TW Schedule 10/29: Don't blink or you will miss it

Comments

• Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I'll make you a sammich...if you give me full rank 9 and a computer that doesn't slow down to 1 frame per 20 seconds in TW. Sounds good ehh?

... and they said i live in the 3rd world b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Salasyn - Heavens Tear
    Salasyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    lvl 81s can't use r9... b:chuckle

Ummm...hello I have a veno?b:chuckleforgotten me already?b:sad
    ... and they said i live in the 3rd world b:shutup

I like to spend money on food...not electrical ****(iPhones and iPods excluded)b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    pssh u never play the veno anyway
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    rad should take a break from bidding next week, just to see what gd will do b:chuckle

Why is so important to you guys what will GoldDigrz do ???

LOL I guess that it's extremly boring in your faction so you have time to think what will GoldDigrz do...

b:bye
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Why is so important to you guys what will GoldDigrz do ???

LOL I guess that it's extremly boring in your faction so you have time to think what will GoldDigrz do...

It's so we can see the idiotic posts that you come up with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited October 2011

lol qft
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Ummm...hello, I like to spend money on food...not electrical ****(iPhones and iPods excluded)b:chuckle

so your fat?
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
    edited October 2011

LOL and here I am so sure that you hate my posts...

At the end it turns out that you actually can't wait for them, I personaly find extremly idiotic the fact that RAD who never won a TW vs GoldDigrz has a nerve to try to lecture us !!!

Enrage atleast has TW wins against us so they can trash talk all they want untill we shut them up, but you guys really have no reason exept your own inferiority complex to say a word about GoldDigrz...

But yeah, it's nice to be popular, although people without any coverage assume that they have the right to criticize, because obviously there is nothing else left for them.

Especially when they take their last "easy" land today and go to sit in the lap of their Enrage mommy and daddy ...ta-ta fun TW's LOL you guys are a joke
    b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Another good laugh, thanks val b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I think people from Rad have the right to "lecture us", seeing as they've been around probably the longest in PWI across all servers, and come through rock bottom bad to still be here kicking. Every faction goes through the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Ijs.
    edited October 2011
    I think people from Rad have the right to "lecture us", seeing as they've been around probably the longest in PWI across all servers, and come through rock bottom bad to still be here kicking. Every faction goes through the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Ijs.

Well then feel free to take all the lectures and bashing they have to offer and enjoy in them as much as you want...but excuse me if I woun't do the same thing !!!

ijs...

• Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Ijs.

Your faction mate here has a level head on him val, maybe you should follow in his footsteps and stop spewing your **** all over the place.

@tw.. why such a boring weekend? :( its as bad as it was when mirages were land rewards, come on have some fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    Wife of Anneliesse b:dirty
  • KurganKhan - Heavens Tear
    KurganKhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Ijs.

Damn you are one huge *** kisser trigger. You are in GD right? You have defended Enrage and Rad to no end on these forums. Do you have no pride what so ever in your own faction? I have seen GD get lectured on these forums for having too many R9's, too many 105's, too many cash shoppers, not enough of one class, too many of another, not enough people posting on this forum, too many people defending GD and the list goes on. I don't care how long a faction was on the server. If Rad was so great, as you and Rad and Enrage claim it is, why is it even they cannot beat Enrage? At least GD had some sucessful defends and even won an attack. Perhaps you are sharing information with them as well. Seems someone should look into you a bit more closely.
  • sundaymonday
    sundaymonday Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    LOL and here I am so sure that you hate my posts... At the end it turns out that you actually can't wait for them,

Your posts are idiotic, but we get a good laugh out of them, I think more than one poster have expressed that sentiment.
    I personaly find extremly idiotic the fact that RAD who never won a TW vs GoldDigrz has a nerve to try to lecture us !!!

"rad should take a break from bidding next week, just to see what gd will do." You construe this one sentence as a lecture? b:laugh
    Enrage atleast has TW wins against us so they can trash talk all they want untill we shut them up, but you guys really have no reason exept your own inferiority complex to say a word about GoldDigrz...

It certainly does not take TW wins in order to trash talk about you. However, there certainly would be less of them if you are not in GD. And about inferiority complex... you definitely suffer from it more than anyone on this forum. I can understand why though. Someone who grew up in an oppressed, war-torn country like you must feel like being looked down upon all the time. So like a stubborn nail in a board, you like to stick out even when there is no reason to be, until you get pounded down.
    But yeah, it's nice to be popular, although people without any coverage assume that they have the right to criticize, because obviously there is nothing else left for them.

If you are "popular" then you should understand that everyone has the right to criticize you.
    Especially when they take their last "easy" land today and go to sit in the lap of their Enrage mommy and daddy ...ta-ta fun TW's LOL you guys are a joke

Yeah, "easy" lands should be left alone and nobody should touch them. b:chuckle

I wonder what you called Rad when you were in cahoots with you.

Oh, and you don't need to respond to my lecture b:chuckle so you don't have to call me A _ _ _ _ _ r and ask me to post on my main.
    Damn you are one huge *** kisser trigger.

b:laugh may I call you one huge V _ _ _ _ _ _ n *** kisser then?
    edited October 2011
    Your faction mate here has a level head on him val, maybe you should follow in his footsteps and stop spewing your **** all over the place.

My faction mate has his own way of thinking and I have my own...

