how can i get divine order of the shadow?

Options
Amboxil - Archosaur
Amboxil - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
now my Sin Lv51 but General Summer doesn't sold "divine order of the shadow" for me

how can i get this item?
i need to do divine shadow quest !!

sad b:shockedb:shocked
Post edited by Amboxil - Archosaur on

Comments

• Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If i'm correct, when you reach lvl 51, the way to get your divine orders is by completing your bh1.

Check in your quest list if you have a bh1 and check at the possible rewards. It should give you a divine order. It will allow you to take new "divine contracts" from the Divine emissary.

Blue and purple start to be quite important at that point, because the reward will allow to either make pretty good healing pots, or even start runecrafting, or save a lot of them to get mold weps.

I know, it might not seem very clear, but it's very late b:surrender
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Amboxil - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i've check all quest (current and avaiable) but still no any reward for divine order of the shadow T__T

or any quest i should do it before?

ty xD
  • XDracona - Heavens Tear
    XDracona - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If i'm correct, when you reach lvl 51, the way to get your divine orders is by completing your bh1.

This. You won't get it until you do the first part of a BH chain. The order is TIMED by the way. So, every time you want a shadow order you have to go do another BH chain.
  • Amboxil - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Head Hunter is located in the center of Archosaur (554, 653)

I got it!

ty guys xD