havent been involved and ive been inactive in coming up to 7 weeks now and last person I left with everything was Gral so whatever has gone on since then isnt of much concern to me, im dis-attached from pwi business apart from the odd skype conversation, hence why the "whoever" for all I know next time I log in proski could be leading it, wouldnt that be something.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    kekeke

well I havent been involved and ive been inactive in coming up to 7 weeks now and last person I left with everything was Gral so whatever has gone on since then isnt of much concern to me, im dis-attached from pwi business apart from the odd skype conversation, hence why the "whoever" for all I know next time I log in proski could be leading it, wouldnt that be something.

He would have had my vote, over the current one....wait, Immunity didn't even have a vote, or a say from what I underatand lol... I guess this is why it isn't really Immunity anymore.
    re
  • quemax
    quemax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    nemesis is not that oped, u know

You got lucky on Friday, we still had a ton of no-shows on Saturday but better organized nonetheless. A lot of our strong and reliable players couldn't be here this week but yeah... We beat you 1v1 2 hours. Regardless of that the whole reason I said that OP thing was because Proski's post - I'm proud of my faction but OP? No, we are equal to you guys in my opinion and I extremely enjoyed TW'ing with you all and I hope to see you all next week again. Thank you for the fun.

I heard Proski quit because he lost again, is this the third time now he's alienated a faction?
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    He would have had my vote, over the current one....wait, Immunity didn't even have a vote, or a say from what I underatand lol... I guess this is why it isn't really Immunity anymore.

Oh baby, what are you implying b:dirty
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    quemax wrote: »
    You got lucky on Friday, we still had a ton of no-shows on Saturday but better organized nonetheless. A lot of our strong and reliable players couldn't be here this week but yeah... We beat you 1v1 2 hours. Regardless of that the whole reason I said that OP thing was because Proski's post - I'm proud of my faction but OP? No, we are equal to you guys in my opinion and I extremely enjoyed TW'ing with you all and I hope to see you all next week again. Thank you for the fun.

I heard Proski quit because he lost again, is this the third time now he's alienated a faction?

If we only tied because we got lucky, how can you write off being OP haha. If kat and ambition and a few others don't sit in your base waiting for nothing, and they actually push for a change, as well as zai and titty tiger pulling catas, the TW's wouldn't even last an hour. And then considering all these 'no shows' you just admitted to and how much more OP it'll be when they show up. Somebody is trying hard to not act like they are the new zerg. Is that skill? Uh, LOL. Oh wait guys, taking the game more seriously while having a plethora of incomparable rank9 means nemesis is skillful at perfect world. Zhadi, potato, fluffy, and ulmos are rolling in their e-graves right now. Ey dude - serious question - can you teach me how to slave myself to a game every day farming for high refined armors, and taking advantage of old women? Man, then that would really let me stick it to that one guy. Your logic is as bad as the rage-induced highs you get on when people stop feeding into your only calling in life b:laugh.

Quitting because I lost? Events on a game don't urge me in any particular direction, unlike the last time you quit because your world came crashing down in three different ways:
    http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5020/trololg.png.

As you can see I was planning on stepping down before even friday's TW. I trust that when rion is still busy with college, other potential leaders in older players have quit, and I'm busy in the real world, you'll be the only one left still tappin those dusty panties for a stipend so you can prepare yourself to "DOMINATE" hahahahhahah

Oh god, It's hilarious how much you depend on me.

Hey I got some new memes for you to obsess over so I won't be that far away in spirit. I'll probably be the guilt you feel any time you take 3 minute interval brew breaks to distract yourself from realizing you cant make a career out of leading a guild on the internet,

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/7656/hahaer.png

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/6069/dayum.png
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    If we only tied because we got lucky, how can you write off being OP haha. If kat and ambition and a few others don't sit in your base waiting for nothing, and they actually push for a change, as well as zai and titty tiger pulling catas, the TW's wouldn't even last an hour. And then considering all these 'no shows' you just admitted to and how much more OP it'll be when they show up. Somebody is trying hard to not act like they are the new zerg. Is that skill? Uh, LOL. Oh wait guys, taking the game more seriously while having a plethora of incomparable rank9 means nemesis is skillful at perfect world. Zhadi, potato, fluffy, and ulmos are rolling in their e-graves right now. Ey dude - serious question - can you teach me how to slave myself to a game every day farming for high refined armors, and taking advantage of old women? Man, then that would really let me stick it to that one guy. Your logic is as bad as the rage-induced highs you get on when people stop feeding into your only calling in life b:laugh.

