Crazy Stone

Options
NewRock - Raging Tide
NewRock - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Support Desk
How do I get rid of the crazy stone quests. I can not do them no matter how hard I try. Trashing them is not avaliable.

HELP
Post edited by NewRock - Raging Tide on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you can't trash it from the level where it shows the shards you need. Go up a level where it shows the exp and you should be able to trash it from there.

doing the quest isn't hard though. At your level you could earn the coin for it from one killing mobs for one quest. Hell some of the mobs in the southern swamps even drop the shards at a decent rate.

Oh wait, that assumes you do quests. I keep forgetting that no one bothers to learn their toon anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ukkie - Sanctuary
    Ukkie - Sanctuary Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you can't trash it from the level where it shows the shards you need. Go up a level where it shows the exp and you should be able to trash it from there.

doing the quest isn't hard though. At your level you could earn the coin for it from one killing mobs for one quest. Hell some of the mobs in the southern swamps even drop the shards at a decent rate.

Oh wait, that assumes you do quests. I keep forgetting that no one bothers to learn their toon anymore.

What is that you say? Kill mobs? WTF are these mobs you talk about? b:chuckle
    Gentlemen, I believe I am on fire
  • CrusherJam - Dreamweaver
    CrusherJam - Dreamweaver Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    on most servers there are cat shops right by the quest giver with a nice supply of the stones you need, finish it , its worth good xp. i do mine daily on most of my toons.

also it stimulates the market :-) ( probably ?!? )

if not make the stones yourself.
    19k Hp and rising my goal is 20k unbuffed (would love 25k )