Attention Arch clerics

BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Etherblade (West)
Observe pro cleric on dis wiz.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nyczyang27#p/u/2/P9pOUrtepUo

WTB heal slave like that - accepting applications daily
"And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
Post edited by BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur on

Comments

• WizzusChrist - Archosaur
    WizzusChrist - Archosaur Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Except that...you won't ever get TW's like these on Archosaur. Not to mention clerics.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Mmmm days of No fishsticks, and OP r9s--

lol at the cleric at 5:08 -other faction-
    re
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:dirty yowzas
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    NoLyf - Archosaur Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    WTT Heals for Gear !!!!
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Except that...you won't ever get TW's like these on Archosaur. Not to mention clerics.

You wont find players like that on Archo, no offense =p. Well being so grouped up in the end to let that bids win the TW was quite bad as it really hit everybody but otherwise there wasnt too many mistakes with a quick look and that kiting was just really good. On Archo Ive seen 2 different 3.33+ aps kill themselves on me while I was brambled in same TW, other of them being an archer. I`ve seen one of the best geared BMs at the time hunt me in TW with fists(I wasnt pulling cata) like a idiot while I was laughing my *** off for him wasting time doing nothing outside the fight.

It`s really amusing to see who are considered the best on this server, they are mostly really bad with godlike gear when there would be some good players with similar gear. I gotta take Mizandry as example, she is far better than her reputation, it`s not only gear that makes her dangerous. Gear aside, she is one of the top5 venos Ive seen on this server and yet she was seen as "All gear, no skill". Another is Soochi who isnt really geared nowdays? The archer on Nemesis during Zulusive times, started with R and was the archer I was most cautious of, not the R9 one that I oneshot with my arma just to be an ***.

Ps. Unless you somehow start getting good TWs again, Archo will be left where it is skill wise. There will be exceptional players that dont need the practice to be great but those kind of players are really few, others need it to get to where they need to be in order to TW like we saw on the video.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • WizzusChrist - Archosaur
    WizzusChrist - Archosaur Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You wont find players like that on Archo, no offense =p. Well being so grouped up in the end to let that bids win the TW was quite bad as it really hit everybody but otherwise there wasnt too many mistakes with a quick look and that kiting was just really good. On Archo Ive seen 2 different 3.33+ aps kill themselves on me while I was brambled in same TW, other of them being an archer. I`ve seen one of the best geared BMs at the time hunt me in TW with fists(I wasnt pulling cata) like a idiot while I was laughing my *** off for him wasting time doing nothing outside the fight.

It`s really amusing to see who are considered the best on this server, they are mostly really bad with godlike gear when there would be some good players with similar gear. I gotta take Mizandry as example, she is far better than her reputation, it`s not only gear that makes her dangerous. Gear aside, she is one of the top5 venos Ive seen on this server and yet she was seen as "All gear, no skill". Another is Soochi who isnt really geared nowdays? The archer on Nemesis during Zulusive times, started with R and was the archer I was most cautious of, not the R9 one that I oneshot with my arma just to be an ***.

Ps. Unless you somehow start getting good TWs again, Archo will be left where it is skill wise. There will be exceptional players that dont need the practice to be great but those kind of players are really few, others need it to get to where they need to be in order to TW like we saw on the video.

I understand kitty's frustration and it's only going to get worse. What with the recent mass bans for exploiting the FC "dragoon" glitch, some of the better players from the top factions have gone down the ban drain.

No amount of motivational speeches will get people to start learning how to play in mass PvP again. At least not on this ignorrant server, where the peasants kiss up to the cookie-cutter pack-opening "factor".
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    edited October 2011

our TWs with junkies are close - with immunity might be closer, idk

But its not so much our server that prevents this, its the gear level now vs the gear level then. Then, only wizards could really 1 shot people, and the occasional barb with arma.

Now, anyone can.
    It`s really amusing to see who are considered the best on this server, they are mostly really bad with godlike gear

This is why I lol a people that compare me to cursed, and why when people say cursed is great I say "how can you tell?".

I like jason, was a great bm with relatively modest gear, and cursed is certainly a force in pvp - but to say its skill and not gear (or vice versa - don't pretend here that I am saying its gear and not skill) is just laughable.

How can you tell?