Quitting because I lost? Events on a game don't urge me in any particular direction, unlike the last time you quit because your world came crashing down in three different ways:
    http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5020/trololg.png.

As you can see I was planning on stepping down before even friday's TW. I trust that when rion is still busy with college, other potential leaders in older players have quit, and I'm busy in the real world, you'll be the only one left still tappin those dusty panties for a stipend so you can prepare yourself to "DOMINATE" hahahahhahah

Oh god, It's hilarious how much you depend on me.

Hey I got some new memes for you to obsess over so I won't be that far away in spirit. I'll probably be the guilt you feel any time you take 3 minute interval brew breaks to distract yourself from realizing you cant make a career out of leading a guild on the internet,

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/7656/hahaer.png

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/6069/dayum.png

b:laugh

You so ca'ute sir, I wish I was as witty as you.
    See you tomorrow after your 5th quit and come back.
    Winning b:pleased
  • _Juice - Dreamweaver
    _Juice - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

You so ca'ute sir, I wish I was as witty as you.
    See you tomorrow after your 5th quit and come back.

Wish this was Facebook I would sooo like this comment ^_^b:bye
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I never thought me pulling a cata would make a huge difference in a TW lolz. Sure I joke about being one of the best or THE best cata barb in our small-*** server BUT I still say anyone with half a brain can do as much as I could. Either that or I'm one hella lucky guy.

But I'd definitely like to point out a few things.

1) I hate pulling catas cause it's boring as **** and I hate being bored for hours. And it was entirely my choice to NOT want to pull a cata. I even argued with a few people in the cata squad saying "**** you, I'm not pulling or I'll rage-quit or not log in for TWs".

2) Regardless of my reasons for not wanting to pull catas, it is still good experience for other barbs to learn how to pull decently and not completely suck at it.

3) Nemesis hasn't told me to not pull a cata to "prolong" TWs. That was my choice so I can have some fun DDing, even though I suck at it. Sorry if it makes it seem that our TWs are longer than usual since I'm supposedly not there to stay alive long enough to finish off the crystal. Gawd you give me so much credit on how big of an impact I am to a TW. Although it is quite flattering b:pleased

Kudos to all the peeps that keeps this server alive and entertaining b:thanks

I look forward to the continuation of Popegaddi versus Proski/Blood debate
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm not a pro-cleric but I know my role. My required wage is 10,000 coins per minute. Pay me that amount and I'm all yours. b:victory b:kiss

My sample
    http://youtu.be/jw6pIQQgPFc

You have no heal skills on hot keys. Your fired!
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Nemesis is the dominant faction because our leadership knows what they are doing for one...

If you do say so yourself, lol

But really, I have never said anything BUT that Nemesis is the only faction on the server that knows how to TW. Not have fun. Not make TW interesting, or competitive. But they know how to do it the right way. I have never said anything different. I am not ignorant of it. I admit it freely. Hell Mango, I lived it (inb4the"narlaisnotnemesis" bs).

But I am not jealous of it either. Noone is jealous of you, mango, lol. Really, not 1 person I know.

And as for you and Kat and yelling on vent and blah blah blah - listen, I know what I know. I've heard what I've heard. And I've seen what I've seen.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited November 2011
    Options
    And to say we take things so serious is incorrect sir, we just know how to have fun without QQ'ing and analyzing other peoples factions. You guys are just looking in from the outside perplexed on how we do it.. simple as that

LOL, I don't think I take 5 minutes ever to analyze "other peoples factions". If I were to analyze them, it would only take 60 seconds, ijs. You all aren't as complex as you think you are. You are simple. Oh so simple.

