how good am i

Pingfu - Archosaur
Pingfu - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Etherblade (West)
im sure there r ppl who r curious as to how good they r with their class. i know i am. so i am posting this thread as to find out and please please be honest i know we r all friends but there is always room to improve. so if u see some one who u think can improve post it here and this is NOT gonna be a hate thread so be honest and respect each other after all this is a game not everyone is good or the best at playing this game and so lets start with me tell me my errors and what u think of me as a cleric so have at it ^^
Post edited by Pingfu - Archosaur on

Comments

• CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    im sure there r ppl who r curious as to how good they r with their class. i know i am. so i am posting this thread as to find out and please please be honest i know we r all friends but there is always room to improve. so if u see some one who u think can improve post it here and this is NOT gonna be a hate thread so be honest and respect each other after all this is a game not everyone is good or the best at playing this game and so lets start with me tell me my errors and what u think of me as a cleric so have at it ^^

I herd u liek haet threadz.b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • Oniwabanchu - Archosaur
    Oniwabanchu - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Qingfu im the biggest fail archer on this server. prolly whole pwi.. well.. think about it.. at least am good cause im the champion of fails b:victory
    PK 4ever! if u dont like to be pwned, ambushed or ganked... STAY BLUE AND DONT QQme

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    I herd u liek haet threadz.b:cute

b:dirty i ****in love ur signature.. so 9gag
    PK 4ever! if u dont like to be pwned, ambushed or ganked... STAY BLUE AND DONT QQme

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:dirty i ****in love ur signature.. so 9gag

Aww, Thank you.b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited October 2011

I will forever think you fail due not having enough mana for us to duo that boss on the stairway to the heaven or that you were too noobish to have a charm! =p I will also hate you for making me see effort to test my arma, I still remember you getting oneshot by Sunder so I`d get 100% crit for arma =(. You nabcake hada be in BB! So my advice to you is a) always have mana charm on you and b) always be in BB and you`ll be fine!

Ps. I`m completely clueless how I remember that stuff when I literally cant remember when was the last time I slept for more than 3 hours straight.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
    edited October 2011
    I will forever think you fail due not having enough mana for us to duo that boss on the stairway to the heaven or that you were too noobish to have a charm! =p I will also hate you for making me see effort to test my arma, I still remember you getting oneshot by Sunder so I`d get 100% crit for arma =(. You nabcake hada be in BB! So my advice to you is a) always have mana charm on you and b) always be in BB and you`ll be fine!

Ps. I`m completely clueless how I remember that stuff when I literally cant remember when was the last time I slept for more than 3 hours straight.

So that's why he rerolled b:shocked b:thanks

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Fufu i love u b:dirty

I dont know in pve matter but in pvp has a cleric inspite off all the crappy gear u had you were good...
  • Claciusvile - Archosaur
    Claciusvile - Archosaur Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    < worst wizard ever.

Ive rated my skills to be completely poor. only reason on how I got my kills is by complete luck.

Qlngfu was (most likely still is)....one of the best pvp clerics on this server.
  • Metridium - Archosaur
    Metridium - Archosaur Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Ive rated my skills to be completely poor. only reason on how I got my kills is by complete luck.

That is a lie, good sir. you have evasion hax
  • Weow - Archosaur
    Weow - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i think u r good pingfu xcept when u r healin can u use ironheart instead of pureheart becus it is fastr heal for me or i die ):

oki
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pingfu - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    i think u r good pingfu xcept when u r healin can u use ironheart instead of pureheart becus it is fastr heal for me or i die ):

oki

no **** you. i got sage pureheart so i heal 13k every cats
  • Pingfu - Archosaur
    edited October 2011

I remember that too! was funfun b:victory and..advice taken, nowadays i always got charms and 9000 spare pots on meb:victory