My Calender Must Be Broken

Options
DaKillanator - Raging Tide
DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
frankie on the issue of the core connect PvP rankings being disabled for repairs.
They will be disabled for a fair length of time - One to two months

This was posted over 2 months ago.

So yup...
Post edited by DaKillanator - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    frankie on the issue of the core connect PvP rankings being disabled for repairs.

So yup...

I'm sorry, you misunderstood.

He said 'months', he meant 'years'.

You've got 22 months to go before your QQing is valid.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • XDracona - Heavens Tear
    XDracona - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Probably won't even bother fixing it till they fix SP. Otherwise the high lvls one-shotting everyone in there will shoot to the top. A little unfair to the others fairly pking, dontcha think?
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'm sorry, you misunderstood.

He said 'months', he meant 'years'.

If he meant something other than what he said, then I didn't misunderstand, ijs.
  • notdurablesalt
    notdurablesalt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    game is dead yo
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So far nothing got fixed within the timeframe it said it was gonna get fixed. EG R9 been said to be coming soon since about June, we're now at the start of November and it's still said to be soon. SP fix was supposed to be sent/implemented in 3-4 weeks, it's been over a month now and still no SP fix done. Clearly PWE need to stop posting hypothetical fix dates on stuff and remove the word "soon" from their vocabulary.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

So yup...

3 words.

This. Is. PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • peacefulsilence
    peacefulsilence Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    bearyflair wrote: »
    So far nothing got fixed within the timeframe it said it was gonna get fixed. EG R9 been said to be coming soon since about June, we're now at the start of November and it's still said to be soon. SP fix was supposed to be sent/implemented in 3-4 weeks, it's been over a month now and still no SP fix done. Clearly PWE need to stop posting hypothetical fix dates on stuff and remove the word "soon" from their vocabulary.

No, you just need to update your definition of soon to be with the times old man. Soon means 2-3 years now.
    Burnout wrote:
    3 words.

This. Is. PWI.

Technically thats only 2. PWI is an abreviation, not a word. If you consider it otherwise then its still not 3 its 5. b:chuckle
    edited October 2011
    Options
    game is dead yo
    whoever you are, I can tell just from this statement that we could make beautiful troll babies.
    bearyflair wrote: »

Yeah idc about waiting, it's just when people give me time frames I kind of expect them to fulfill them...

Although to PWI's credit their very punctual about their sales.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    I remember once mathematically proving that 2 weeks PWE time = roughly 6 months in real life time.

Wish I could remember the post, but I think it's a useful guide for when things get done here.

So since they said 1-2 months, that's 4-8 weeks or 12-24 months. That means we have, at minimum, 10 months to go still.

So, you see, frankie's time frame is still 100% accurate.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    so is my calender broke or not?
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Your calender just isn't using PWI time.