Just because you find his way of thinking as more acceptable to you and your faction it does not mean that I will take your advice and "follow his footsteps" since i'm very happy with the way I made steps in RL and in this game, and I would rather get worst shape of Tuberculosis than to take an advice from some Enrage member...

@tw.. why such a boring weekend? :( its as bad as it was when mirages were land rewards, come on have some fun.

Not boring, but only 1 fight against Enrage, I always hope for two...
    Your posts are idiotic, but we get a good laugh out of them, I think more than one poster have expressed that sentiment.

"rad should take a break from bidding next week, just to see what gd will do." You construe this one sentence as a lecture? b:laugh

It certainly does not take TW wins in order to trash talk about you. However, there certainly would be less of them if you are not in GD. And about inferiority complex... you definitely suffer from it more than anyone on this forum. I can understand why though. Someone who grew up in an oppressed, war-torn country like you must feel like being looked down upon all the time. So like a stubborn nail in a board, you like to stick out even when there is no reason to be, until you get pounded down.

If you are "popular" then you should understand that everyone has the right to criticize you.

Yeah, "easy" lands should be left alone and nobody should touch them. b:chuckle

I wonder what you called Rad when you were in cahoots with you.

Oh, and you don't need to respond to my lecture b:chuckle so you don't have to call me A _ _ _ _ _ r and ask me to post on my main.

Hello A _ _ _ _ _ r if you log on your main and post this from it, I will gladly reply but if you remain hidden behind your trash-bash alt like a coward then I can't help you.

• Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    @Valle and the rest of TW

~inappropriate picture removed~

b:cute happy fighting to all this weekend...and remember Ill be out there, with a bag of free candy this weekend, so stop and say hello b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Hello A _ _ _ _ _ r if you log on your main and post this from it, I will gladly reply but if you remain hidden behind your trash-bash alt like a coward then I can't help you.

Don't accuse people if you aren't sure that's who it is. Trust me when I say that sundaymonday is not A _ _ _ _ _r (we both know who you're talking about).

Now, if this topic doesn't start to become less about player discussion and more about the actual TW discussion, it's going to get closed.

In other words, if you have nothing nice to say about another player, don't say anything at all. Otherwise, you could find your posting privileges revoked before you know it.

Just a warning.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    in before lock b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Now, if this topic doesn't start to become less about player discussion and more about the actual TW discussion, it's going to get closed.

If only there was something to discuss b:surrender

And bale, can you pm me that picture?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Oh I'm sure you'll find something to talk about other than bashing other players and each other, for once. b:chuckle

Also, friendly advice, ban evasion will only lead to your other accounts getting banned by Frankie. b:avoid
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Trying to follow this thread for the last couple minutes now and like, every 10 seconds a new post gets deleted b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    lol, did he just try making fun of Rad for bidding on *easy lands* when at least they bid? :)
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    If only there was something to discuss b:surrender

And bale, can you pm me that picture?

you already saw it shif, if not go look from the last day on our forum b:cute

and i know kritty, you dun have to admit it, but i know you giggled b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • krittycat
    edited October 2011
    you already saw it shif, if not go look from the last day on our forum b:cute

and i know kritty, you dun have to admit it, but i know you giggled b:pleased

I honestly have no clue what you guys are talking about, and from what I hear? I'm glad I'm oblivious in this case.b:chuckle
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Damn you are one huge *** kisser.

Incidentally so are you, to VanillaOnion.

Anyways I'm at home this weekend, gonna TW on my 0.5 fps laptop. Missed out on kill farming me in my laggyness GD :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    I honestly have no clue what you guys are talking about, and from what I hear? I'm glad I'm oblivious in this case.b:chuckle

does that mean you deleted the link without first looking at it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    edited October 2011
    does that mean you deleted the link without first looking at it?

What link?b:mischievous
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    What link?b:mischievous

i wana punch you so bad! b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    Don't accuse people if you aren't sure that's who it is. Trust me when I say that sundaymonday is not A _ _ _ _ _r (we both know who you're talking about).

Don't take this too hard to your heart, but I will be honest here with you:

First of all I don't trust you at all, second of all don't accuse me that I accused someone because I did NOT accused anyone (Aesthor is the one you defend here for no reason, if you look at the fact that I never wrote "Aesthor you are alt-sundaymonday" this reaction from you was not needed at all).

I know exactly who alt-sundaymonday is, and if you noticed that I am not replying anything that is connected with alt-sundaymonday's bashing pointed at me, exept that when alt-sundaymonday logs on main toon I will reply...maybe you would not see that as a "problem".

And we both obviously don't know who am I talking about and I am not even interested in what you think about this...because when I asked you to prevent alt-sundaymonday(I belive that there is no need for me to repeat what alt-sundaymonday did), you did nothing about it, and now it's too late for you and me talk about anything KrittyCat.

Players are vital part of TW, and what else to say about war's that are about to happen later today ??? Or maybe I should bow to rival factions in meantime, and allow them to disparage my faction ??? All of this is a part of TW on our server...

In other words, if you have nothing nice to say about another player, don't say anything at all. Otherwise, you could find your posting privileges revoked before you know it.

Just a warning.

Is that pointed at me only or it goes for everyone here ???

I'm just asking...

P.S.

I liked the pic you posted Bale, too bad it had to be deleted...but it was funny.

Play fair and don't delete this...
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
This discussion has been closed.