The saddest day in my life on this game was when I concluded that I had to get Rank 9 weapon in order to kill barbs in TW, because I knew it was the death of 95% of the pk that was fun. Hitting 8-10k with gush and as must as 13.6k with stone rain (and thats with the weapon only at +9 - imagine what some of these wizards with +12 will hit with stonerain: 20k?) - it doesn't take much skill to push 1 button and win b:surrender
    I gotta take Mizandry as example, she is far better than her reputation, it`s not only gear that makes her dangerous. Gear aside, she is one of the top5 venos Ive seen on this server and yet she was seen as "All gear, no skill".

Well, she always did have better gear than most, but yea, she's tough.

Of course now, at least last I checked, I almost have her outgeared except for +12 weapon. So maybe that will change a bit, who knows.
    Another is Soochi who isnt really geared nowdays?

Soochi = rank 9 armor and about a dozen jades or more - she's near beastly geared.

Which is why Nemesis continues to fabricate 2 hour tws against faction that, if they actually tried to win, would roll in 20 minutes. They have enough geared up scrubs that need ALOT of practice.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited October 2011
    I understand kitty's frustration and it's only going to get worse. What with the recent mass bans for exploiting the FC "dragoon" glitch, some of the better players from the top factions have gone down the ban drain.

IMO, the "better players" didn't feel the need to expoit a glitch for hour upon mind-numbing hour to try and get a leg up on the competition by getting to 105 before the glitch could get fixed.

The biggest sign of someone not a "better player"? Having a 105 next to their name.

There are exceptions, but very few.
    At least not on this ignorrant server, where the peasants kiss up to the cookie-cutter pack-opening "factor".

On the side of the peasants since 2009
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Boring... just another QQ session.
    Winning b:pleased
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Tank is very right on his post.....

I did some tws on archo and i did some on LC , and no offense to any1, but the difference is huge, very very huge.

While i was on Tivas i saw ppl do things very poorly on archo(tw speaking)....

i Even saw squads being made cause he or she was my friend so, (this was the tw that rob wasnt on agains impulse).

I never forget that day that TIvas and Vallrain(aka the best geared narla wizards on that moment) stayed on **** lane C doing nothing for 2 hours..... .

Quoting Abiggal (after we nuked about 10 impulses) OMFG what the hell are u doing on this squad....

We lost that tw after 3 hours, i blamme our beloved marshalls b:kiss
    edited October 2011
    I did some tws on archo and i did some on LC

Comparing one of the newest servers to one of the oldest servers? That surprises you?

I TW on sanctuary also, and all too much on sanctuary is it 1 hit vs 1 hit. We are getting close here, but not there yet.

For that reason, I prefer TW here. There is still some room for tactics - and the ability of one person to stand out more than another.

That said, no, I don't get how some people TW the way they do here. I don't get how people don't call targets and assist attack. I don't get how people don't buff. I don't get how I can be in TW and see one "factor" kite off across the map and have 25 people follow them (I see my faction do it occasionally and I see opposing factions do it to me CONSTANTLY, lol).

There is alot of room for improvement in TW on this server, there is no doubt. But compared to some of the more "senior" servers out there, ours is far more interesting . . . . for now.
    edited October 2011
    Boring... just another QQ session.

Boring is Nemesis sending baby barbs to TW for the first few hours so your "factors" can increase their kill count and you can keep them from getting bored with 20 minute tws and leaving for greener pastures.

Genuine competition is fun - staged patronization = boring.
  • Metridium - Archosaur
    Metridium - Archosaur Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I don't get how people don't call targets and assist attack

Independent sin squads represent, yo
  • Must - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    Comparing one of the newest servers to one of the oldest servers? That surprises you?

I TW on sanctuary also, and all too much on sanctuary is it 1 hit vs 1 hit. We are getting close here, but not there yet.

For that reason, I prefer TW here. There is still some room for tactics - and the ability of one person to stand out more than another.

That said, no, I don't get how some people TW the way they do here. I don't get how people don't call targets and assist attack. I don't get how people don't buff. I don't get how I can be in TW and see one "factor" kite off across the map and have 25 people follow them (I see my faction do it occasionally and I see opposing factions do it to me CONSTANTLY, lol).

