Best Mystics

VoodooLuv - Dreamweaver
VoodooLuv - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Mystic
You can rate the best Mystics on your server here.
Please Put the server you are from & mystics name of coarse.

Example:
Dreamweaver - VoodooLuv/Elegency

This doesn't mean just good at pk, it means best Mystics on server in general.
Mystics are a very complex class. So I'm excited to see your all's listings of the class. <3
Level 95 Sage Mystic VoodooLuv

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by VoodooLuv - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Kaitica - Heavens Tear
    Kaitica - Heavens Tear Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Heaven's Tear - Cashshoppermysticwith+12rank8 cuz thats all we got.

Tbh, no one stands out here :p
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited October 2011

You've obviously never seen me in action b:cool
  • Kaitica - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    You've obviously never seen me in action b:cool

Youve killed me enough when i was **** around.

I still stand by my statement b:chuckle
    edited October 2011
    Youve killed me enough when i was **** around.

I still stand by my statement b:chuckle

I can honestly say I have no idea what you are talking about! I don't PK... or do I? D:
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Heaven's Tear - Cashshoppermysticwith+12rank8 cuz thats all we got.

there are quite a few mystics w/o r8 and doesnt cashop namely myself(my mystic) and i know many other mystics w/o r8 gears. many has acc stash and just stash nirvy/other gear in for alts. there are as many of these runing around as r8 mystics. tbh all my friend's mystics has tt/nirvy/other gears from their older chars wiz/clers/veno... then again i dont squad with randoms and the mystics that does pk i dont see r8 on them.

there is no best in my opinion but there are good ones.
  • Kaitica - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    there are quite a few mystics w/o r8 and doesnt cashop namely myself(my mystic) and i know many other mystics w/o r8 gears. many has acc stash and just stash nirvy/other gear in for alts. there are as many of these runing around as r8 mystics. tbh all my friend's mystics has tt/nirvy/other gears from their older chars wiz/clers/veno... then again i dont squad with randoms and the mystics that does pk i dont see r8 on them.

there is no best in my opinion but there are good ones.

I've met good ones when I first went caster nirvy.

Just saying one doesn't stay in someone's head like mono as a bm, inventard as a sin, or gorg as a psy b:shutup
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I cant think of any individuals on RT to name. What is interesting is now that I am in a guild, how many people I hear talking about making a mystic or are in the process of making a mystic.

It is clear people are attracted to us a class now on RT. If these same 'makers' take the time to learn the char then any that are special wont be for long. b:surrender
  • Lunaryl - Heavens Tear
    Lunaryl - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Mystics really haven't seemed that popular; I feel like a lot of people haven't bothered to make them because of the lack of rank 9 at the moment. On Heaven's Tear, I'm in the top TW guild and we only have 5 Mystics total, and we each get thrown into TW here and there, but in our case, since most of our guild is rank 9, we're sort of last to be rostered? I think two or three of our mystics have really nice nirvana gear from previous characters, but then there's me who is cheap and refuse to do anything with my gear until rank 9 is out, which I do have all my items for.

In my opinion, for Heaven's Tear, I know Jasriana, Mayatheia and Aiisheteru are some of the better geared Mystics.. but I don't exactly info every Mystic I see. ;p

Rank 9 out this week, pls. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    In my opinion, for Heaven's Tear, I know Jasriana, Mayatheia and Aiisheteru are some of the better geared Mystics.. but I don't exactly info every Mystic I see. ;p

Rank 9 out this week, pls. b:dirty

Are they all Enrage Mystics? I know Aiisheteru is, I watched her PK in SP and kicked *** :D

I have a feeling the new timer which is up will be R9 for Earthguard.. could be wrong though, probably am wrong b:surrender
  • Lunaryl - Heavens Tear
    Lunaryl - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Mayatheia and Aiisheteru are both Enrage, Jasriana is in Radiance.

And.. I'm *hoping* the timer has something to do with the EG R9.. really losing interest in this game without it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Salasyn - Heavens Tear
    Salasyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Mayatheia and Aiisheteru are both Enrage, Jasriana is in Radiance.

And.. I'm *hoping* the timer has something to do with the EG R9.. really losing interest in this game without it.

I would laugh if it was a countdown to them saying R9 is being taken out of the gameb:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Pers0nally 0n HT there is n0 best Mystics..As it c0mes d0wn t0 wh0 is p0pular in WC 0r wh0 has the superi0r gear ATM. When I see m0re mystics running ar0und in PK then I will judge. By then pe0ple will then realize h0w 0P mystics are because 0f there ability t0 1 sh0t a rank 9 arcane by simply bypassing the DEF Levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Kaitica - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Pers0nally 0n HT there is n0 best Mystics..As it c0mes d0wn t0 wh0 is p0pular in WC 0r wh0 has the superi0r gear ATM. When I see m0re mystics running ar0und in PK then I will judge. By then pe0ple will then realize h0w 0P mystics are because 0f there ability t0 1 sh0t a rank 9 arcane by simply bypassing the DEF Levels.

Only 100+ mystics I see in pk are hayley and that one other person that shares his lunar nirvy with his cleric psy and mystic here....

Totally forgot his name.
  • Marista - Lost City
    Marista - Lost City Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Sadly, I've yet to encounter anyone on Lost City I'd want to award that title too.

Felis is the only other I've seen with 100 skills, but I can still oneshot it with my own and beat it more often than not.

Eary is nothing to write home about--for the leader of the most powerful faction on LC, she's a surprisingly easy kill. Should've stayed a mage.

Mysticarella is alright, but I kill her more often on my veno than she kills me, and since that was back when she was +10 to my +7...

Guilya(sp) is the only one I've seen who's even close to a significant contender for 1st in the tiger event--since I started doing it on mystic, I've been winning.

LookMyFace is decent too, but his gear isn't that good since he focused on lving rather than gearing.

Not sure who else might be considered contenders, really.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So, I heard HA veno is the way to go? :3
    edited October 2011
    Only 100+ mystics I see in pk are hayley and that one other person that shares his lunar nirvy with his cleric psy and mystic here....

Totally forgot his name.

I know who you mean, totally forgot his name also. He isn't really that good in pvp though from what I've seen. Hayley has had some good pvp moments from what I've seen. Aiisheteru is red named, was in SP last night I believe, pretty fun to watch :)
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited October 2011

^Why I think mystic is possibly the best counter to high refined psys. That and we have many ways to hinder them without even taking harm from their buffs. It might even become obligatory for psys to get nullify poison in order to compete. @_@
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited October 2011

I got **** gear b:surrender

Jas is by far the best geared mystic i've seen so far, but i got more HP then he does b:dirty

I only need 3 more ocean orbs to hit 10k unbuffed hp including r9 gear with 3 base vit (which i got all mats for).

Of course gear doesn't say much about who the best mystics are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Luvshyne - Dreamweaver
    Luvshyne - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Hai Voo :3

As for how well a mystic plays their character, the best person I know (I'm not taking myself into consideration) is Solcitse_ / Dreamweaver.

Just don't tell him I said that.
    b:avoid
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    I dont pk, and i dont talk **** in WC so theres no way to be noticed, unless youve twed against enrage. And im just a squishy 1 hit ex-veno currently mystic and i rather keep that title b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Katsurro - Lost City
    Katsurro - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    form lost city i would say eiharne are torvold from instinct and LookMyFace from chinatown and felis and as last strong myst of the server i would say shinningrock he use HH99 wep and he still owns those are best myst of the server i now b:laugh
  • VoodooLuv - Dreamweaver
    VoodooLuv - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Level 95 Sage Mystic VoodooLuv

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]