Post edited by Nockzk - Harshlands on

Comments

• Nockzk - Harshlands
    Nockzk - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2011
  • Nockzk - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    From here we see that you can get -.05int on this gear 10 times max. that is -.5 int then plus robe and tome Which will make -.6 int max. That is just the top feet and sword. Here comes aps seeker with long rang skills. o so OP

What do yall think?
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:shocked if i saw right, i think there is gonna be -int on the sword (useless add-ons to me)
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Meh... its going to be a 0.13% chance of getting the interval stat on any melee weapon so good luck with that.

With God of Frenzy on the other hand, the % chance to roll goes up to 7.69%. Frenzy will be great for PvPers no doubt but I can foresee quite a few issues with dieing if used for PvE (specifically aoeing) since its proc rate is much higher than the TT 90 gold blade Firelotus' sacrificial strike.

The recast stat I'm aiming for is Greater Darken (enhanced chance to freeze and seal) which has a roll rate of 15.38%. Its higher proc rate compared to the standard Darken on Nirvana Phoenix Frenzy dual swords means that the constant critique of Seekers not having reliable stuns will become a thing of the past. :)
  • Nockzk - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    I like that idea.
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Meh... its going to be a 0.13% chance of getting the interval stat on any melee weapon so good luck with that.

With God of Frenzy on the other hand, the % chance to roll goes up to 7.69%. Frenzy will be great for PvPers no doubt but I can foresee quite a few issues with dieing if used for PvE (specifically aoeing) since its proc rate is much higher than the TT 90 gold blade Firelotus' sacrificial strike.

The recast stat I'm aiming for is Greater Darken (enhanced chance to freeze and seal) which has a roll rate of 15.38%. Its higher proc rate compared to the standard Darken on Nirvana Phoenix Frenzy dual swords means that the constant critique of Seekers not having reliable stuns will become a thing of the past. :)

i so did not see that.....b:cute no need to get unbowed ones for the darken if r8 recast has it

<--is super happy
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Rhamos - Heavens Tear
    Rhamos - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    From here we see that you can get -.05int on this gear 10 times max. that is -.5 int then plus robe and tome Which will make -.6 int max. That is just the top feet and sword. Here comes aps seeker with long rang skills. o so OP

What do yall think?

-int seeker? how much max atk spd they can get?
    are they going to be able to spam chi burst? (demonic chi) b:puzzled
    - always trying thinking out of the box -
  • Dinandel - Dreamweaver
    Dinandel - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I have a +10 R8 sword. If I recast, would that mean it goes back to zero? b:shockedb:surrenderb:angryb:cry
  • Nockzk - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    i think around 4 aps yet that is the max and the hardest to get.

yes you will lose your +10 if you do not use something with it to refine it. just buy a new 1 2mill it costs. then get what you want on it by recasted it over and over and over then refine it.
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited October 2011

And yet..the nirvana weapons I saw, are still far stronger..
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    I have a +10 R8 sword. If I recast, would that mean it goes back to zero? b:shockedb:surrenderb:angryb:cry

You can transfer both your refines and any sockets with the use of Chienken stones (only available in the boutique). They are currently on sale at 50% off now so if you want to look ahead you may want to buy the amount you need now. I believe the number of stones you'll need to transfer refines on your R8 is identical to what you would need to transfer the equivalent refines during Nirvana casting.
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    And yet..the nirvana weapons I saw, are still far stronger..

If you manage to roll God of Frenzy (which isn't available on Nirvana blades) with its high proc rate on your R8 sword, its damage will substantially exceed anything Nirvana has to offer. But as I mentioned before, you may have some problems with aoeing in PvE.

