Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    if you move to HL Id divorce my hubby and marry your Mystic Melvin

Thanks lol
    MrMelvin: One of the few good looking male EG's i've seen. Nice pulling off the fauxhawk. 5/5 b:cute

Posting Siya to get feedback before I decide if I wanna make a drastic change or not. x.x

siya.png

And narr got a minimakeover. She's a fox veno now. And minor changes to her face. Still having issues matching her eyebrows to her hair >.<

narrfox.png

Thank you :3

I think both your sin and veno look really good, Its not often you see sins that colour but I think it suits her! The only thing I would do is make her ears/gills/fin things smaller so they almost hide under her hair... but that's just me, I don't like the TB ears.
    mystic made her bod tinier her head wider ish.... thicker eye brow(also rotated it for a bolder look her old eye brow made her look soft), rotated her eyes a lil horizontally.

2011-11-0120-22-01.jpg

melvin- nice hair. you should also give a close up look for more detail on the face. the shoulders are too big for my taste. (im one of those that doesnt like buff men =.=' im sory). from wat i see he has a very prepy boyish look very cute.

I think your Mystic would look better without a third eye, It doesn't seem to match her face and overall look since its smaller than her eyes. I like everything else though :)

I don't think I made the shoulders on my Mystic big o_o I know that particular fashion top adds some muscle definition on the arms so maybe its that, when I've finished patching and stopped playing gears of war 3 I will take a few more pics (close up and different fashion) then post some more but thank you for your comment.
  • VergilSama - Raging Tide
    VergilSama - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Nice characters you all have b:pleased

and here is my seeker ark :)

ark2hr.jpg

ark1.jpg
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    @Narriu/Erotic: Matching the eyebrows with such a haircolor seems hard indeed, however a little tip, in general the eyebrows a bit darker then the hair ;)
    Further I like the look of your veno (\o/ fox veno's) I like how you focussed the attention on her eyes by giving her lips a natural color.

I like the body-propotions of your sin, she aint as anorexic skinny as most sins I see which I dun think is pretty(sorry other sins/skinny chars D: just my opinion!)
    I think her face might be a bit long. The skin and eyecolor is nice and I like how the hair falls over 1 eye ^^

@Baby_pho: I'm personally not a fan of really big eyes, but I won't go bashing on that :P I think that if you closed them a slight bit and make the eyebrows more rounder like the one of your mystic she would look really nice ^^ I do like the shape of the face and colors. She has something soft about her ^^

I like the look of your mystic, she looks pretty cute while at the same time you shouldn't mess with her. I would pick a different third eye though. Something with more.. red or yellow-ish colors.

@VergilSama: I'm not so into the doll-look b:surrender
    He certainly looks unique though I can't really see much of the colors because of the sun in the way D:
    For a doll-look he's nice though ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ArkSama - Raging Tide
    ArkSama - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2011

@VergilSama: I'm not so into the doll-look b:surrender
    He certainly looks unique though I can't really see much of the colors because of the sun in the way D:
    For a doll-look he's nice though ^^

oh nice b:chuckle so what do you think i should do to make him look better ? don't tell me to change the look of his face cuz it toke me alot of time to reach this level of face texture b:dirty :P . but it is ok to changed the colors or the body size through :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    VergilSama
    I think I've seen you in Plume. :D I like your char, and that hair fits him well. Im not a fan of dolls, but you made it look good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    update on clery look

2011-11-0117-26-33.jpg
    She's more cute than hot, but something is off- the eyes are too big and look like they are going to fall out b:shocked I'd reccomend to close them a little bit. 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    VergilSama: he is so cute, not so much a fan of that rocker hair but still so cute.

Baby_pho: I always love yours, your mystic more so than cleric, but best cleric with that look Ive ever seen, they eyes I think are nice , its the angle of the nostrils that bug me a bit, love her smile (like she knows something she not sharing) the mystic looks like she needs a balloon or doll she like a child (love those kind)a warm color 3rd eye might be right, even though that one you ave is neat, cant call them hot but oh so cute

Erotic: I love everything about both, your veno from the first time I saw her i was b:dirty. the lips color is amazing with her hair color(which I looove) and your sin i like that face shape and mouth and nose and the grey fash with tthe grey skin is very cool.

