I hear

paralleogram
paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
Tri-Force will soon disband, especially if they lose 1k. Their own members are saying this.

I think it will happen.... b:dirty

wonder what guild they will all move to.... CT? Instinct?
Here we go again....
Post edited by paralleogram on

Comments

• Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Go to a guild called ForumMods.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I gave up on this game when I heard the new endgame "content" was upgrades for CS gear. I'll be moving to a guild called ~removed~. After playing some ~removed~ and ~removed~ b:dirty
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • VVayne - Lost City
    VVayne - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    If it happened I would go hang out with Calvin at ChinaTownz (if he lets me in).
  • JinSoul - Lost City
    JinSoul - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Tri-Force won't disband, those are just fake rumors spread by VF because they always been butthurted at the fact that Essence/TF has always been better with better leadership and guild organization.

Cheers
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Tri-Force won't disband, those are just fake rumors spread by VF because they always been butthurted at the fact that Essence/TF has always been better with better leadership and guild organization.

Cheers

Congrats for first post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • paralleogram
    edited November 2011

Cheers

Lol? Venge has had the same leadership since it was created
    This is what kept them together when they were losing
    Youd be surprised how organized they are. Nor are they ragers like qqkage
    Here we go again....
  • BoatFoot - Lost City
    BoatFoot - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Lol? Venge has had the same leadership since it was created
    This is what kept them together when they were losing
    Youd be surprised how organized they are. Nor are they ragers like qqkage

*cough* Ragezio *cough*
  • skacore
    skacore Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Cheers

Lol and you are?

If TF truly did have better leadership and guild organization, why did so many TF leave guild to join Vengeful?

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _PsyChotic_ - Lost City
    _PsyChotic_ - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Cheers

Funny that u say TF is Essence, i thought we all did agree a few months ago that TF isnt Essence and VF isnt Spectral D:

Better Leadership? Think about what LaTrappe did and post again.

VF isnt the strongest faction when it comes down to tw, but im pretty sure if we talk about being a guild, going trough good and bad times, we do alot better than TF.

Inb4 thread gets deleted coz i said something againts tf b:surrender
  • JinSoul - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    Funny that u say TF is Essence, i thought we all did agree a few months ago that TF isnt Essence and VF isnt Spectral D:

Better Leadership? Think about what LaTrappe did and post again.

VF isnt the strongest faction when it comes down to tw, but im pretty sure if we talk about being a guild, going trough good and bad times, we do alot better than TF.

Inb4 thread gets deleted coz i said something againts tf b:surrender

TF isn't Essence, but most members are from old Essence. Better Leadership, yes, hence LaTrapper doesn't count as a leader because he was a total butthurt drama queen. Eeary does a great job, and not to mention Elayne (best leader ever). The only reason TF doesn't own most of the lands is because we get 3defense every weekend, on purpose ofc, so we can't advance, otherwise VF would be wiped out from the map. VF has never beaten Essence nor TF in a real 1v1, and we all know that (VF owns a few lands because they took YaKuZa "dying faction" lands", and thanks to earthguard TW reset) lols.

@skacore; I can't talk for others, but some did because they have friends in VF. Same rason we have people from VF that joined us because they are tired of VF drama queens.

Talking about "good and hard times", what makes you think TF is falling down? No, the contrary. Some people left, that's OK, more come in eventually, and we're doing great. We have 190+ members in faction, and a great percentage always attends TW. Don't auto assume without being actually there.

Cheers
  • paralleogram
    edited November 2011
    TF isn't Essence, but most members are from old Essence. Better Leadership, yes, hence LaTrapper doesn't count as a leader because he was a total butthurt drama queen. Eeary does a great job, and not to mention Elayne (best leader ever). The only reason TF doesn't own most of the lands is because we get 3defense every weekend, on purpose ofc, so we can't advance, otherwise VF would be wiped out from the map. VF has never beaten Essence nor TF in a real 1v1, and we all know that (VF owns a few lands because they took YaKuZa "dying faction" lands", and thanks to earthguard TW reset) lols.

