Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Kerona + army of text = "moar butthurt than evor", not going to bother responding properly as you're just failing at trolling as I already said.

I did say venus after nightmare posted her sin again, just with the simple straight forward view, I could see the custom perfectly, again I know it's hard to get a good sin custom, so I'll just save time and give it a 4/5 for uniqueness, though seriously, editing the sliders on the advanced tab only does so much, you can actually do a hella lot more without even touching the advanced tab, it just simply helps a bit, thats it, it's just "me" to say if I see a preset or not, I'm not bothered if it's the most ugliest custom in the world or the best one I've ever seen, as long as it simply looks like the person actually got the face away from the preset before slapping it up for a rating, in which a lot of people that don't know much of the difference will rate it anyway, suppose it's a personality thing really.

b:bye U = Walk of shame.

Venus summed it up perfectly, btw. These toons are all custom, they're just all trying to obtain a doll look. They all achieved it in different ways and the creations are splendid. I'm sorry your brain cannot comprehend this when several people have spelled it out for you, perhaps Venus most clearly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amoreaux - Heavens Tear
    Amoreaux - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Why don't you all hush and rate some characters? Argue in PMs, we don't want to read this ****.

VenusArmani - 3/5 I always really go with softer colors and features so it's just about personal preference for me. I'd stick EG eyes on her and change the eye makeup.

I haven't changed my wiz since last time I posted but I figured this thread needed a push >_>

2011-10-2718-14-51.png

2011-10-2718-15-00.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yanami - Heavens Tear
    Yanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Holy ****, so much fuss AGAIN.

And it's almost ALWAYS with the SAME people EVERY TIME. You know who you are!!

JUST STOP IT. God. Act worse than a bunch of rotten 10 year olds!!! It's embarrassing and I'm thankful I don't know some of you in real life and that we have a computer monitor and x amount of miles separating us all!

Who cares if a character looks like a preset? Just rate if they look HOT OR NOT. That is the purpose of this thread and if you can't comprehend that, GET OUT. :|

Get back on topic!! -cracks whip- D:<

edit** Seems Amoreaux beat me to trying to convince people to shush but I don't have the will to erase what I wrote above. XD Blah.

Amoreaux: :3 Your character has a very sweet look to her and with the tiara, she truly looks like a princess. 5/5

VenusArmani: I love the colors you chose on your veno. Her eyes kinda creep me out...probably because the green stands out so much with the skintone and reddish hair. xD I hope you don't find this offensive, but she kinda reminds me of the Olsen twins, especially with the thin lips...so whatever you do, if you plan on editing her, don't give her blonde or black hair and make her skintone pale...XD otherwise she really will pass as an Olsen!! AHH!! But picturing her with at least may different eye color, a dark one, I think, and slightly thicker lips she would be super stunning. 3.5/5

Kerona: xD Sorry I won't go into much comment on your character either, specifically your psy, SHE IS SO GORRRGEEOUSSSS! 5/5

Here's a few of Yana. xD Sorry for lame poses/static scenery but figured I'd provide some pictures with different hair. I'll show my fav one and the rest will be links. o:

th_6db68d42.jpg

2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:sad Sowwy, is my first time posting in this thread. Usually I'm archer forum troll. I'll give it a shot though :O

@Amoreaux: I really love the lip color you chose. It's pale without being chalky, if you know what I mean. The lashes/eyemakeup looks really fairy like especially with the new hair. Reminds me of Taylor Swift in Love Story.5/5

@VenusArmani: I think it's the blue in the eyeshadow that throws the veno off. There's orange hair/brows, dark skin (love), pale green eyes, and blue... might be a bit much. I'd consider playing around a bit with the eye makeup to see if you can get a more neutral golden/bronzy pallete to coordinate with the lip makeup and the undertones in the skin. 3.5/5

@Yanami - Something strange about her eyes, but it works in some of the pictures due to the bang line of the wig. They're too far apart (eyebrows are aligned but too far apart as well), I think they may be too small horizontally by just a smidgen. I can see the look you're aiming for is sorta Amanda Seyfried but I think they're just a smidgen too far apart. Overall though nice work 3.5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:bye U = Walk of shame.