There is alot of room for improvement in TW on this server, there is no doubt. But compared to some of the more "senior" servers out there, ours is far more interesting . . . . for now.

Blood not comparing server only my exp....

New or old server doesnt matter at all cause 90% per cent of the population rerolled here, from other servers......

Tw here on my point of view is easy mode, and most of ppl who think they "rock" should try my server for a couple of months.....
  • Must - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    Anyway i miss u all b:kiss..
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    90% is a bit too broad- I would say 40% which is still considerably high. And I would go as far as to say, a large % of that 40 never even met endgame on their prior server.

Alot of the leaders now, (not just the ones holding lead positions, but marshals, officers whatever) are still nubs to the game, the problem is they don't enforce things such as assist killing, priority killing, or chain killing (cleric>support>heavy>) They are to busy being happy someone just showed up for the show- Ofcourse arch server is compiled full of emotionally spoiled brats, "enforcing" ANYTHING, typically leads to some sort of drama.

I spent countless hours typing up TW stuff in each faction ive been in, just for it to never even be discussed.. and never fails, come friday I am actually explaining to people what the assist button is used for (one guy lvl 100+ thought the button meant for "double attacks).. and even after explaining to squad mates, I still would find myself soloing most of the time.

And yea god the chasing deal, I was CONSTANTLY in vent having to tell people to stop chasing, I once watch an entire third of my faction run out of center lane, across the field to right lane, chasing one little cleric- and it was done not that one time, but 3 or four times, (in various different spots) in fact I spent 40 mins after TW (that we lost) in vent explaining why/what that cleric was doing. Come the following week, they chase an archer all over the place.

I think for most part, people here have this idea of hidding in the masses, and tab targetting in whatever direction they can, and forget (or havn't learned) that they should be playing like they are a 6 man PK squad working with the masses. Somthing you learned alot of, back on PvP servers, and WBs. And I seriously doubt every faction on this server doesn't have atleast one person trying to educate the people within, but seriously NO ONE FACKIN LISTENS-b:angry

The problem here also isn't entirelly due to it being a new server- alot of the problem is most factions spend more time catering to people's feelings, and constantly pampering them on a feeble attempt to keep them around to build the dynamite take over the map faction. Instead of blowing people away for acting/playing like nublets, like you would see on some of the older server's serious TW factions.

And then there are simply the lackluster officers that put/organize these things together, they don't even consider the strengths and weaknesses within their own faction, and most likely never even evaluate the potential threats. I think more times than not, come friday/sat afternoon, most TW leads toss squads together without even considering the strength/weakness ratio of that paticular squad.

But then Again, I have more fun in some of the longer TWs here. The diversity of gear and level of experience really could put people leading TWs to the test, if they really tried to apply the effort (which I don't see much of now that we are down to basically 2 faction zurging eachother, and the one with more r9s wins.
    re
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited October 2011

And yea god the chasing deal, I was CONSTANTLY in vent having to tell people to stop chasing, I once watch an entire third of my faction run out of center lane, across the field to right lane, chasing one little cleric- and it was done not that one time, but 3 or four times, (in various different spots) in fact I spent 40 mins after TW (that we lost) in vent explaining why/what that cleric was doing. Come the following week, they chase an archer all over the place.

At least they're assisting each other in that b:chuckle

You're right though, the majority of people won't take TW serious enough to actually do things like playing as a team. They're in there to whack random people and are usually quite happy to have killed a certain enemy, regardless of what effect that has on the outcome of the war. Naturally afterwards there's a huge whinefest about why the war was lost. The same reasons are mentioned and in the end nothing can be done about it, besides kicking half the faction, which will result in the rest leaving too.

This is the reason for constant drama in lots of TWing factions, there's some that take it seriously and some that don't. This becomes the biggest trouble when both types are mixed into the same party, as it will cause the entire party to fail. On the other hand, if you have one team completely comprised of loose canons, you can't really count on them to do any role, besides sending them up lane B as 'distractors'. You still need enough numbers to win a war so leaving them at home isn't an option either.

