TM?

CruentusLuna - Harshlands
CruentusLuna - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
Ok so I've been gone for 6 months now and am seeing people talking about TM69 or T69. What the hell are people talking about?
Post edited by CruentusLuna - Harshlands on

Comments

• seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Ok so I've been gone for 6 months now and am seeing people talking about TM69 or T69. What the hell are people talking about?

the robe runs for the 8 tokens in WG and LG, their just trying to form squads so that the (60s to 80s) player charis, can get the (int & casting time adjusting) Robes..b:victory

WGTM is the 69

LGTM is for the "lunar glade robes" thats all that they're WC'ing on...

You can find Movies on it in Youtube if ya wanna see what they're like too run...

b:thanks
  • CruentusLuna - Harshlands
    CruentusLuna - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    seitori wrote: »
    the robe runs for the 8 tokens in WG and LG, their just trying to form squads so that the (60s to 80s) player charis, can get the (int & casting time adjusting) Robes..b:victory

WGTM is the 69

LGTM is for the "lunar glade robes" thats all that they're WC'ing on...

You can find Movies on it in Youtube if ya wanna see what they're like too run...

b:thanks

Ah, ok. Thanks for the info. I've already got my level 90 interval robe so I don't need those runs, but thanks for the info.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Ah, ok. Thanks for the info. I've already got my level 90 interval robe so I don't need those runs, but thanks for the info.

Yep Yw! ^v^'

b:victory
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    It's 'Trophy Mode', for TM69, which is what it means.

There's also a TM Lunar Glade, which is how you get the -int cape for level 90 without buying a Wing Trophy - Lunar Glade or getting one from a pack (the way you got them in the game before packs existed... Though I think Packs predated TMLG).

WGTM is obviously WraithGate Trophy Mode.

There are also capes with addons other than -int and -channeling, there's +HP, +def, etc. The +HP robe is really quite nice for a Barb...
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Stalker__ - Archosaur
    Stalker__ - Archosaur Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    TMs are also DVDs that teach Pokemon moves.

Your Welcome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Free Candy?b:thanks