Venus summed it up perfectly, btw. These toons are all custom, they're just all trying to obtain a doll look. They all achieved it in different ways and the creations are splendid. I'm sorry your brain cannot comprehend this when several people have spelled it out for you, perhaps Venus most clearly.

If it's a custom, it's a custom, if it look likes a preset, then I'm going to come onto the thread and post it, whether you like it or not, also as the saying goes "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder".

@Yanami, as before, I love the custom on the sin, very unique, it's rare to see such work put into a character, even all the fashions/hair styles go with it, totally 5/5 worthy, what kinda look are you going for? my guess is it's a youngish style?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Ack! A few more reviews and then it's off to bed with this wild but weary cleric.

VenusArmani in regards to your Veno: She looks nice. She looks to be between an Egyptian Goddess and a Hindu goddess. O.o That's just an awesome combination in my opinion. I was thinking of a mix of Hathor and Parvati, honestly... The neck rings remind me of a ritual performed in Thailand, I think? They're performed elsewhere, of course, but Thailand is the most memorable. *continues to talk for, like, forever it seems* And, so, that's my thou- Huh? Everyone is asleep? Hm. *pokes everyone* (Psst, it's 5/5! :3)

But, anyway! Back on the topic at hand.

Amoreaux: A very beautiful wizard. She looks so regal and I love it. Her clothes co-ordinate really well and, if she were my leader, I'd be like: "Don't stain her dress! *smacks the attacks away with a stale trout* Do you have any idea how hard it is to clean that material?! OMG!" Of course, you'd just blast the **** out of it with magic, so I'd not have to worry too much! XD Well done! 5/5

Yanami: Very, very, beautiful character! The different styles are really nice and she has such a pretty face. ^^ Some of your characters looks as if they were taken out of different eras and put into your head to turn them into PW characters! Nicely done, I wish that half my characters looked as good as yours. 5/5

Gee, Murcas' paw is getting numb. XD

*shakes hand a few times* Well! It's bedtime. Time to put my doggy to bed and then myself. ^_^
  • Erotic - Momaganon
    Erotic - Momaganon Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Erotic: Holy ****, your Blade Master is really sexy! Please don't change him. ^_^ I like that boyish look to him and especially his eyes. His hair seems to bring out his eyes incredibly well. 5/5

I truly appreciate you taking the time to go back those few pages and rate my BM. Means alot, and ty for the rating. b:pleased Good night!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bellefleurs :3
  • SmexiCasey - Lost City
    SmexiCasey - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Not many images to rate so i guess ill post my noob psy :3
    since ive hit 100 (finally)
    I decided to make a psychic :3 i want honest opinions =]
    30hoim8.jpg
    i <3 the new tiara :)

mwplhk.jpg

and full body:

mrmlg.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • concotsu
    concotsu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    30hoim8.jpg
    i <3 the new tiara :)

mwplhk.jpg

and full body:

mrmlg.jpg

5000/5 b:dirty posted in the fash thread what I think of it, lol didnt know you posted your psy here too
  • SmexiCasey - Lost City
    SmexiCasey - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:cuteb:cute well thank you so much haha i worked over an hour on her D: im happy
    with how she turned out ^.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • concotsu
    concotsu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Well time well spent. Great job =D looks really nice b:pleased
  • alittletiger
    alittletiger Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I truly appreciate you taking the time to go back those few pages and rate my BM. Means alot, and ty for the rating. b:pleased Good night!

@Murcas - Same here.
  • alittletiger
    alittletiger Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Finally ... I read Guide about taking screenshots ... Well done Cocobelle.

So ... These are close-ups of my Venos.

Light
    image23hm.jpg

Dark
    image24mr.jpg

Still learning ... with this old junk ... my comp is dead now.

image22v.jpg
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    alittletiger-nice eyes shape on all ur chars and nose.