So simple, in fact, that I don't QQ about nemesis. In fact, I intended to no show them. This weekend, however, Regi got no showed on sanctuary and we actually had some people in Ascend naive enough to think we could beat Nemesis - especially with all the additions we got lately. They still don't get your game like I do, but I wasn't going to have it said that we didn't win because I didn't show.

I don't QQ about nemesis - I try to ignore them. Not exactly the hallmark of someone perplexed and jealous of the genius that is you, is it?
    And when I say you all are jealous its because of your actions... why spend so much time QQ'ing about Nemesis and figuring out whats going on inside of Nemesis if that weren't the case (Directed at BLOOD)?

Again, when have I ever taken even 2 minutes to try and figure out what is going on inside of nemesis? I've known Kat for a while, and she can tell you - when I pm her I don't think once I have ever asked her "whats going on inside nemesis". I'll tell you: not one single time.
    And finally - Bragging time - Nemesis is OP and I am proud of my faction and we are doing great over here (Thanks for asking) having a good time doing WBs EVERY day and doing Trials in a systematic schedule to have fun together as a whole. Couldn't be happier... TW isn't that great but I can't ask much of you or Siiobhan (Burst TOWERS WOOOOOO) being the leaders of the next two in-line... I mean its a far cry from from competition, but we find other ways to entertain ourselves until someone steps up to the plate.

Exactly. You are the factional equivalent of the sin, lol. OP, bored in TW (really the only thing that makes this game worth a damn), but roll on with it you go.

You think you are so awesome - awesome would be to figure a way out to make the server more competitive. Remember, that thing you all claimed you were after but did nothing to foster on the server? Now you care so much about competitive TW that you "entertain ourselves until someone steps up to the plate". And thats fine. Thats your perogative. Just recognize that you prove me right all along with that statement, and that all nemesis' statements to the contrary for all those months on these forums were all the bs that I ever said they were.

Thank you.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    If kat and ambition and a few others don't sit in your base waiting for nothing, and they actually push for a change, as well as zai and titty tiger pulling catas, the TW's wouldn't even last an hour.

OMG, why do noone listen to bloodmystic? I've been saying this for 500 years. Ok, thats a bit of an exaggeration. But I've been saying it since March:
    But in terms of accomplishment in TW, that can only come from honest competition, not a pre-arranged pk tea dance.

But every TW I am told I am crazy. Every TW people in my faction swoon over holding nemesis off for 2 hours, blah blah blah.

Nemesis tipped their hand back before the server reset. And I have to give them credit - that tactic is a pretty good idea to retain players that got r9. You have to give them something to pew pew or they will kew kew and go go to another faction. It was a perfect plan, actually. Well, almost perfect. There was one little flaw.

BLOODMYSTIC was in immunity for that TW. Oh snap! I am sorry, but try as you might, you can't pull the wool over my eyes. I'm far too old to be fooled by rank amateurs. And I am far too experienced in TW to not recognize a 2 hour feint (google it) when I see one.

I am just glad at least one more person finally sees it too. Why you actually bid on them, I'll never know.

PS: Kat, if this is what proski meant by I was right about you, well, its nothing I haven't told you directly.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I never thought me pulling a cata would make a huge difference in a TW lolz. Sure I joke about being one of the best or THE best cata barb in our small-*** server BUT I still say anyone with half a brain can do as much as I could.

Um, all I had to do was look sideways at half those barbs and they would ironguard/invoke, ijs.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ok i'll be jelous of the rich MILF part. Rare find on dead server.
    re
  • WizzusChrist - Archosaur
    WizzusChrist - Archosaur Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The server is not dead, my lamb. It is merely...asleep.
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I found your pictures very entertaining proski. b:victory
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Um, all I had to do was look sideways at half those barbs and they would ironguard/invoke, ijs.

Oh gawd, I did say half a brain Blood b:laugh
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    OMG, why do noone listen to bloodmystic? I've been saying this for 500 years. Ok, thats a bit of an exaggeration. But I've been saying it since March:

But every TW I am told I am crazy. Every TW people in my faction swoon over holding nemesis off for 2 hours, blah blah blah.

