Extra confirmation box

Options
Alasen - Heavens Tear
Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
ya know.... since we're on the subject of stupid stuff in the patch........ this extra confirmation box when u go to npc drops is really freaking annoying b:angryb:bye
Post edited by Alasen - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I hope your mom gives you your baby bottle soon.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It's a good idea, but the list of "Rare" items is flawed.

For example, 10 Million Big Notes serve no other purpose other than selling them to NPCs, and you can easily get them back if you want to, yet the game warns you about selling them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i was kinda joking......... but seriously? wow. u sure you're off YOUR bottle?

I jsut npc'ed some ****, then went to fly away and i'm sitting there like ok.... why am i not moving.... then saw the 2nd box that has NO DAMN PONIT and already forgot about. >.<
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hold "Y" while you npc stuff and you won't have to worry about clicking Yes or No. It'll save some time.
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hold "Y" while you npc stuff and you won't have to worry about clicking Yes or No. It'll save some time.
    Heh... that's the same trick I use when buying 20,000 Dragon Orbs (or whatever is on-sale).

Of course, I then had to laugh at myself when I once accidentally bought 1,000 All-Class Pet Packs instead of 1,000 Perfect Chests using the same "Hold down 'Y'" trick. Oopsie. I learned to never again merchant and watch the playoffs at the same time...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Heh... that's the same trick I use when buying 20,000 Dragon Orbs (or whatever is on-sale).

Of course, I then had to laugh at myself when I once accidentally bought 1,000 All-Class Pet Packs instead of 1,000 Perfect Chests using the same "Hold down 'Y'" trick. Oopsie. I learned to never again merchant and watch the playoffs at the same time...

b:chuckle

That's hilariously bad.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    :O lol
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ya know.... since we're on the subject of stupid stuff in the patch........ this extra confirmation box when u go to npc drops is really freaking annoying b:angryb:bye

Seriously, do u ever stop moaning .....
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    come on over i'll make u moan too........ with a ice pick shoved up your bum. Seriously why do you give a ****? If you DONT" CARE then dont' POST.

maybe the game's boring the **** outta me..... and i'm not even at 100 yet b:shocked
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    come on over i'll make u moan too........ with a ice pick shoved up your bum. Seriously why do you give a ****? If you DONT" CARE then dont' POST.

maybe the game's boring the **** outta me..... and i'm not even at 100 yet b:shocked

That sounds kinky.

Also, what level is your water pet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    92 turtle, why? lol
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited November 2011
    Options
    92 turtle, why? lol

You could always add a plumpfish to your collection!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    y? they're worse lol

and i'm full rofl
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Frankie finally got a chance to npc stuff and try the Y button, first i heard of it. That bypasses BOTH confirm boxes lol...... thnx
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    edited November 2011
    Options
    y? they're worse lol

and i'm full rofl

They look kind of cute. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I tried to sell an Excitement card and it told me not to because it's a rare item.

Now I keep it mounted on my wall instead.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    Eilexa - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

I agree this new confirmation thing is very annoying. I would understand if it was for actually rare stuff or your bound gear, but not 1 star white ****....Frankie is it supposed to be like this? How can a 1 star **** gear be rare?
    "Care Bear" b:chuckle

Proud member of Drakon - forever !! RAWR
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

you can never have too many Huggy Hares b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
    SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I agree this new confirmation thing is very annoying. I would understand if it was for actually rare stuff or your bound gear, but not 1 star white ****....Frankie is it supposed to be like this? How can a 1 star **** gear be rare?

Erm...you can't sell to NPC bounded gear anyway....
    WTB>More Fash
    Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
    ((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It's a good idea. Can't count how many event items I/friends npced by acident.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Id rather click again and be double sure im not NPCing valuble stuff than not have the confirmation and sell stuff I didnt want to.

I dont know how many times ive put the wrong gear in the box, ive never sold it cos I check but.....
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options

I did that with rep badges when I was trying to buy chips..
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty