What is this pet?!

Options
ResiaTri - Heavens Tear
ResiaTri - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
edited November 2011 in General Discussion
http://fav.me/d4edpja

The above, I've seen it ONE OTHER TIME ON MY SERVER!!! BUT WHAT IS THIS PET AND HOW CAN I GET IT?
Post edited by ResiaTri - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I think they're either a pack reward or a marriage quest reward. Which, I'm not sure...
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It's a Baby Drake all-class pet which comes as a rare prize from the Zongzi packs.

You might be able to find one if you're willing to pay a considerable amount of money (probably above 10mil).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ResiaTri - Heavens Tear
    ResiaTri - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Okay thanks.
  • SomebodyTwo - Lost City
    SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yeah it's the "baby drake" all class pet. For some reason they are really rare here and really common over on pw-cn. I was able to buy one over there for 50k back when I was playing it lol. (After they got the eg but before we got them)
    My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
    I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
    Also, Minecraft is awesome.
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yeah it's the "baby drake" all class pet. For some reason they are really rare here and really common over on pw-cn. I was able to buy one over there for 50k back when I was playing it lol. (After they got the eg but before we got them)

The reason why you see it found more commonly on the pw-cn server is because of the Duanwu Festival, also known as Dragon Boat Festival, celebrated mainly in China and some southeastern Asian countries. During this festival, Zongzi - a form of rice dumpling, rice wrapped in and cooked in bamboo leaves are made as a family event, and given to friends and neighbors/relatives. So they usually have Zongzi packs be sold in the boutique during this festival, and it's much more popular in pw-cn than on pwi. Come to think of it, I don't even think it was on sale this summer when the festival was taking place. We had some packs that offered other all-class pets, but those packs weren't Zongzi packs.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The reason why you see it found more commonly on the pw-cn server is because of the Duanwu Festival, also known as Dragon Boat Festival, celebrated mainly in China and some southeastern Asian countries. During this festival, Zongzi - a form of rice dumpling, rice wrapped in and cooked in bamboo leaves are made as a family event, and given to friends and neighbors/relatives. So they usually have Zongzi packs be sold in the boutique during this festival, and it's much more popular in pw-cn than on pwi. Come to think of it, I don't even think it was on sale this summer when the festival was taking place. We had some packs that offered other all-class pets, but those packs weren't Zongzi packs.

Yeah, they weren't cheap here, so many people went for the cheaper, higher grossing packs. Again, the player base screws itself over.b:chuckle
  • AricLecious - Dreamweaver
    AricLecious - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    they were from a pack some time ago. they're one of the few pets that can fly in dungeons :]
  • hanfknolle
    hanfknolle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    good luck last one sold over 30mil in dreamweaver
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options