MrMelvin: he is nice, he doesnt look like a mean guy, vey broad shoulders, but he is a guy

Ziraia: very nice looking tbs I really like that hair on her( havent seen it around much)I also like red eyes on sins(they are sneaky killers after all)

NiightmareXz: I like her rotated eyes and the color of em, was a fan of her darker looks but she intresting to look at

wow thanks all for what ya had to say(made a sick person feel a bit better lol) ok well took some advise from KuiXing(and well afew others), brights eyes did bother a bit in game I wanted them big buti like that curve you can get on the bottom of the eye , and well closing them just slightly worked =).
    20111103204221sm.png
    also gave her a body makeover she a bit more like yours (NiightmareXz) body shape I loved it btw worked nicely with her face. her eyebrows where bugging me but with thw couger hair they dont show as much so problem sovled.
    I just noticed how many () in my ratings......hope it all makes sence
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuima - Heavens Tear
    Yuima - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    9gejvn.jpg

Sigh.. my old character... I miss her :(
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    oh nice b:chuckle so what do you think i should do to make him look better ? don't tell me to change the look of his face cuz it toke me alot of time to reach this level of face texture b:dirty :P . but it is ok to changed the colors or the body size through :)

Well, for a doll -look I think he looks good :3 but I can't really give feedback since I don't know what really goes with the doll-look besides the thin noses and big eyes. I'd make him a bit less skinny though D: But that's my personal taste ^^
    and I can hardly see the colors b:surrender black hair and green eyes I think it is xD which is awesome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • elinasa
    elinasa Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I want to make wizard or blademaster. What should I change?

http://s1099.photobucket.com/albums/g383/Chappy45/?action=view&current=nimetn4-1.jpg

http://s1099.photobucket.com/albums/g383/Chappy45/?action=view&current=dk.jpg

http://s1099.photobucket.com/albums/g383/Chappy45/?action=view&current=nimetn7777.jpg

Yuima I like your character. 3/5
    Erotic I love your venomancer : ) but I think your character's eyebrows are a little too thick 5/5
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    dimthought
    Just wanted to say i agree with your siggy, pwi changed my cute piggy :< now it only looks like bacon..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • dimthought
    edited November 2011
    dimthought
    Just wanted to say i agree with your siggy, pwi changed my cute piggy :< now it only looks like bacon..

thanks but cant take credit for sig VenusArmani made it and posted it her thread for use...and I agreed with her...still think they could make both versions and make it a win-win
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nitzune - Harshlands
    Nitzune - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2011

ark2hr.jpg

ark1.jpg

I love it! D: it looks like a J-rock star XD
  • Nitzune - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    nitzunescreenie.png
    nitzuneheartsc.png

Here is mine XD!
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited November 2011

ark2hr.jpg

ark1.jpg

Wow... That's the most lovely ale character I ever saw online here... Marry me... b:cute

@Nitzune: 5/5... She looks lovely... I like the pink hair and bright blue eyes...

@dimthought: 4,8/5... She looks realy cute... Almost like a kid on that screenshot... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Nitzune - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Wow... That's the most lovely ale character I ever saw online here... Marry me... b:cute

@Nitzune: 5/5... She looks lovely... I like the pink hair and bright blue eyes...

@dimthought: 4,8/5... She looks realy cute... Almost like a kid on that screenshot... b:cute

Thank you Yuna-sama!!!!! n,n
  • GaurdianMira - Archosaur
    GaurdianMira - Archosaur Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    elinasa wrote: »
    I want to make wizard or blademaster. What should I change?

http://s1099.photobucket.com/albums/g383/Chappy45/?action=view&current=nimetn4-1.jpg

http://s1099.photobucket.com/albums/g383/Chappy45/?action=view&current=dk.jpg

http://s1099.photobucket.com/albums/g383/Chappy45/?action=view&current=nimetn7777.jpg

Yuima I like your character. 3/5
    Erotic I love your venomancer : ) but I think your character's eyebrows are a little too thick 5/5

I think lowering her forehead would balance out her face and then she would be about perfect.

This is my wizard:
    2011-11-0323-53-27-1.jpg
    Body shot
    and
    2011-11-0323-49-29-1.jpg
    face shot
    what do you all think?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    @ Mevlin.. I don't like this so much, it seems bit.. boyish and too styled imho.

20111101143938.png
    20111031181655.png
    I'm a male and there is my fishies - female sin, male psy. ^^ Both alts. Non-fashioned, armor ftw.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited November 2011

ark2hr.jpg

ark1.jpg

hes so cuuuute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xingi - Heavens Tear
    Xingi - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    @GaurdianMira: really beautiful wizzard you did a very good job on her 5/5
    @Colum: your characters look quite well done but the images are very tiny so i can't give a more detailed reply and rate :[

I haven't posed my Xin in an while so here she is:
    xini-1.png

Untixinii.png

Also together with my bishonen Sin & Psy brothers that I still have to get fashion for b:chuckle:
    Cheereh:
    2011-11-0701-27-46.jpg

and Demyneon:
    2011-11-0701-23-26.jpg
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    nitzunescreenie.png
    nitzuneheartsc.png

Here is mine XD!

b:dirty 4.5/5 something throws me off

xD If I had a male char as my main I'd so marry you

-gets to working on archer-
    I <3 A lot of people
  • XIce_Queen - Dreamweaver
    XIce_Queen - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    OMG!! So many hotties on here!! b:victory

sry if the dress and hair don't go great together...my 1st time buying fashion b:cute

here is my cleric xSky_Goddess.She is a work in progress b:chuckle

[URL="[IMG]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u191/rbarrett68/2011-11-0605-39-38-1.jpg[/IMG]"]2011-11-0605-39-38-1.jpg[/URL]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    char1.png

head.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Cookiecandy - Sanctuary
    Cookiecandy - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Retsuko : She is beautiful but only thing I dont like at her is her 3rd eye, I think it dont fit her. o.o 4.5/5 :3

Heres my baby mystic~

20111103191129.png
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    melvin- nice hair. you should also give a close up look for more detail on the face. the shoulders are too big for my taste. (im one of those that doesnt like buff men =.=' im sory). from wat i see he has a very prepy boyish look very cute.

