where do you even get wedding candies?

makenshi2227
makenshi2227 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
you need 100 wedding candies to get the R8 shoes and braclet but where do you get them o.O? or 100 of them for that matter
Post edited by makenshi2227 on

Comments

• OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    from people who have been married and maybe throw them in the auction house for coin.couple nights ago some one qas selling wedding candy for 200k eack....but prob im willing to bet they will be made with tokens one dayb:laugh
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Token of Luck >PWI Exchange Agent - Wedding Wine >Eldest Matchmaker - Wedding Candy
    I hate Room 38
  • makenshi2227
    makenshi2227 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    and you need a 100... well i think i'll keep my own gear
  • TerrormodeON - Harshlands
    TerrormodeON - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    FC much?
  • DaSquirrel - Sanctuary
    DaSquirrel - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Each Piece of armour you need 100 candies which means if you get it through the tokens you will need 2000 tokens for each piece. Full rank 8 armour 10000 tokens b:angry
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Each Piece of armour you need 100 candies which means if you get it through the tokens you will need 2000 tokens for each piece. Full rank 8 armour 10000 tokens b:angry

You only need them for the wrist and boots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • DraknessDuir - Sanctuary
    DraknessDuir - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2011

4000 tokens, only the wrist and boots take candies
  • DaSquirrel - Sanctuary
    DaSquirrel - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Ahh thank you Asterelle its a little bit better
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ok, i take it back..candies removed from boutique agent =.=
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    mogwai wrote: »
    ok, i take it back..candies removed from boutique agent =.=
    funny thing my friend said about that being removed.

was a convo a few weeks back and the convo went something like:

HIM: 'oh maybe they might remove it and put it in cashshop'
    ME: 'Why would they remove it, we're talking about the devs who were too lazy to remove Neo Diety scroll even though they abolished that dungeon mode'
    HIM: 'Yeah but the candy is related to profit'

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Token of Luck >PWI Exchange Agent - Wedding Wine >Eldest Matchmaker - Wedding Candy

ahh yeah thats right lol
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.