Nemesis tipped their hand back before the server reset. And I have to give them credit - that tactic is a pretty good idea to retain players that got r9. You have to give them something to pew pew or they will kew kew and go go to another faction. It was a perfect plan, actually. Well, almost perfect. There was one little flaw.

BLOODMYSTIC was in immunity for that TW. Oh snap! I am sorry, but try as you might, you can't pull the wool over my eyes. I'm far too old to be fooled by rank amateurs. And I am far too experienced in TW to not recognize a 2 hour feint (google it) when I see one.

I am just glad at least one more person finally sees it too. Why you actually bid on them, I'll never know.

PS: Kat, if this is what proski meant by I was right about you, well, its nothing I haven't told you directly.
    LOL, I don't think I take 5 minutes ever to analyze "other peoples factions". If I were to analyze them, it would only take 60 seconds, ijs. You all aren't as complex as you think you are. You are simple. Oh so simple.

So simple, in fact, that I don't QQ about nemesis. In fact, I intended to no show them. This weekend, however, Regi got no showed on sanctuary and we actually had some people in Ascend naive enough to think we could beat Nemesis - especially with all the additions we got lately. They still don't get your game like I do, but I wasn't going to have it said that we didn't win because I didn't show.

I don't QQ about nemesis - I try to ignore them. Not exactly the hallmark of someone perplexed and jealous of the genius that is you, is it?

Again, when have I ever taken even 2 minutes to try and figure out what is going on inside of nemesis? I've known Kat for a while, and she can tell you - when I pm her I don't think once I have ever asked her "whats going on inside nemesis". I'll tell you: not one single time.

Exactly. You are the factional equivalent of the sin, lol. OP, bored in TW (really the only thing that makes this game worth a damn), but roll on with it you go.

You think you are so awesome - awesome would be to figure a way out to make the server more competitive. Remember, that thing you all claimed you were after but did nothing to foster on the server? Now you care so much about competitive TW that you "entertain ourselves until someone steps up to the plate". And thats fine. Thats your perogative. Just recognize that you prove me right all along with that statement, and that all nemesis' statements to the contrary for all those months on these forums were all the bs that I ever said they were.

Thank you.

LOL you just gave me credit for that, not me, you. But I love how you labelled it "Nemesis" just to cover your ***. NOTICE the bold on "plan."

Not sure what the point was for this, you didn't make any point whatsoever here other than the fact that you don't like putting wool on your eyeballs. Experienced in TW? Keep fooling yourself, you're your own worst enemy if you continue saying that. Nonetheless giving Nemesis credit again but please continue its getting good.

I never said I was complex. And if I cared enough I could go check every thread on this server and see how much you think about Nemesis and how often you pint over us, I could, but I don't because honestly, I know the truth - you can publicly lie here as much as you want but the people know the truth. Those forum posts (which are HUGE) obviously take over 5 minutes to write. You obviously do and obviously think about us enough that you want to share your thoughts, don't fool yourself or anything. You are very transparent on this matter BLOODMYSTIC. This is serious denial that you should seek counseling over sir. (This is where BLOODMYSTIC tries to get personal (As he did previously in this thread) and throw a rehab comment in there. But wait he can't do that now because I just said it, NOW he'll try to cover his *** with some hindsight comment that may seem clever and genius but lets remember... its HINDSIGHT.

Lets start with, you complaining about us just "farming kills" and could have finished a lot earlier. I'm not going to force a Barbarian to carry a Catapult if they don't want to; if they want to play DD then they can be a squad buff and DD'er. Nonetheless, you QQ'd about that in faction chat and in PMs (OH YES I HAVE SPIES IN ASCEND, jk... people tell me about) And to say your little "In fact" is hindsight and makes you seem really defensive and covering your *** but... as all Ascend you just don't care amirite? Never use hindsight as an accountable source to make your point as you'll end up looking stupid - unless you're apologizing... but you're not, hmm or are you?