SmexiCasey-remind me of Accalica's and yanami's sin. very cuteb:cute

VenusArmani -beautiful face shape and skin color i love the tan.

Amoreaux-cute wizard. she does indeed looks like a queen with the crown.

Yanami- such cute lil sin. nice skin tone. I love all the different hair styles u posted.

everybody's chars are so cute and lovely b:cute
  • melora2011
    melora2011 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    alittletiger- I love your fash! I haven't seen that many characters with your hairstyles. 4/5
    SmexyCasey- The pink eyes and pale blond hair style look great together! She looks a bit thin, but body shape isn't really important. 5/5
    Yanami- I love your character's tan skin! She looks so healthy. I am in love with that hairstyle. 5/5
    Amoreaux- She's beautiful! Reminds me of a Disney princess. I love the soft colors on her, but to me, her lipstick is a bit too pink. 4.5/5
    VenusArmani-I think she looks really unique! Not that many characters with dark skin like that. 5/5
    I love all of your characters. I hope I reach to the point where I can get myself some fashion. b:cry
    This is a seeker I have just made. I tried to fiddle with the advanced options so she could have her own unique head shape. I was going for a princess-y type look with a brown and purple color theme.
    Head Shot:
    2gse3y9.jpg
    Shoulder Shot:
    2i9tohx.jpg
    Body Shot:
    f9h475.jpg
    Any tips on fash I could use for her in the future? I'm clueless b:surrender
  • Hitsuzen - Raging Tide
    Hitsuzen - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    @melora2011 Looks like a beautiful princess b:chuckle. I love how all the colours match together, and I like the hair you chose for her. From what I can see her body looks proportionate too. The eyes are really pretty and she looks quite realistic. 4.5/5

@alittletiger She's pretty but I think you could maybe change the hair colour to a more natural colour? I also think her bottom lip needs to be a teeny bit bigger, and maybe match her eyebrows with the hair a bit more. I like that she is pale. 3.8/5

Thank you for the lovely ratings dimthought and Accalica, I spent a lot of time on her. Okay! time for more ratings. :>

I just got my Witch outfit, minus the gloves, and I'm sooo happy with the colours I got. <3 The top, bottoms, and shoes are ALL blue! The whole outfit is my favourite colour. b:cute
    So happy. b:pleased

Close up
    2011-10-2820-09-10-1.jpg

Whole outfit
    2011-10-2820-10-19-1.jpg

Sorry the pics aren't that great, I always forget to put the settings up when I take screenies. ._.
    It couldn't last. Everyone was just killing time. But if all they did was kill time, time would end up killing them.
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    30hoim8.jpg

OMG! Best looking psy ever :D I want the ini file for my psy QQ
  • melora2011
    melora2011 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    @melora2011 Looks like a beautiful princess b:chuckle. I love how all the colours match together, and I like the hair you chose for her. From what I can see her body looks proportionate too. The eyes are really pretty and she looks quite realistic. 4.5/5

@alittletiger She's pretty but I think you could maybe change the hair colour to a more natural colour? I also think her bottom lip needs to be a teeny bit bigger, and maybe match her eyebrows with the hair a bit more. I like that she is pale. 3.8/5

Thank you for the lovely ratings dimthought and Accalica, I spent a lot of time on her. Okay! time for more ratings. :>

I just got my Witch outfit, minus the gloves, and I'm sooo happy with the colours I got. <3 The top, bottoms, and shoes are ALL blue! The whole outfit is my favourite colour. b:cute
    So happy.b:pleased

Close up
    2011-10-2820-09-10-1.jpg

Whole outfit
    2011-10-2820-10-19-1.jpg

Sorry the pics aren't that great, I always forget to put the settings up when I take screenies. ._.