So basically everybody's screwed unless the opposing faction has the same ratio of less than useful players.
  • SaphirHealer - Archosaur
    SaphirHealer - Archosaur Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    waitwaitwait....you mean they dont provide an instruction book with the r9 for each class?? @_____@

our server is screwed
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    dat archosaur server brah, too strong
  • sylvester86
    sylvester86 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011

I'm not a pro-cleric but I know my role. My required wage is 10,000 coins per minute. Pay me that amount and I'm all yours. b:victory b:kiss

My sample
    http://youtu.be/jw6pIQQgPFc
  • Pingfu - Archosaur
    Pingfu - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I'm not a pro-cleric but I know my role. My required wage is 10,000 coins per minute. Pay me that amount and I'm all yours. b:victory b:kiss

My sample

that was awfull to watch
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2011

My sample

Stay off the ground and stop ****ing spamming AOE heal.

Zzz...I'm not the best cleric ever, but this and this are better examples of cleric TW videos than...whatever that was. b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited November 2011
    New or old server doesnt matter at all cause 90% per cent of the population rerolled here, from other servers......

90% of the people that rerolled here didn't have well geared, endgame toons on their "home" servers. Otherwise, they wouldn't have come.
    edited November 2011
    And yea god the chasing deal, I was CONSTANTLY in vent having to tell people to stop chasing, I once watch an entire third of my faction run out of center lane, across the field to right lane, chasing one little cleric-

When they chase me now, I just lol.

Even without killing them, I take 20+ players out of the fight b:victory

And I seriously doubt every faction on this server doesn't have atleast one person trying to educate the people within, but seriously NO ONE FACKIN LISTENS-b:angry

Instead of blowing people away for acting/playing like nublets, like you would see on some of the older server's serious TW factions.

And thats why narla/nemesis has been the dominant tw faction on our server from day 1 - Mango's ego forces him to take TW seriously enough to have alcoholic-induced bouts of screaming rage on vent when TW doesn't go right, that people are literally SCARED to not listen to him, lol.
    And then there are simply the lackluster officers that put/organize these things together, they don't even consider the strengths and weaknesses within their own faction, and most likely never even evaluate the potential threats. I think more times than not, come friday/sat afternoon, most TW leads toss squads together without even considering the strength/weakness ratio of that paticular squad.

I've said for years if you have "factor" wizards/psychics that you don't squad with a BM and a barb (and a cleric if you don't have base buffers good enough), you really are gimping your chances. Those classes biggest weaknesses are low hp and low pdef, and you can squad to compensate for that and don't? b:surrender
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    And thats why narla/nemesis has been the dominant tw faction on our server from day 1 - Mango's ego forces him to take TW seriously enough to have alcoholic-induced bouts of screaming rage on vent when TW doesn't go right, that people are literally SCARED to not listen to him, lol.

HAHAHAHA....I don't post here much anymore and I long ago stopped defending Mango/Geo or anyone else here for that matter but this just makes me laugh so hard. I am on vent EVERY TW and I have not once, not one time, heard him rage on vent during TW. In fact, I think I get much more riled up then he does and he's always telling me to calm down, LOL. I have been pm'd many times asking...is Geo raging on vent right now?....I'm like..uhh, no, why?...and I get...well, so and so heard from so and so that so and so said he is...LMAO. I honestly think it's hilarious. b:laugh

People are not scared to not listen to him...people listen to him because he is good at what he does...period. I don't care how much you hate him, love him or are pissed off at him or indifferent to him...he's a good TW leader.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    uh......

i don't know if i should laugh, debate the issue, or just log back out of these forums. man oh man.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Nemesis is the dominant faction because our leadership knows what they are doing for one... two they are active... three they aren't lazy to get shiat done and four.... they are experienced in TW. I earned the respect I have within my faction, has nothing to do with people being scared, no one in my faction is scared of me but think what you want, most people that join our faction so something along the lines of "wow I can't believe I listen to all the rumors about you and your faction." Fact is you're speaking out of ignorance and jealousy.

And yelling on vent? I guess you can call using a Global Binding on Ventrilo yelling if you want to but I stay pretty calm on Ventrilo during TW... you have to if you're going to maintain order and make sure people listen to you. Every TW that we've lost we've had guild meetings and discussed things we could do better, no one QQs or points the finger at anyone as a matter of fact we just say it was a great TW.

I'll tell you what though yesterday doing the 9 Trials I almost yelled on Vent haha 80+ people in a brand new instance going in all different directions and no clue what to do yeah that was annoying.