Dam I am running out of color coding options for the stupid people! Anyways, yeah maybe in game, you make it pretty obvious you love us here on the forums though. But its cool man you bolster my gloating capability so it is ALL GOOD (Forget this quote I'm just being an [bleap]).

Still waiting for someone without the attention span of a peanut (Proski) to step up to the plate strategically and organizationally. And on a side note, I find it funny that he's quit, what... 5 times in a row when his supposed faction falls apart (OR LOSES IN TW) conveniently because of some abstract RL thing that has suddenly come up. I regress, with this I agree, but bored? No no no I have lots to entertain me. For example, not putting my OP Barbarians behind Catapults just to farm kills. OOPS DID I JUST SAY THAT OH GAWD I DID!

Look man, lets be clear here, yes I want competition and at one point I tried to do things on the server to promote it. I've bolstered other factions. Redirected applicants to other factions. Given strategies and organizational plans to leaders. Explained fundamentals of TW to other factions. Cleared the map of low populated factions to encourage those to join the main TW factions that have been successful (Who wants to bet BLOODMYSTIC is going to try to flip this comment around on me). AMONG MANY OTHER THINGS, Kattanyia can attest to. Which every single one of them got me in trouble in some way or another. It wasn't worth the drama that incurs. I've promoted competition from the beginning and always have. But at this point, I'm doing MY THING, I'm going FULL SPEED, and not dumbing down for the server anymore. You guys get your shiaat together or get out of the way. Prove you right? Right that you are too lazy to help the factions you are in be more organized to be considered a real TW faction. You are JUST AN ABLE BODY and that is all you'll ever be... with a loud mouth and a ton of excuses at that. You expect everyone else to supply you a good TW and you put in no work... Keep Cash shopping IvenFrancis is still harder to kill than you, IJS.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'll give a dollar to anyone who reads this post. (Replacing the person who is busy with college at the moment)
  • IngerElf - Lothranis
    IngerElf - Lothranis Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    hy all.i cant craft wapens or enything else...but i pay 20.000 fro all books...elder say i dont have enough propecy lvl...wat ts that and hov i earn it????pls help i m so confused....im lvl 50...and still nothing....thank u werry muchb:sadb:surrenderb:surrender
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    hy all.i cant craft wapens or enything else...but i pay 20.000 fro all books...elder say i dont have enough propecy lvl...wat ts that and hov i earn it????pls help i m so confused....im lvl 50...and still nothing....thank u werry muchb:sadb:surrenderb:surrender

Oh look BLOODMYSTIC, you got the attention of Archosaur Clerics, good job, I guess you're worth something.

• ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lol @ trying to promote competetive TWs on this server...
    re
    edited November 2011
    Options
    LOL you just gave me credit for that, not me, you. But I love how you labelled it "Nemesis" just to cover your ***. NOTICE the bold on "plan."

This made no sense - sobor up and spend less time coloring.

Experienced in TW? Keep fooling yourself, you're your own worst enemy if you continue saying that.

Yes yes, sent your whole faction at meh, I'll still get my triple digit kills against you all.

Ooops, forgot, I think I'm finally winning over some "no show nemesis" converts. You probably won't see me in tw for a while. We will have to see.
    I never said I was complex. And if I cared enough I could go check every thread on this server and see how much you think about Nemesis and how often you pint over us, I could, but I don't because honestly, I know the truth - you can publicly lie here as much as you want but the people know the truth.

A. 90% of the posts that you could find are from a time I was serving a purpose, lol, not out of some stupid obsession with nemesis. And if you think long forum posts are a function of Nemesis, dear, you obviously haven't visited the wizard forums ever. I do it there too.

In that regard, as in almost any other, you are, sir, irrelevant.

B. Only one of us has ever been shown to be be a bald faced liar, mango, and here's a hint: I ain't me.
    Those forum posts (which are HUGE) obviously take over 5 minutes to write.

Not really. They take much less time sober. You should try it sometime.

Oh, imagine how long they would take if I colored them too!!!!
    You are very transparent on this matter BLOODMYSTIC.

