servers down?

finlander
finlander Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
server status shows that EU servers are UP (green) but infact those went down.. havent seen any notification about it - there was just usual countdown and bam.. closed.. been a while now and nothing has appeared to site/forum so i kinda like desided to put a thread up since it seems there is lack of communication from PWI's side - and since its weekend i doubt its any maint./update operation.. so what is it?

ps: cant be cus of funds that it went down - considering how much you suck out of people daily from EU :)
Post edited by finlander on

Comments

• AngeLBarbie - Lothranis
    AngeLBarbie - Lothranis Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:angry i was about to do my BH 100 and was in FC trying to get 1mil spirit b:angry
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:angry i was about to do my BH 100 and was in FC trying to get 1mil spirit b:angry

Gosh... I'd never run anything with horrible Cleric like you... I wouldn't be shocked if all you did was Chromatic Healing Beam on bosses b:chuckle
  • Moroulini - Archosaur
    Moroulini - Archosaur Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    this maintanance came out of nowhere.. well i guess it's for good so patience b:cool
    b:flower SEIZE THE DAY b:flower
    edited October 2011
    Gosh... I'd never run anything with horrible Cleric like you... I wouldn't be shocked if all you did was Chromatic Healing Beam on bosses b:chuckle

U wish to be in instances with me b:bye ijs but is not for u...b:chuckle hehe beside that all pro clerics are in Reign b:victory GL
  • SadnessCard - Lothranis
    SadnessCard - Lothranis Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    U wish to be in instances with me b:bye ijs but is not for u...b:chuckle hehe beside that all pro clerics are in Reign b:victory GL

Who showed Barbie the forums? b:puzzled

Anyways this server "maint" is annoying...
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011

Haha why would I wanna go with some 3k HP Cleric that can't play his class?
    edited October 2011
    Who showed Barbie the forums? b:puzzled

Anyways this server "maint" is annoying...

U jelly? b:laugh go and pay the GM`s to give us back the server u dirty cs`erb:laugh
    edited October 2011
    Haha why would I wanna go with some 3k HP Cleric that can't play his class?

at last i`m pure farmed not cs`ing b:victory and not gooned like u b:bye and that 3k HP cleric got 1shooted
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    at last i`m pure farmed b:victory and not gooned like u b:bye and that 3k HP cleric got 1shooted

Um... farming and gooning have nothing to do with each other, and if you're trying to call me a cash shopper everyone in Agenda can vouch for me that I haven't spent a single cent on Lothranis, sorry I'm good enough at my class that I can get good gear without spending money unlike you and pretty much everyone in Reign. I'm the 3rd best geared BM on server, and the only one to hit 4APS without a single real life penny spent in game, and you? You're just some 4th rate Cleric with 3k HP that can't survive in Nirvana. Go mooch off the cash shoppers more kthx b:cute
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Agenda "died" as soon as it's core left and invited 80% of the server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
    edited October 2011
    Um... farming and gooning have nothing to do with each other, and if you're trying to call me a cash shopper everyone in Agenda can vouch for me that I haven't spent a single cent on Lothranis, sorry I'm good enough at my class that I can get good gear without spending money unlike you and pretty much everyone in Reign. I'm the 3rd best geared BM on server, and the only one to hit 4APS without a single real life penny spent in game, and you? You're just some 4th rate Cleric with 3k HP that can't survive in Nirvana. Go mooch off the cash shoppers more kthx b:cute

b:laugh go on dream server and do caster nirvana beside u talk, and beside that was the first caster nirvana on server where no one know what to do....so QQ less and go learn to play first...b:bye TC
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Agenda "died" as soon as it's core left and invited 80% of the server.

Last I checked a good amount of the original members are still there. Once Asher and his buttbuddies left it got much better. Agenda is alive and well and it's not gonna die any time soon. =P

And Barbie.. Um... I'm not about to waste time in caster Nirvana, and so what if you don't know what to do? This game doesn't have a steep learning curve, at most you should die twice on a new boss unless it's amazingly hard, which no boss in Caster Nirvana is. Maybe if you worked on your gear and learned your class instead of fooling around on forums you'd be able to do your job in instances.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    Last I checked a good amount of the original members are still there. Once Asher and his buttbuddies left it got much better. Agenda is alive and well and it's not gonna die any time soon. =P

Yeah it's not going to die any time soon because the current leader sold out on our original plans, one muppet in particular invited everyone before consulting the other officers, the guild has it's original plan to have competition, which of course totally died now that 80% of the server is in it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
    edited October 2011
    And Barbie.. Um... I'm not about to waste time in caster Nirvana, and so what if you don't know what to do? This game doesn't have a steep learning curve, at most you should die twice on a new boss unless it's amazingly hard, which no boss in Caster Nirvana is. Maybe if you worked on your gear and learned your class instead of fooling around on forums you'd be able to do your job in instances.