Love it! You have a good mix of colors for the outfit, and it fits well with the month. You did good work on the face too. The green eyes stand out beautifully. I give her a 5/5 for herself and fashion
  • Rephaela - Sanctuary
    Rephaela - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    20111029004156.png

melora2011-like the face shape and color theme 4.5/5

Hitsuzen-love the facial expression and eye color.the outfit looks very good on her 5/5
  • CrystalXMist - Dreamweaver
    CrystalXMist - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    4/5 i like the color combinations

tried for a vampire-ish look b:pleased

20110826080934.png
  • X$exyFox - Heavens Tear
    X$exyFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    4/5 i like the color combinations

tried for a vampire-ish look b:pleased

20110826080934.png

Beautiful! I love how the eye colour matches the eye shadow. Her hair colour is a bit regular, but it fits very well with her face, I would say you did some awesome work on the vampire look, also thanks to the bloody colour of her lips. :3 Also her body isn't disproportioned, her **** aren't too huge, though I think her waist is a bit small, but despite that fact, I would rate her 5/5, she's absolutely gorgeous! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    @ CrystalXMist: She does look very vampire-ish. But I feel like her eyebrows are too rotated. Plus, her skin/hair colour makes her look like a preset. But nonetheless, good job. 7/10

@ Rephaela: She's cute. Love the eye colour. I feel like her eyes are a little far apart. Also try to make her face a little rounder so it's not so sharp. But cute look! 7.5/10

Anyways it's been awhile. Here's Coco and Mist. b:pleased

co007.png
    ^ Coco. Making her face less-rounded (still!) and I think she looks more mature now.

mist070.png
    ^ Mistbelle with the new hat. I really like it. b:pleased Excuse the green dress though. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    OMG so cute... 5/5... How do you get those eyes on a veno? I tried to get cute eyes like that but nothing works... Annyway let's give my characters a shot:

Yuna_Sama:
    1rrls4.jpg

Lycori_Chan:
    2rnu0es.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i wanna update on clery's look =.=' not sure if i should tho

original look
    2011-10-2818-36-54.jpg

look that i might want

thicker eyebrow, change lip color/lip, smaller eyes, skin tone, slightly biger nose, different face shape...

2011-10-2914-50-14.jpg

Yuna_Sama- very nice char. tho i dont like the bar fighter hair much. but i like the yellow eyes hazzleish look.

Cocobelle- very cute lil chars.

CrystalXMist- maybe a lighter skin tone for the vamp look. she's quite nice looking just need vamp teeth :O.

Rephaela- the lip might be too close to the chin? but she's very beautifull.

Hitsuzen- such a cute witchy seeker :3

melora2011- very nice char the eyes might be too far apart. nice lips
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    OMG so cute... 5/5... How do you get those eyes on a veno? I tried to get cute eyes like that but nothing works...

Its called ini -**** and it is bannable. :)
    edited October 2011
    Its called ini -**** and it is bannable. :)

Oh I'd better just leave that option alone then... b:shocked So unfair... Older classes get crappy eyes... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    rofl, name me 10 people who have been banned for using a .ini edit or ****....GO!
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i wanna update on clery's look =.=' not sure if i should tho

original look
    2011-10-2818-36-54.jpg

look that i might want

thicker eyebrow, change lip color/lip, smaller eyes, skin tone, slightly biger nose, different face shape...

2011-10-2914-50-14.jpg

Yuna_Sama- very nice char. tho i dont like the bar fighter hair much. but i like the yellow eyes hazzleish look.

Cocobelle- very cute lil chars.

CrystalXMist- maybe a lighter skin tone for the vamp look. she's quite nice looking just need vamp teeth :O.

Rephaela- the lip might be too close to the chin? but she's very beautifull.

Hitsuzen- such a cute witchy seeker :3

melora2011- very nice char the eyes might be too far apart. nice lips

The second look is way better imho, takes her from a 3.5 to 5/5. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Erotic - Momaganon
    Erotic - Momaganon Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    rofl, name me 10 people who have been banned for using a .ini edit or ****....GO!

This ^

>.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bellefleurs :3
    edited October 2011
    This ^

>.>

IF they ever ban you for it... Is it a perma ban or not?

@Baby_pho: The seccond one looks good... 4,5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]