Ha, I bet to a liar like you you think transparency is an insult, don't cha? Call it transparent, but one thing's for certain, you don't have to wonder what the truth is when I am speaking.
    (This is where BLOODMYSTIC tries to get personal (As he did previously in this thread) and throw a rehab comment in there. But wait he can't do that now because I just said it

Hmm, not sure I knew you were in actual rehab, Lindsay, but if so one thing is clear.

You probably left too soon.
    NOW he'll try to cover his *** with some hindsight comment that may seem clever and genius but lets remember... its HINDSIGHT.

This doesn't make sense either.

Someone get this kid some coffee.
    Lets start with, you complaining about us just "farming kills" and could have finished a lot earlier. I'm not going to force a Barbarian to carry a Catapult if they don't want to; if they want to play DD then they can be a squad buff and DD'er.

Hmm, but then in that friday TW you had zai pull a cata, didn't you? Oh yea, thats right, I am sure he did it on his own.

You really should learn to control your members in TW, mango, some leader you are b:chuckle
    Nonetheless, you QQ'd about that in faction chat and in PMs (OH YES I HAVE SPIES IN ASCEND, jk... people tell me about)

Spies, who cares. People tell you about it? Who cares?

Scroll up, bonehead, I told you about it. And its not QQ'ing, its jsut stating a fact to the bone headed members of my faction (which until his post above, probably included proski as well) that would say "gee, we almost got them", "oh wow, I bet we win tomorrow" blah blah blah.

Dousing day-dreaming neophytes with the cold, harsh water of truth? Call it QQ if you like, it means little to me.
    And to say your little "In fact" is hindsight and makes you seem really defensive and covering your *** but... as all Ascend you just don't care amirite? Never use hindsight as an accountable source to make your point as you'll end up looking stupid - unless you're apologizing... but you're not, hmm or are you?[/COLOR]

Again, all of your hindsight nonsense - noone has any idea what you are talking about. Try infusing a sentence with a single, coherent thought, k?

But as for not caring, or whatever, allow me to try and clear up any doubt for those that might otherwise be confused by your incomplete thoughts pounded onto a keyboard 3 minutes from you passing out:

I don't "care" about nemesis. I would prefer to no show them in TWs, even if it means losing land. You are annoying to the 10th degree, and have no interest in making what is the only aspect of this game worth a damn (TW) any better.

I DO care about TW. I DO care about wasting my weekend nights fighting AGAINST a faction that views it as a training ground and FOR a faction that is too dim witted enough not to notice.
    Dam I am running out of color coding options for the stupid people!

Thank God, its annoying.
    Anyways, yeah maybe in game, you make it pretty obvious you love us here on the forums though. But its cool man you bolster my gloating capability so it is ALL GOOD (Forget this quote I'm just being an [bleap]).

Again, makes very little sense.
    Still waiting for someone without the attention span of a peanut (Proski) to step up to the plate strategically and organizationally.

That's right, its your strategy and organization, lol.

Its not that you have more jades per capital than the other factions on the server combined, is it?

Its not that you are so dull as to just sit back and do the same thing over and over again to feed your ego, regardless of whether it is any fun at all, right?

Its not that you care so much about dominating a sleeply little server that doesn't have the skill and experience in TW to defend itself that you, without needing to, use hacks and bots and **** to ensure victory that was little in doubt in the first place (inb4the "idon'tusebotsorhacksyoudon'tknowwhatyouaretalkingabouteventhoughihaveadmiitedittomultiplepeopleonthisservertobragaboutmyselfbutstupidlythingingtheywouldn'ttellanyone")

Its not that, right? Sad, sad little boy.
    For example, not putting my OP Barbarians behind Catapults just to farm kills. OOPS DID I JUST SAY THAT OH GAWD I DID!

No, you do it, or allow it, to appease your op members, who want to farm kills. As the history of the server has shown, you would be happy with 7 minute tws each week as long as it got you land, from which you derive your self esteem.

Yes, one of us should seek counseling, sir, but it ain't me.
    Look man, lets be clear here, yes I want competition and at one point I tried to do things on the server to promote it. I've bolstered other factions. Redirected applicants to other factions. Given strategies and organizational plans to leaders. Explained fundamentals of TW to other factions. Cleared the map of low populated factions to encourage those to join the main TW factions that have been successful (Who wants to bet BLOODMYSTIC is going to try to flip this comment around on me). AMONG MANY OTHER THINGS, Kattanyia can attest to. Which every single one of them got me in trouble in some way or another.

Yes, lets be clear. You did lots of things, but they weren't for competitive TW. And Kattanyia attesting to things? Well, lets just say when it comes to you, I don't believe her. Either you keep her in the dark, she's blinded by her love for you (*pukes*) or she is a nice enough person that she gets burned over and over and over and over again believe the best of people and doubting the worst (kattanyia knows which I believe it is). So when it comes time to believe you or kattanyia or "my lying eyes", guess which I choose?

And you got in trouble for them because they weren't to promote competition. And by the way, mango, I don't blame you. Its your whole faction of "my **** is hard because im in this faction or that faction" players. Sure, there are a few players that sit there because they like to farm, but you and I have both played this game long enough to know that 80% of the morons that play this game want to be in the #1 faction. They can't have fun losing a TW, they have to win. Look at junkies - fell all to hell and back when we beat them 3 times in a row.

So make your excuses here for all the dumb masses if you want, I don't care. But dont' think your fooling me for a second. I know your no dummy, son, but believe me, I'm not one either.
    I'm doing MY THING, I'm going FULL SPEED, and not dumbing down for the server anymore. You guys get your shiaat together or get out of the way. Prove you right? Right that you are too lazy to help the factions you are in be more organized to be considered a real TW faction. You are JUST AN ABLE BODY and that is all you'll ever be... [/COLOR]

LOL, you assume thats an insult. You assume thats not all I WANT to be. You assume I derrive my self esteem from a computer game. You assume that I (as well as everyone else) is LIKE you in that regard.

Sorry, you assume too much. I am nothing like you. Thank God.

And as for too lazy - nope. I have told them at every turn how to be better, in multiple ways. But when after what? 30 weeks they still don't buff? Nah, I suppose I am "too lazy" to bang my head against a wall. Guilty as charged.
    Keep Cash shopping IvenFrancis is still harder to kill than you, IJS.[/COLOR]

I've already answered this. He may be, he may not be. I don't get all in that comparing myself to other wizards. I do me. Period.

It seems to be working just fine.

And as for cash shopping, at least I don't take money from naive women, or steal it from banks, or bot it, etc., etc., etc. And as far as cashshoppers go on our server? I'm small potatoes
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    LOLOL

So predictable man. I'm sorry you can't understand what I am saying its easy to chalk it up to that when you simply can't defend yourself isn't it? Taking personal shots at me isn't going to do much, you've been trying for a week now... but keep trying its just as ca'ute as Proski.

Regardless if you know it or not but you're known across the server for being the biggest QQ'er so keep trying to defend yourself... facts are facts, you're just making yourself look stupid. I'll renig that, Soochi is the biggest.

"Hmm, but then in that friday TW you had zai pull a cata, didn't you? Oh yea, thats right, I am sure he did it on his own."

Zaibeast pulls Catapults when he wants pretty much xD There is mutual understanding there.

"Ooops, forgot, I think I'm finally winning over some "no show nemesis" converts. You probably won't see me in tw for a while. We will have to see."

lol ^^... just lol... lazy guy...

"Scroll up, bonehead, I told you about it. And its not QQ'ing, its jsut stating a fact to the bone headed members of my faction (which until his post above, probably included proski as well) that would say "gee, we almost got them", "oh wow, I bet we win tomorrow" blah blah blah.

Dousing day-dreaming neophytes with the cold, harsh water of truth? Call it QQ if you like, it means little to me."

So everyone is a bonehead O.o? I'm a bonehead, your faction is full of boneheads... no one is up to the BLOODMYSTIC standard eh? Why don't you show us what that entails. Nonetheless, still QQ'ing imo.