New Content Discussion

Options
_Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
_Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
I am sorry but if this is a joke of "new content".
Let's start with all the complete flaws of this new patch.
r8 recast....Yay! Oh wait. You have to be a cash shopper that joins a big cash shopping faction for this to apply... So the strong get stronger and the weak get weaker...
Where's content EVERYONE can enjoy?? Oh that's right PWE only cares about you if you pay... This is FACT.
Esylum village... Random stupid quest and a CS that gives an extra 180k for exp... Maybe if you multiplied that exp by 10 then we would not care about the Exp goon nerf.
Goon nerf....The damage was fkn done man. we got tons of lvl 105's might as well keep it. I do not know about you but I am busy every day of the week till 6 pm. Then I go home and spend time with my girlfriend... That does not allow for me to spend all my time in frost. It's fkn boring, does anyone actually ENJOY doing frosts???

Anyways... FAIL PATCH IS FAIL.

PWE...Disappointing you since September 09.
Facebook.com/foxi187
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ^
    /5
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    My thoughts on the patch:

-Elysium Village is just a normal village from what I've seen. New CS daily was disappointing.

-The FC fix was stupid, is the glitch still there? I'll test it when I run FC next time, wonder if I will get ban for saying this.....ha....ha.

-Dmg Rank NPC is just another ego booster, props for having no reward though.

-Fairy Box Removal, I'll be honest there, it doesn't affect me, however I can understand why people are complaining, it is a nice slow and steady income of coins, paid off my +5 refines on my cleric alt.

-GT on Friends List, curious but so far doesn't bug me, its a nice WC topic to chat and joke about.

-Rank 8 casting, I'm confused on the amount of time to actually get a piece, players here have been saying it will take like 4 months to farm 1 piece of r8 recast, can someone enlighten me on this?

-Rank 9 recasting, everyone hates the cost, and most will not aim for it unless PWi does a nice discounted sale on this.

-9 Trials, can't comment since I am not a part of a faction with a base, but players say it's loads of fun. Let's hope they won't get tired of farming it over and over in the coming months.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ok lets discuss the "content".

There was no content added, just the illusion of one with an upcoming sale on rank recast mats and more packs.

P.S seriously, who the hell does quests at level 100?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It's your choice no to join a faction with a base. Buy the mats from other people. You're not willing to spend $, neither are you willing to join other players and farm.
    -The FC fix was stupid, is the glitch still there? I'll test it when I run FC next time, wonder if I will get ban for saying this.....ha....ha.
    Goons give now 500 exp on x12. Hardly worth it.
    Rank 8 casting, I'm confused on the amount of time to actually get a piece, players here have been saying it will take like 4 months to farm 1 piece of r8 recast, can someone enlighten me on this?
    Friend was saying chinese version had ppl with almost full sets in 2 weeks or so after the introduction of Trials. I believe you can only do 3 trials weekly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Please don't make duplicates of threads that have been closed or depth'ed.

Thanks!

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.