Don't worry i do my job...and i don't need to run instances with you...and if i`m fail cleric idk why half of your guild run instances with me...maybe cuz your guild don't have a cleric with who to run?beside Madammeb:chuckle
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Yeah it's not going to die any time soon because the current leader sold out on our original plans, one muppet in particular invited everyone before consulting the other officers, the guild has it's original plan to have competition, which of course totally died now that 80% of the server is in it.

Your uh... your estimation seems to uh.. be uh.. kinda wrong there, last I checked we have more than 300 people on the server. One faction isn't gonna make up for 80% of the server, if it did there'd be no competition in TW at all.

Anyway... So things didn't go your way, big deal. You suck it up, learn from it, and move on. He's doing a pretty good job at leading and the people that were total *******s are gone so... I can't really complain

Barbie anyone that's ever run anything with you has complained because of how fail you are, you single-handedly caused a boss in Caster Vana to regen to full HP multiple times... if that's not fail I don't know what is.
    edited October 2011
    Barbie anyone that's ever run anything with you has complained because of how fail you are, you single-handedly caused a boss in Caster Vana to regen to full HP multiple times... if that's not fail I don't know what is.

Really b:victory at last people run instances with me even if i`m "fail" and u call yourself pro and u begging for BH`s squads b:pleased so less QQ and don't be butthurt that i`m more pro that u are...

U are such a QQ`er and a Butthurt OMG grow up...get a life and get over it...
  • X - Lothranis
    X - Lothranis Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    He's doing a pretty good job at leading and the people that were total *******s are gone

Its true, i'm gone ;)
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    Your uh... your estimation seems to uh.. be uh.. kinda wrong there, last I checked we have more than 300 people on the server. One faction isn't gonna make up for 80% of the server, if it did there'd be no competition in TW at all.

Anyway... So things didn't go your way, big deal. You suck it up, learn from it, and move on. He's doing a pretty good job at leading and the people that were total *******s are gone so... I can't really complain.

It was called a randomly "generated" percentage brain genius, also there wasn't any particular "way" for anything to go, I personally left when certain people showed their true colours in vent, one example being belle going from a good friend into a mouthy piece of work and doing no such thing to "apologise" for the insults thrown.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Really b:victory at last people run instances with me even if i`m "fail" and u call yourself pro and u begging for BH`s squads b:pleased so less QQ and don't be butthurt that i`m more pro that u are...

U are such a QQ`er and a Butthurt OMG grow up...get a life and get over it...

Um.. I've never begged for a BH squad, only time I ever seriously looked for squads was when I was farming TT to get my TT99 gear. Ever since I've been 4APS I've just solo'd TTs and did runs with Serga and them to farm mats and gear to sell for coin. I don't even bother with BH unless I'm asked because I just don't care about the rewards it gives. I'm stocked up on subs an mirages anyway, have no use for the orbs, and I can make over 2m a day anyway so there's hardly any point.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    Last I checked a good amount of the original members are still there

I should prob of mentioned that a lot of members did actually leave and rejoined later on for which ever reason, which was after I already said FU to loth cos I just couldn't be bothered to play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    wait a sec..... this Barbie is 100 and only has 3K HP as a cleric? wtf? my SEVENTY cleric has 3K HP, and i only put ONE vit every other lvl....... **** u need 3k jsut to barely survive oceania in FF lmao...........
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    I should prob of mentioned that a lot of members did actually leave and rejoined later on for which ever reason, which was after I already said FU to loth cos I just couldn't be bothered to play.

That's a pretty cool story, and yeah... she's got like 3.2k HP, most Clerics on the server are under 4k HP with R8 stuff... This Cleric had 4.5k HP with TT90 stuff lol
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    As interesting as this thread is to read, due to the fact that it is nothing but people from Lothranis flaming each other, Fuzzy is going to shut it down.

As much as the panda knows you don't want to hear it (and as difficult as it may be to post in french) the .eu forum section is the place to look for information about the status of the Lothranis server.

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.