are tt bows the best?

Purespiritt - Raging Tide
Purespiritt - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Archer
It's easy to spot that the most archers use bows.
I think this is cause they are the speddest and the dmg is the most comfortable also medium -high. Slingshoots look for me badly,are so small so I'm not interested about them. I personally use X-bow atm thundercrack. I like the range of this kind of weapons. Dmg low-highest this is fortune, but I think its ok when our class have so good critics.
After Thundercrack is on lvl 80 poor Flash Fire (MP bonus:/) but next on 90 Blinding Radiance the best X-bow on this lvl imo.
I know that i must craft Flash Fire and decompose it for Blinding radiance but shout i play with it or use another weapon till i reach lvl 90?

Main question ... are the bows really the best when most archers use them? And why...
Post edited by Purespiritt - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    that Tt Xbow Chain Is One That Describes Someone's Bowel Movements After Having Too Much Spicy Food. A Loud **** (thundercrack), Then A Burning Sensation (flash Fire), Followed By An Explosion Of Multi-colored Poo-confetti (blinding Radiance). Excellent...

Wheres The Effin Like Button!!! Lmfao
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...

Can I PLEASE use this as a signature ( with ur name and everything ) ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I think this is cause they are the speddest and the dmg is the most comfortable also medium -high. Slingshoots look for me badly,are so small so I'm not interested about them. I personally use X-bow atm thundercrack. I like the range of this kind of weapons. Dmg low-highest this is fortune, but I think its ok when our class have so good critics.
    After Thundercrack is on lvl 80 poor Flash Fire (MP bonus:/) but next on 90 Blinding Radiance the best X-bow on this lvl imo.
    I know that i must craft Flash Fire and decompose it for Blinding radiance but shout i play with it or use another weapon till i reach lvl 90?

Main question ... are the bows really the best when most archers use them? And why...

TT is obsolete after mid game. The best frost and lunar weapons are bows. The rank weapons are all bows. The nirvana bow and xbow are equivalent but with the growing domination of APS builds people go for bow more. The nirvana sling is the only high level sling but it can't purge like the bow can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Vorbane - Harshlands
    Vorbane - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2011

back in 2009 this would be the best choice.
    rank 9 - 19% farmed
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Can I PLEASE use this as a signature ( with ur name and everything ) ?

Of course b:cute
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:cute Quiqui!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited October 2011

ROFL, excellent answer b:laugh
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    b:cute Quiqui!

KerKer!
  • Purespiritt - Raging Tide
    Purespiritt - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    TT is obsolete after mid game. The best frost and lunar weapons are bows. The rank weapons are all bows. The nirvana bow and xbow are equivalent but with the growing domination of APS builds people go for bow more. The nirvana sling is the only high level sling but it can't purge like the bow can.

Thank You Asterelle.
    The rest post are for my completly useless even Quilue briliant sequenceb:lipcurl. I'm back in to game after a long break and hope see here some concrete help not jokesb:surrender
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Of course b:cute

Done , big big thanks b:victoryb:pleasedb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • ildar717
    ildar717 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Slingshoots look for me badly,are so small so I'm not interested about them.

Compensate much?