@skacore; I can't talk for others, but some did because they have friends in VF. Same rason we have people from VF that joined us because they are tired of VF drama queens.

Talking about "good and hard times", what makes you think TF is falling down? No, the contrary. Some people left, that's OK, more come in eventually, and we're doing great. We have 190+ members in faction, and a great percentage always attends TW. Don't auto assume without being actually there.

Cheers

If u want to go there with essence you could say spectral would stil be around too
    They died cuz ppl got worn out over te double and triple attacks constantly
    Seems like tf is now going through thses pains and hard times. I guess karma is a bastid. Essence perected te hardcore double an triples. Vengeful just repeating history

But like everyone on the forums agreed months ago tf is not essence ad venge is not spectral but here you are bringinn up the past

And sory bub you need to speak about trappe when taling about tf cuz he was one of the founders of the damn guild
    Here we go again....
    edited November 2011

Cheers

Like i said, VF isnt the strongest tw faction, but go ahead and take every post as an insult lol. And i didnt say that VF beat Essence or that TF is falling so dont make up stuff.

Yea, VF took only easy lands, thats why we bidded every weekend on Essence since we touched them on map. Wonder why a ''dying faction'' like yakuza had 6 lands.

And why wouldnt LaTrappe count as leader? He was the leader of tf for like 6 months?
    Well everyone with a brain can see that u guys almost felt apart in the first faction drama that tf had, Nykage leaving, BobDevil, Merciless, my nikkuh Susa and and and..
    In my eyes you work great in tw, but not as a guild in general.

And i dont ''auto assume'' anything, its the fact that a few ppl from tf i talked to, told me that THEY think tf will fall appart if 1k goes down, coz 50% of the guild are only there for the pots and the power.
  • JinSoul - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    But like everyone on the forums agreed months ago tf is not essence ad venge is not spectral but here you are bringinn up the past

In no way I said TF is essence, if you care to read my post again you'll notice that I mention that most Essence members are in TF. That is all, read again, and understand my lines.
    And sory bub you need to speak about trappe when taling about tf cuz he was one of the founders of the damn guild

He was one of the founders, that's correct, but he doesn't count as a leader. A leader is a person who can take responsibility and lead a faction to greatness. What did he do? all the contrary, in fact he almost killed the faction (talking about us going thru hard time and standing back up, that makes us a good faction don't you agree? Wait no, you're a VF obviously you wouldn't /sarcasm).
    Like i said, VF isnt the strongest tw faction, but go ahead and take every post as an insult lol. And i didnt say that VF beat Essence or that TF is falling so dont make up stuff.

Go ahead and take every post as an insult? When have I? Do you have issues? Nor em I'm "making up stuffs".
    Yea, VF took only easy lands

Good you admit.
    And why wouldnt LaTrappe count as leader? He was the leader of tf for like 6 months?
    Well everyone with a brain can see that u guys almost felt apart in the first faction drama that tf had, Nykage leaving, BobDevil, Merciless, my nikkuh Susa and and and..
    In my eyes you work great in tw, but not as a guild in general.

You're just proving my point, and contradicting yourself. Like you mention, anyone with a brain would notice that we almost fell apart thanks to LaTrappe fault. But, did we died? NO. Did we fall apart? No, we're still kicking ***. This in fact, makes us a good faction in general (not just a TW machine) because we keep going in good and bad times.
    And i dont ''auto assume'' anything, its the fact that a few ppl from tf i talked to, told me that THEY think tf will fall appart if 1k goes down, coz 50% of the guild are only there for the pots and the power.

Really? sorry for misunderstanding you then /sarcasm. Also, that's interesting, considering the fact that some people I know in VF also tell me how they are fedup with VF drama and having their voice NOT be heard (Such good leader that only cares for his opinion lols).
    edited November 2011
    Hi, Im Spliffany Jr. I twist all words so they fit me.