You can also get attack levels on your R8 sword too and at a much higher % chance than on a Nirvana blade.
  • Nockzk - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    So i have been trying to get rank 8 gear to 4 sockets and i have none it. i have 4/4 and the sword to maxed sockets. Now I can recasted them and have 4 sockets on my rank 8 recasted gear so happy about that.
  • goldjunkie
    goldjunkie Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    thats all cool and all. but isnt the recast alone like 1billion coins??? ive been told its ALOT of money.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    goldjunkie wrote: »
    thats all cool and all. but isnt the recast alone like 1billion coins??? ive been told its ALOT of money.
    its about 1/2 the price of a R9 or a bit less.

The base stats seem to be better compared to the R9 but the bonus is kinda crappy
    HP 1200/Cri 3%/Att Lv +8
    VS
    DefLv 20/Crit 1%/Att Lv 30

more or less it kinda looks like it equals out? (if u include base stats)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • goldslave123
    goldslave123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    holy ****.. so the recast is only like 400m?>> OSSim xD i love u pwi.. good decision for ONCE
  • Dinandel - Dreamweaver
    Dinandel - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2011

I was working through my R9 armor until I realised this. Now that I already have the full R9 armor set, I am contemplating getting this instead of the R9 sword.

Does Greater Darken work on skills too, or it only works when melee? If it does work on my Gemini Slash/Arma Nier/Heartseeker or Vortex/Edged Blur/Aoe that I will be able to freeze and seal en masse, I am considering getting my R8 recast sword.
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    I was working through my R9 armor until I realised this. Now that I already have the full R9 armor set, I am contemplating getting this instead of the R9 sword.

Does Greater Darken work on skills too, or it only works when melee? If it does work on my Gemini Slash/Arma Nier/Heartseeker or Vortex/Edged Blur/Aoe that I will be able to freeze and seal en masse, I am considering getting my R8 recast sword.

Just like God of Frenzy, it triggers on the skills that do physical damage. So it will trigger on such skills as Vortex and Gemeni slash but you would be out of luck with Edged Blur and the like.
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited November 2011

Darken effect works with normal attacks or any type of skill attacks whether it's continuous aoes like vortex or gemini slash (don't know about edge blur yet since I rarely use it). However, for aoe attacks, the chance for the effect to proc is based on each individual target. If the proc rate is 20% chance (just an example value), 2 out of 10 mobs gets hit with the effect - not all 10 mobs will be affected at once.

Be careful when aoe-ing mobs with this sword's effect in certain places that has mobs which are immune to the immobilization effect and not the seal. They will run away if they are sealed and when not frozen. This is seen in Lunar, Delta, and some mobs in the 9 trials.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Darken effect works with normal attacks or any type of skill attacks whether it's continuous aoes like vortex or gemini slash (don't know about edge blur yet since I rarely use it). However, for aoe attacks, the chance for the effect to proc is based on each individual target. If the proc rate is 20% chance (just an example value), 2 out of 10 mobs gets hit with the effect - not all 10 mobs will be affected at once.

Be careful when aoe-ing mobs with this sword's effect in certain places that has mobs which are immune to the immobilization effect and not the seal. They will run away if they are sealed and when not frozen. This is seen in Lunar, Delta, and some mobs in the 9 trials.

Mobs in Delta and Lunar aren't immune to freeze, and only some mobs in Delta are immune to stun. They'll still be sealed and frozen and it'll act just like stunning except, well.. they're sealed and frozen instead of actually stunned. By the way I hate that when that happens you're not able to use a pot... it's really annoying b:surrender
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    make sure to include the cost of the stat recasts too >.>
    you could end up with
    MP
    MP
    MP

lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MansVisa - Raging Tide_1329322996
    edited November 2011
    good luck ever getting all the adds b:surrender

but 4aps sage seeker isb:dirty

http://pwcalc.com/b9835cd0f4146385
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    good luck ever getting all the adds b:surrender

but 4aps sage seeker isb:dirty

http://pwcalc.com/b9835cd0f4146385

I don't get it. You'd just be a lower damage sin, except without the uber control skills, crit chance, or stealth, and you'd still be using channel skills the majority of the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.