Frankie, the new fashion isn't on sale!!!!

Comments

• moopig
    moopig Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Yeah, you're right, I can see why this would be confusing, since 5g looks like a normal price. But in fact, these two head fashions (crown and tiara) are going to be priced higher than the others when the sale ends.

The crown and tiara are on sale for the 24 hour period, and the price of each of these two items will be changed to 8 gold at 1am server time.

These are the two "extra special fashion items" referred to in the sale post - they are not specifically part of any fashion set.

The six new fashion sets will be arriving two at a time starting tomorrow at 1am, and these will be 50% off for the first 24 hours.

I'm sorry about the confusion.

I am confused. If the original price is going to be 8 gold, shouldn't the sale be 4 gold for 50% off? b:puzzled
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    moopig wrote: »
    I am confused. If the original price is going to be 8 gold, shouldn't the sale be 4 gold for 50% off? b:puzzled

^ This,

8x0.50= 4 b:bye
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You dont get it right, they made it 16 gold, prices dont always have to be the same ya know? like how they did it with orbs.

16 gold - 50% = 8 gold b:byeb:chuckle
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    You dont get it right, they made it 16 gold, prices dont always have to be the same ya know? like how they did it with orbs.

16 gold - 50% = 8 gold b:byeb:chuckle

Yes but frankie said after today it will be for 8 gold :p so 50% would mean its suppose to be 4 gold. Wonder how pwi passed math.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    The crown and tiara are on sale for the 24 hour period, and the price of each of these two items will be changed to 8 gold at 1am server time.

These are the two "extra special fashion items" referred to in the sale post - they are not specifically part of any fashion set.

The six new fashion sets will be arriving two at a time starting tomorrow at 1am, and these will be 50% off for the first 24 hours.

Thanks for letting us know... Prices are kinda high for those then though... So the other fashion sets will be of normal price after the sale right... Hope we'll get any of these:
    Fash 1
    Fash 2
    Fash 3
    Wig 1
    Wig 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Deteriorate - Harshlands
    Deteriorate - Harshlands Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Thanks for letting us know... Prices are kinda high for those then though... So the other fashion sets will be of normal price after the sale right... Hope we'll get any of these:
    Fash 1
    Fash 2
    Fash 3
    Wig 1
    Wig 2

omg the nurse-like one.....

WANT. I will sell my ****ing soul for it.
    edited October 2011
    omg the nurse-like one.....

WANT. I will sell my ****ing soul for it.

Yeah it's cute right... Although I think it would fit better on a cleric then any of my characters... b:cute

Edit: OMG I totally forgot about this wig...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Yeah it's cute right... Although I think it would fit better on a cleric then any of my characters... b:cute

i hope nurses one is fixed color, i just got my halloween outfit in nice coloursb:cry
    edited October 2011
    i hope nurses one is fixed color, i just got my halloween outfit in nice coloursb:cry

Sorry... According to Ecatomb the top will be 10 dyes, skirt and stockings 7 & the shoes 3... Amount of dyes for the gloves it still unknown though... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Sorry... According to Ecatomb the top will be 10 dyes, skirt and stockings 7 & the shoes 3... Amount of dyes for the gloves it still unknown though... b:surrender

mfing pwi making me poor with all their mfing cute fashionb:angry
    edited October 2011
    mfing pwi making me poor with all their mfing cute fashionb:angry

Actualy it's ppl making eachother poor with ridiculous dye prices... Cause PW doesn't even give players the option to chose the color of the fashion or dyes... Even if it only where simple cheap colors to chose from when buying your fash like green, orange, yellow, blue, purple... And like it wasn't worse enough... They started with dye-able mounts so dyes skyrocket even more... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Actualy it's ppl making eachother poor with ridiculous dye prices... Cause PW doesn't even give players the option to chose the color of the fashion or dyes... Even if it only where simple cheap colors to chose from when buying your fash like green, orange, yellow, blue, purple... And like it wasn't worse enough... They started with dye-able mounts so dyes skyrocket even more... b:surrender

True though i use DQ points to dye my fashion and im always blessed to get black after just 1 or 2 tries.

I don't buy fashion from other players unless its cheaper than gold prices.
    edited October 2011
    True though i use DQ points to dye my fashion and im always blessed to get black after just 1 or 2 tries.

I don't buy fashion from other players unless its cheaper than gold prices.