On everything you quoted, you didnt get my point. But i think you dont want to get my point at all.
  • sparklyee
    sparklyee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    JinSoul, you're awfully amusing. Please post more of your TF wisdom. b:thanks
    Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    JinSoul, You are a new member of TF. You got into the guild after making a psychic 5 weeks ago, because ur sin got rejected. I dont understand how can You know anything abt TF and specially Essence leadership. Essence, I gotta agree, because of Elayne had a great leadership, he was able to keep ppl together, show them the goal. Im sry bro, but TF was never like this - dramas with trappe, maganda taking over lead, kage raging over this and going to CT, Susa been butthurt that he does so much and he gets only Marshal and Maganda promote a rage kid to Director on her own. Not to mention in the reguild poll to NyKage he had only 55% of votes YES. I understand some ppl voted no to just troll/make fun, but it says something abt what ppl think abt their leaders. VF didnt have such dramas, leadership didnt change much since the guild was formed 1 year ago.

VF never stopped attacking Ess/TF even been weaker, even not having other guilds bidding on Ess/TF. I agree - VF never beat Essence in 1 vs 1 TW, but we beat many times TF in 1 vs 1 wars. I would like to remind You we took Dribbling Spring and City of Lost in July in 1vs1 TWs. After this we had 3 weeks of rough 3h TWs. Later on TF become stronger and was able to win few TWs till the war in Southern Stronghold that VF defended the land and starting from there TF stopped attacking VF, because Your leaders understood that they cant kill our HQ. Simple as it is - if TF was stronger than VF I ensure You TF would be bidding on VF for past few weeks, not on Instinct.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • sparklyee
    edited November 2011
    I've always liked how Wadzio capitalizes his "you"s.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Personally, I hope all the people that are only in TF for pots/prestige/whatever, basically those who aren't there for the faction, leave if we lose 1k. I see some of them have left already, they tend to go where they believe the grass is greener. I'd rather be with people in a faction who enjoy being around each other, rather than with people who come together based on power/hate/etc.

It's hard to motivate myself, let alone anyone else, to give 2 sh*ts about a game that has 0 goals left in it. I give this game 3 months max after the new round of MMOs comes out this December/January :x Also I heard there is a PWI 2 coming out next year so they are just trying to siphon whatever else they can from those still willing to spend money on this game.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • aoi101
    aoi101 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Push me
    And then just touch me
    Till I can get my satisfaction
    Satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction
  • JinSoul - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    JinSoul, You are a new member of TF. You got into the guild after making a psychic 5 weeks ago, because ur sin got rejected. I dont understand how can You know anything abt TF and specially Essence leadership.

Let's just say that Jin's not my main, and I have my ways around. Except you're a 40 year old virgin who has no life and is so obsess that even make random alts and place them in different factions to spy. No offense meant in any way though, just stating the true. You used to be cool back in the days Wadzio, but now you're a total **** along with your whole VF pony minions that all they do is spread hate, QQ, and make false accusations.
    Personally, I hope all the people that are only in TF for pots/prestige/whatever, basically those who aren't there for the faction, leave if we lose 1k. I see some of them have left already, they tend to go where they believe the grass is greener. I'd rather be with people in a faction who enjoy being around each other, rather than with people who come together based on power/hate/etc.

It's hard to motivate myself, let alone anyone else, to give 2 sh*ts about a game that has 0 goals left in it. I give this game 3 months max after the new round of MMOs comes out this December/January :x Also I heard there is a PWI 2 coming out next year so they are just trying to siphon whatever else they can from those still willing to spend money on this game.

This game is practically dead compare to the old golden days where there was PvP everywhere b:bye
  • atreides1t5
    atreides1t5 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    He was one of the founders, that's correct, but he doesn't count as a leader. A leader is a person who can take responsibility and lead a faction to greatness. What did he do? all the contrary, in fact he almost killed the faction (talking about us going thru hard time and standing back up, that makes us a good faction don't you agree? Wait no, you're a VF obviously you wouldn't /sarcasm).

