Custom User Interface Please Reply

Guird - Raging Tide
Guird - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Suggestion Box
I would like to see PWI implement some sort of customization for the user interface.

The ability to change the size of the shortcut bars would help immensely with lower resolution screens, and clutter.

The ability to edit text size in windows rather than just chat text would help problems with people who have lower resolution screens.

The ability to separate chat boxes an example be to have separate box for faction chat much like other games.

The ability to map the arrow keys for movement would help as well for left handed players. I would like to be able to change the appearance of the user interface even if it is just a preset I want a variety.

I would like to be able to navigate to each individual shelf of the shortcut bars as well instead of having to scroll through to find which one it is you desire. This would make game-play much more enjoyable.

Also turn and strafe buttons being separated would be helpful. Having the ability to turn without the mouse while still being able to strafe left and right would be amazing. It would make mouse usage minimal.

As an enthusiast I would love to see this game reach and surpass it's pay to play predecessors. If anyone has any other suggestions that are actually relevant to user interface please post your ideas as replies hopefully we can convince the staff to implement some of our collective ideas. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Post edited by Guird - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Yami_ - Dreamweaver
    Yami_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Don't forget the auctioneer house, personally I can do a better job, mostly people don't know how to trade gold because of that interface.
  • Guird - Raging Tide
    edited November 2011
    Good suggestion. What about it dont you like sothey understand might help more.
  • DarkMonsTerZ - Heavens Tear
    DarkMonsTerZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Don't forget the auctioneer house, personally I can do a better job, mostly people don't know how to trade gold because of that interface.
    Yeahhh the Auction house could use some work haha ^.^;;
  • Guird - Raging Tide
    edited November 2011
    What about the auction house don't you like? If you explain what it is that makes it a "hastle" to use maybe they will do what they can to change it. From this point on please provide details about what you do not like, so the PWI staff can address issues based on that rather than assuming they know what you mean.

-Guirdian Vanquesh-
  • Yami_ - Dreamweaver
    Yami_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Sorry my english isn't good enough for me to explain technical stuff in detail >_>
    And just a tip, but youre sounding rude.