weird message

Options
etherealvixen
etherealvixen Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Support Desk
every time i tried to log in i got "your form session has expired" and i tried logging in bout 60 times. i was about ready to pull my hAir out. this post seems to be working. if anyone can please tell me how to fix it it would be greatly appreciated. also i noticed its near imposable TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT.seeing as how i do not have a window outlook express set up. is there truly no phone service?
Post edited by etherealvixen on

Comments

• Ukkie - Sanctuary
    Ukkie - Sanctuary Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Welcome to our world. The forum is messed up bigtime, no idea why. My wife can't seem te post pictures to the forum. You might wanna try another browser (my wife used Chrome and IE 9.0 32bit), in both instances she doesn't even have the "insert image" button.

Try deleting all your cookies, temp internet files, etc. That may work. It'll reset all your saved passwords though, so beware of that.
    Gentlemen, I believe I am on fire
  • Sdrassa - Sanctuary
    Sdrassa - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Welcome to our world. The forum is messed up bigtime, no idea why. My wife can't seem te post pictures to the forum. You might wanna try another browser (my wife used Chrome and IE 9.0 32bit), in both instances she doesn't even have the "insert image" button.

Try deleting all your cookies, temp internet files, etc. That may work. It'll reset all your saved passwords though, so beware of that.

So far all I get is strange error messages posted in almost unreadable colored text (must be so we won't detect them, it's not working guys). On IE the log in page has gone from strange to clinically insane. It just won't accept your password. Chrome however doesn't have this problem.... much.....
  • Sympsy - Dreamweaver
    Sympsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    forumtxt.png

Is that the error message you are getting? I've gotten this a lotalso and have been having a lot of trouble logging into pwi forums today and last night.

I also deleted all my cookies and such and still occasionally get that message the first poster got.