LOL you need to be schooled in some like English comprehension/reality-check.
    So you're saying only good leaders get to be recognized as leaders and bad leaders get off because they were bad? lol? A leader can only be a leader if they "lead a faction to greatness?" Then how do you differentiate a good leader from bad if according to your definition they are all godly...really now, I didn't know that TF was letting ignorant people into their guild. That's like saying the Hapsburgs never controlled Spain...b:bye

also...wtf is a VF pony minion. seriously.
  • Dractonis - Lost City
    Dractonis - Lost City Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    For the love of God JinSoul... if you want to speak for Tri-Force (the guild myself, Kage & 'butthurt drama queen' made that was robbed)... go for it. inb4 hurrdurr if I hear that one more time.

But don't talk about Essence like you were ever a part of it you don't have a clue what you're saying and it's defiling a memory. And as you're claiming that you were own up to your original character and stop hiding.

Tri-Force and Essence, two different things... completely. Honestly I wish we had never made a new guild but we had no choice but to save you from the evil clutches of ReckUrWorld. Essence died the day Elayne quit, and that was how he always intended it.

& as a last note I may not have ever been best friends with KOS guilds and mainly kept friends within Essence, but you have to appreciate the fact that Vengeful/Spectral/whatever have been around with the same messed up leadership for a long time now providing an enemy and entertainment in this game. Thank you for the fun. :D
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    For the love of God JinSoul... if you want to speak for Tri-Force (the guild myself, Kage & 'butthurt drama queen' made that was robbed)... go for it. inb4 hurrdurr if I hear that one more time.

But don't talk about Essence like you were ever a part of it you don't have a clue what you're saying and it's defiling a memory. And as you're claiming that you were own up to your original character and stop hiding.

Tri-Force and Essence, two different things... completely. Honestly I wish we had never made a new guild but we had no choice but to save you from the evil clutches of ReckUrWorld. Essence died the day Elayne quit, and that was how he always intended it.

& as a last note I may not have ever been best friends with KOS guilds and mainly kept friends within Essence, but you have to appreciate the fact that Vengeful/Spectral/whatever have been around with the same messed up leadership for a long time now providing an enemy and entertainment in this game. Thank you for the fun. :D

^ This x∞
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Let's just say that Jin's not my main, and I have my ways around. Except you're a 40 year old virgin who has no life and is so obsess that even make random alts and place them in different factions to spy. No offense meant in any way though, just stating the true. You used to be cool back in the days Wadzio, but now you're a total **** along with your whole VF pony minions that all they do is spread hate, QQ, and make false accusations.

This game is practically dead compare to the old golden days where there was PvP everywhere b:bye

yoiu talk about people flaming and being butthurt then make a post like this in here. YOUR A FAIL do everyone a fav and GTFO the game b:bye
  • JinSoul - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    Tri-Force and Essence, two different things... completely.

For the love of your imaginary GOD (Sorry, I'm atheist) all you people that can't comprehend and read English properly, READ again and notice that I did NOT mention that both "were the same" in no term. Bunch of smart ***** in here that can't even read, and instead jump into conclusions and assumptions.
    yoiu talk about people flaming and being butthurt then make a post like this in here. YOUR A FAIL do everyone a fav and GTFO the game b:bye

Oh, my imaginary GOD. I care so little I almost passed out. By the way, I wasn't insulting him. I was just describing him. And cool story bro, in what chapter do you shut the **** up? Your online comments make me glad I only know you online.
  • sparklyee
    edited November 2011

Ily, Dractonis. <333

And JinSoul, you're an embarrassment. Please leave TF. b:bye
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    The golden days were before any of you butt pirates played.
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JinSoul - Lost City
    edited November 2011
    sparklyee wrote: »
    And JinSoul, you're an embarrassment. Please leave TF. b:bye

Dear Sparklyee,

You're an embarrassment to this game community, please uninstall PW.
    Also, you cannot fathom the immensity of the **** I do not give because my cat is licking his butt, and your argument is invalid.

Regards,
    Jin
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Can we please get our favorite wannabe 3F veno to close this flamebait thread already? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Can we please get our favorite wannabe 3F veno to close this flamebait thread already? b:surrender

Wait, am I not good enough for you guys? b:sad

b:cry

Anyway, Skog's right. This thread has gone beyond even drama...

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.