R8 notes are not accurate?

FatalFem - Heavens Tear
FatalFem - Heavens Tear Posts: 291 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
Rank Gear
Rank 8 sets have received 2 new armor pieces, available from Ti Chien in Thousand Streams.
Earthguard players may now obtain their very own Rank 9 equipment.

This is what the patch notes say. However; I've not seen anything "NEW" there. I see the pieces that have always been there. Is there something they forgot to implement or was someone not coherent making the patch notes?

Comments

• Paikea_ - Archosaur
    Paikea_ - Archosaur Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Rank Gear
    Rank 8 sets have received 2 new armor pieces, available from Ti Chien in Thousand Streams.

This is what the patch notes say. However; I've not seen anything "NEW" there. I see the pieces that have always been there. Is there something they forgot to implement or was someone not coherent making the patch notes?

Think they mean the availability of the r8 wrist and boots for the old classes. Previously only tideborn and earthguard could get the wrists/boots.
    main:
    Paikea_ 10x demon archer

alts:
    Hydrophilic 10x demon sin
    Paiikea 9x demon cleric
    Esete 9x sage veno
  • RunicKnight - Heavens Tear
    RunicKnight - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Rank Gear

Tideborn and Earthguard always had complete r8 armor set; thus, what the patch notes are saying, is that all other races (human, elf, untamed) can get their rank 8 hands and boots (requires 100 wedding candy, but haven't checked it yet myself)...
  • jaanyoo
    jaanyoo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Tideborn and Earthguard always had complete r8 armor set; thus, what the patch notes are saying, is that all other races (human, elf, untamed) can get their rank 8 hands and boots (requires 100 wedding candy, but haven't checked it yet myself)...

exactly
  • FatalFem - Heavens Tear
    FatalFem - Heavens Tear Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Thanks for the replies, you may be right. I only ever got R8 on my assassin so I don't know what was/was not available to other races.