As requested I'm ready for my close up :]

2011-11-0612-28-29-1.jpg

Also I was messing about with my fashions and effects and thought this looked pretty cool..
    2011-11-0612-13-41-1-1.jpg

Its probably in the wrong section but its effort to post it elsewhere b:chuckle

• dimthought
    edited November 2011
    MrMelvin: still iffy on the hair but I like his brown eyes, he seems like he be a nice helpful guy
    Cookiecandy: aww she cute, really nice soft colors seems so relaxed

Retsuko: she has an intresting look to her, but still pretty b:cute

XIce_Queen; would like her alot more if the breast well were smaller, but she has a neat cartoon look, kinda like Jessica Rabbit, just missing that red hair. =)

Xingi: very pretty, and the hair adds to a feline look, eyes are beautiful

Colum; from what I can see (the colors) they look nice

GaurdianMira: love her hair colorexp in blue dress, like her eyes too

Nitzune: very pretty, seems like a doll/robot expression (like she could be sitting on a shelf, not really alive) I accually think its really neat, and for a seeker to ,swinging the sword around and all. The middle dress picture says it the best, soo cool. hope that didnt offend, meant to be the opposite.

elinasa: I like that hairsyle and her colors, the blue eyes are nice she has a lonely look

Sirria: looks kinda like a tanner/older Snow White on of the better old characters out there(as in old I mean begining years, not she old lady)

finally I got rid of the mini unbrow, could see it alot in the other hair fashions(got tired of you-know who you are...howling at her b:sad)I also took it as a chance to make her a bit happier
    20111106110014s.png
    20111106110007s.png
    so glad they reliesed this hair is my favorite by far
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nitzune - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    dimthought wrote: »
    Nitzune: very pretty, seems like a doll/robot expression (like she could be sitting on a shelf, not really alive) I accually think its really neat, and for a seeker to ,swinging the sword around and all. The middle dress picture says it the best, soo cool. hope that didnt offend, meant to be the opposite.

I'm not offended! and thank you =D
    Your character looks pretty too, actually i love the lips and hair, i used to have black hair but i was thinking to make a character that doesn't looks like me, pink hair, blue eyes.. sounds like something from a Fantasy Game XD Also i saw many characters here that i like, i'm agree with Cookiecandy about Retsuko char, she looks so beautiful but the 3rd eye doesn't help with her sophisticated appearance.

@XIce_Queen - You choose an awesome fashion, but i think the char have the wrong body proportions. If you are going to make a female with big **** you should make hers hips more bigger too.

@Cookiecandy - She is so adorable like she wouldn't hurt anyone ]b:shocked and i think she will look more cute without these gloves! They looks for me too big.
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Colum- cant see ur char very close up but i like the body shape of ur fem tb.

Xingi- did u stalk me the other day? b:shocked friday? b:shocked. nice lil bm :3 very sexy with the kitty ears and mysterious looking with the dark eye make up. im guessing its a bm cos of the claws XD other than that u could fool anyone thinking ur a veno XD.

XIce_Queen- nice lips color but its too thick for me. chest is humongus DX im not fond of that.

Retsuko- nice char from wut i see from the side. maybe take a pic frontal? so everyone can see the whole face? the 3rd eye maybe is too big?

Cookiecandy-very cute innocent looking :3

MrMelvin- ur seeker is very cute. but i think the nose shape is a lil weird for me. idk lol love the hair/eyes/faceshape/lips everything overall. i think he look better with the long hair :P cos i like long haired guys(the second pic)

dimthought- very nice as always. love the big eyes. i love this nose so much better not too big not too small its perfect on her. i like the short hair also. :3
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    dimthought: The slender frame suits her well. Really loving the effect of the cute, big dark eyes, but in another way, kind of scary... I think maybe cause the size is big, have a feeling that they should be spread apart a bit more. Wouldn't touch anything else tho :)

opb9zp.jpg

wjguc8.jpg

2zsvdxc.jpg

Been a loooooong time since I logged in. Was kinda fun messing around again xD
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    Synsae - Sanctuary Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Susy! yay! nice to see one of my favorite screenshot artists back!

5/5 for your char btw, she's just cute and I can't see any flaws on her
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Silvychar