Invalid Username/Password?

WraithSlayer - Dreamweaver
WraithSlayer - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Support Desk
i am unable to log into the game bc it keeps telling me i have an incorrect user/pass, i tryed to log into these forums just to double check and it worked, so y can't i log into the game??
Post edited by WraithSlayer - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• TolanSky - Heavens Tear
    TolanSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Have you tried using the "Force" Log In method?
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2011
    Do you have any special characters in your password? Letters with accents for example, will not work in-game, but will work on the site. (unless you're trying to put it in a post >.<)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ukkie - Sanctuary
    Ukkie - Sanctuary Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Type your password in Notepad and copy/paste it into the PWI login box. That way you are sure your password is correct. Maybe your keyboard has an issue? It doesn't happen often, but I've seen it :)
    Gentlemen, I believe I am on fire
  • WraithSlayer - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    i have no weird characters in my pass, even typed it uber slowly to make sure its right, force log does nothing. just keeps telling me incorrect user/pass. last time i played was 5 months ago, i hope they didn't unregister me, i can't see that bc it still has my one char at my avatar
    edited October 2011
    Have you tried what Ukkie mentioned? if it all fails, then open a ticket.

Or try changing it and see if a new one works.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    yes still fail, already changed my pass when it failed the first time bc i thought i forgot it, already sent a ticket haven't heard anything back yet. its like my ingame account doesn't exist anymore but i still have forums :s
  • Ukkie - Sanctuary
    Ukkie - Sanctuary Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Then there is nothing to do but wait for an answer to your ticket :(

If that doesn't happen within a week, I'd suggest you send in a couple more tickets with the same fail. Actually, send in a couple hundred or thousand tickets if possible. That way you might get through the queue.

(PWI Customer support is one epic fail ...)
    Gentlemen, I believe I am on fire
  • fjgoph
    fjgoph Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2011

very epic and extrimly fail((((((((((((((((((
    edited October 2011
    yep... still nothing back, status of my ticket still says "work in progress", wish i made another account for my alts bc now everything i'v done is locked in there, and my main is 99 :(
    edited October 2011
    Unfortunately, they don't work weekends.

If you don't have a response by 12pm PST on Monday, I would open another ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Salasyn - Heavens Tear
    Salasyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Then there is nothing to do but wait for an answer to your ticket :(

If that doesn't happen within a week, I'd suggest you send in a couple more tickets with the same fail. Actually, send in a couple hundred or thousand tickets if possible. That way you might get through the queue.

If you do that, all your tickets get sent to the bottom of the pile.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mrrolly
    mrrolly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Well I guess we're both in the looooong queue waiting for the dimwits at epcfail customer service to fix our accounts.

Don't hold your breath waiting....I sure as heck aint....but wish some of them did b:shutup

Chee
    edited October 2011
    If you do that, all your tickets get sent to the bottom of the pile.

Actually, DarthPanda (GM) has suggested that if it's been a bit long in getting a reply, to open a new ticket and reference your current ticket number in it, while providing all current data from said ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    looks like thats what i'm gunna have to do, would prolly take them 5 secs to fix my prob too...
    edited November 2011
    to anyone still following my thread, my problem has been resolved. on the 5th day of waiting they got back to me with a silly solution which i denied and they also temp banned my account, after getting it unbanned, w/e issue i was having with logging in has been fixed.
    ty to customer support, long wait for the queue but quick to solve the problem. and only 1 ticket sent in :)

-CLOSED-