And the drunken comment... Didn't think you'd stoop that low to try to get under my skin but make personal comments if you will - I'm not going to come down to your level brah.
  • Metridium - Archosaur
    Metridium - Archosaur Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    big drunken voices on vent definitely scare me into not leaving the faction b:sad
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    1) kat you care and always will. saying you dont is just unnecessary disclosure made regularly in an after the fact basis.

2) blood likes to write about geogaddi politics, i mean geopolitics, because its serious business

3) mango likes to think people are jealous of him when by his own admission he plays more and cares more than those he thinks are out to get him, i dont know how this connection could ever be drawn but i would love to know. its like saying someone who chooses to run track is jealous of the BMI of a sumo wrestler. or that a vegetarian envies the steak dinner someone just had.

4) if one more person brags about anything on perfect world i'm going to

5) quit again

6) and then come back and be reminded of why I should

7) quit again

change practitioners so I can prescribe you all with 2mg of personality enhancers, and 3 doses of step away from the computer.

sorry i shiit on your guys 'defend my policy' parade, but on behalf of all of the good entertainment that used to be, I had to stop this garbage before archosaur managed to get even worse
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    1) kat you care and always will. saying you dont is just unnecessary disclosure made regularly in an after the fact basis.

2) blood likes to write about geogaddi politics, i mean geopolitics, because its serious business

3) mango likes to think people are jealous of him when by his own admission he plays more and cares more than those he thinks are out to get him, i dont know how this connection could ever be drawn but i would love to know. its like saying someone who chooses to run track is jealous of the BMI of a sumo wrestler. or that a vegetarian envies the steak dinner someone just had.

4) if one more person brags about anything on perfect world i'm going to

5) quit again

6) and then come back and be reminded of why I should

7) quit again

change practitioners so I can prescribe you all with 2mg of personality enhancers, and 3 doses of step away from the computer.

sorry i shiit on your guys 'defend my policy' parade, but on behalf of all of the good entertainment that used to be, I had to stop this garbage before archosaur managed to get even worse

Don't you do this on a daily basis? Instead of saying the server sucks just chalk it up to you have the attention span of a peanut. And to say we take things so serious is incorrect sir, we just know how to have fun without QQ'ing and analyzing other peoples factions. You guys are just looking in from the outside perplexed on how we do it.. simple as that (Remember we are a refined community, hard to understand whats going on if you're not in the exclusive club... duh winning). And when I say you all are jealous its because of your actions... why spend so much time QQ'ing about Nemesis and figuring out whats going on inside of Nemesis if that weren't the case (Directed at BLOOD)? I sure wouldn't waste my time sitting here talking about Ascend and sizing them up, you know why? Because I'm not jealous and doesn't matter to me... Every time I call BS on these posts in the forums you guys regress your points to... we just don't care... then stop posting here and wasting your time and actually quit the server - you'd probably do Ascend a favor (inactive leader - quits every day and threatens the server as if we should be proud to have you here or something). Only thing I've seen in all these months with you on the server is you're ability to make sentences on these forums very intricate and convoluted (cool story brah). What has that gotten you? Nothing...

And finally - Bragging time - Nemesis is OP and I am proud of my faction and we are doing great over here (Thanks for asking) having a good time doing WBs EVERY day and doing Trials in a systematic schedule to have fun together as a whole. Couldn't be happier... TW isn't that great but I can't ask much of you or Siiobhan (Burst TOWERS WOOOOOO) being the leaders of the next two in-line... I mean its a far cry from from competition, but we find other ways to entertain ourselves until someone steps up to the plate.

So now here is the time where you get to quit Proski because you just can't contain yourself.
    This is the point where Proski likes to chalk it up to "hahaha I don't care at all" ~ thats why I am posting on these forums and reading them daily to defend my points and say cool things in witty sentences. Really, its cute, makes me laugh but, get over yourself. We can go 'round and 'round about this BS and every time same conclusion, Proski threatens to leave the server and says he just doesn't care.

No one really cares if you go bye bye... mmk? Thanks...

PS "change practitioners so I can prescribe you all with 2mg of personality enhancers, and 3 doses of step away from the computer." Very cute, whats your next one?