Damn you... I always get any colors exept the color I actualy want or expensive colors... But then again I opened about 240 quiz event boxes (4 characters on one account participating 5 days total with avarge score of 12 each character) and only got junk out of it and no pets at all... I want some luck too... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GaurdianMira - Archosaur
    GaurdianMira - Archosaur Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Please release the scarlet knot set, it's the best of all the unreleased styles on Ecatomb b:worried
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    Frankie... I demand some hints... b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Yeah, you're right, I can see why this would be confusing, since 5g looks like a normal price. But in fact, these two head fashions (crown and tiara) are going to be priced higher than the others when the sale ends.

These wigs are in error! 50% off of 8 gold is 4 gold not five.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Fash 1
    Fash 2
    Fash 3
    Wig 1
    Wig 2

OOOooooooo *drool mode*

- Weak... in ... knees..... more fashion I MUST have !!! -

Good thing new armor dont make me feel this way .. huh...
    edited October 2011
    b:surrender

Ive been thinking about that nurses uniform for the last hour or so....

Am I wierd? D:!
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I want the nurses outfit QQ
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
    edited October 2011
    Uh-oh... Now I atracted the perverts and the ones actualy seeing themselves walking around in it... Or the ones that will make a female just to see it on her... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I'm not a pervert >.<

But I don't see anything wrong with wearing something in a game that I would never wear in real life.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
    edited October 2011
    I'm not a pervert >.<

But I don't see anything wrong with wearing something in a game that I would never wear in real life.

Cossplayers would actualy wear that irl though... b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    Uh-oh... Now I atracted the perverts and the ones actualy seeing themselves walking around in it... Or the ones that will make a female just to see it on her... b:shocked

I have only 2 male chars and thats cos female BMs look stupid/constipated and I cant make a female barb.

I like to stare at girls b:pleased

/creepy
    edited October 2011

/creepy

LOL sometimes when people say "I made a char the opposite gender from me because I don't want to look at my own gender's butt all day," I feel like asking why are you zoomed in on your char's butt all day? And why must you do this regardless if it makes you uncomfortable because you're playing the same gender. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited October 2011
    LOL sometimes when people say "I made a char the opposite gender from me because I don't want to look at my own gender's butt all day," I feel like asking why are you zoomed in on your char's butt all day? And why must you do this regardless if it makes you uncomfortable because you're playing the same gender. b:laugh

Pfft, at least im honest.

I make female chars because theyre fun to dress up and stare at when im bored.

PWI is like 3DCG without the **** parts of the program b:chuckle

Dont google that if yer under 16/18/19/21/of age
  • Gannosuke - Heavens Tear
    Gannosuke - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I make girl chars because they are hella sexy b:cute and i totally want the nurse outfit especially because im studying to be a nurseb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thx to my lovely wifey Dorset for the sig b:heart

Ima psy :/
    edited October 2011

o.o I'm 12 and what is this?

jkjk i'm in college, i'm not 12. I'm over the age of 21, which means i wont turn 30 until i'm 40. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited October 2011
    o.o I'm 12 and what is this?

jkjk i'm in college, i'm not 12. I'm over the age of 21, which means i wont turn 30 until i'm 40. b:chuckle

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/mrmasta/No-show/ASDF.png

Its what I made my twins in b:cute

But srsly, its not a kiddy program b:shutup
  • Kweer - Sanctuary
    Kweer - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited October 2011

I like staring at my sin's butt all day. He's got a tight little **** b:dirty
    b:nosebleed ಥ_ಥ PWI Follower since Jan '08 ಥ_ಥ b:nosebleed
    RisenPhoenix - 100 - Demon- Cleric - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - 100 Barbarian - Sage - Sanctuary
    Nakhtuul - 100 Blademaster - Demon - Archosaur
    Nakhtuul - 8x Seeker - Sage - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - 100 Archer - Demon - Archosaur
    /\pollo - 7x Cleric - Future Sage - Sanctuary
    Kweer - 7x Assassin - Future Demon - Sanctuary
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Agreed. Males have no good fash to stare at, and since I'm prone to playing casters, they'd either be in dresses, or silly fash. While females get awesome fash.

O.o that nurse outfit....Ima come back to the game solely to buy that....GOLD GET CHEAPER LIKE NOW

also fail math PWI, 50% of 8 is 4, did the PWI marketing team not pass math...ever, I mean why are they hired?
    I <3 A lot of people