Vengeful=TF>Instinct>CT>Darkness>TC

TheGuard - Lost City
TheGuard - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
This is odd, i didnt think id ever place Thaclick at the last spot for best land owning guilds, but then again this is all in my opinion...I'm not putting KB on here because they won land in a triple attack, and i was actually considering putting triforce below vengeful, but i suppose with all the r9's in the guild they're still just as good...only reason they don't have land is because they've got the servers attention as the top guild that should be taken out quick(not that they deserve it) but TF doesn't seem to care... their only priority is 1k, or so i heard. Congrats this week Darkness for defending TC, although they were picked to win you guys pulled through in less than 2 hours, certainly not what i expected. IMO opinion Darkness would have alot more land if they were on the east side of the map but that's just me. Also congratulations to KB for finally getting land on a crystal walk, though dont expect to hold it for long. Instinct are pretty much boring to type about...i mean....you rarely see them. But they have 4 out of 8 major cities(by major i mean the 5 starting cities, dreamweaver, 1k and arch) so i SUPPOSE they're during alright. but im geting off topic, as for the forum title....Discuss.

P.S. Can someone the leaders and directors of the afromentioned factions...including KB. Ty in advance
Post edited by TheGuard - Lost City on

Comments

• justtrouble
    justtrouble Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    . Congrats this Darkness for defending TC, although they were picked to win you guys pulled through in less than 2 hours, certainly not what i expected.

as for the win for darkness tonight it was a luck win for them.... if you recall TC won yesturday and last week it went 2.5 hours.... so are they all that great? not really!!!!! considering that they are alts from instinct and tri and some others...

during battle they would loose ground but in end they got to crystal before TC got on theirs.
    the fight isnt over and will come up again....
  • RPK - Lost City
    RPK - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    as for the win for darkness tonight it was a luck win for them.... if you recall TC won yesturday and last week it went 2.5 hours.... so are they all that great? not really!!!!! considering that they are alts from instinct and tri and some others...

during battle they would loose ground but in end they got to crystal before TC got on theirs.
    the fight isnt over and will come up again....

Yep TC and DARKnes are pretty even. And I didn't know a total of 10 people counting TF/Instinct alts really changed TW that much none of them are even r9. Was a good timing between attack DDs and Catas at the end we cut back from lane A after stopping TC attack and met our catapults on the way to their base and got in while TC tried to sneak down lane C but that route takes way longer than lane B. By the time they got in our base their crystal was at 6m and it was over. No luck involved it was good timing and teamwork.
  • Mevica - Lost City
    Mevica - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    DARKnes may be better than TC,so far the results are showing it.
    TC has more replacement ppl tho. Our attack war on saturday at 2PM was a disaster for us, we could barely get 60 ppl for that and we could get 80 ppl in the same day at night and for the defending war yesterday and still have free ppl to join when some guys had to leave earlier.
    I have friends in the other factions on the map (some of them very good friends) and I think this "all vs Tri-Force" is not so healthy for the map. I'd like to see more battles against other factions, for example CT vs Instinct.

And for the server in general terms, I feel really bad that factions that were at good or at least decent (LIONBURN, Yakuza, DarkRain, KageBushi, and others) are pretty much disbanded, idk... what I've seen is that when they start to lose their best members leave to bigger factions o.O maybe to keep doing TW but what if they all stick together instead of flying away or disbanding? Any faction who can get 40 ppl to a war and get experience can win triple attacking any of the factions on the map.
    That would be awesome and will give the map and TW in general more interest.

I'm also proud and shocked at the same time that we in DARKnes are still on the map and doing really good. We are in the map since the map reset. We've been kicked out of it 2 times (if I'm not wrong) and when that happened the following week we were already holding a land again.
    I'm not saying we are super cool and an example of what a faction has to be but, we grew up a lot in members, experience and gear since our 1st TW with 15 ppl showing up.
    We were never meant to be a TW faction, that just happened and we kept improving, we were saying all the time that at some point it will be over for us and we are still here!

I'm seeing new factions everyday (too much ego and hate in the server imo). Trying to make "the new cool RPK faction" (where are RedHawk, Pokerface and RedRibbon now?) that never worked.

I'm calling every faction to group up, get together and bring more fun to our server's weekends. b:victory

That's why we are all for here: fun.
  • LiquidAcid - Lost City
    LiquidAcid - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I'm just throwing this out there, ONLY times TC looses is on Sundays due to fact that most of their hard DD's are Europeans. I wasn't there so I not sure what happened but if any other day seems TC can hold Their own well. As for Darkness they are good but I'm just going by some of their members that are good geared. so Friday, Saturday I say TC> Darkness on Sunday Darkness> TC.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    lol, just an fyi. If DARKness doesn't give us (KB) another crystal walk next week we won't lose land.

More or less because now that we have land again, our people are easily going to become more active as a lot of us joined primarliy for TW. (I know I did, and some others did too)

But anyhow, i'm not gonna bother with a easily flamable post more than this. So peace out~
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    lol, just an fyi. If DARKness doesn't give us (KB) another crystal walk next week we won't lose land.

More or less because now that we have land again, our people are easily going to become more active as a lot of us joined primarliy for TW. (I know I did, and some others did too)

But anyhow, i'm not gonna bother with a easily flamable post more than this. So peace out~

b:angry
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • xxdies3lxx
    xxdies3lxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    IMO, it doesnt really matter who is better than who. The fights against Darkness and TC are fun entertaining wars. Gratz to Darkness on their victory and goodluck on upcoming wars. YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST OF US!!

P.S. I hate u Susa b:angry
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    xxdies3lxx wrote: »
    IMO, it doesnt really matter who is better than who. The fights against Darkness and TC are fun entertaining wars. Gratz to Darkness on their victory and goodluck on upcoming wars. YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST OF US!!

P.S. I hate u Susa b:angry

Must find Diesel and dragon him :3
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Gosh the guard, if you are going to make these threads at least make them right. This is how it is:

TF>Vg>Ct> the other guilds

Instinct and Tc are less than China Town because we beat them in TW. We haven't fought Darkness, but I am sure we would beat them too.
    Instinct, the click and darkness I can't place them in an order because they have about the same strength, but in my opinion Instinct is stronger than The click and darkness. The click and darkness seem to be like equal to me.
  • skacore
    skacore Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Must find Diesel and dragon him :3

No, get lushess. Her raging is purely amazing. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    skacore wrote: »
    No, get lushess. Her raging is purely amazing. b:cute

Someone record TC vent me want to hear. b:cute
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • xposed1
    xposed1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Inb4 Krisdik locks this thread for flaming
  • Alliekatt - Lost City
    Alliekatt - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    xposed1 wrote: »

Kris gets a little too trigger happy with his troll gun b:angry
    Drama/flaming has always been part of the game and it gives bored pwi vets/college kids something to read when they are putting off their essays >_>. I've seen way worse things said on these forums and all the other mods just let it be and at least the drama fosters healthy(ish) banter between players. The forums get so silent when you unabashedly close tame threads. What are people supposed to say if everything is censored?

/endrant
    back to the Italian Renaissance >_> b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _PsyChotic_ - Lost City
    _PsyChotic_ - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    xposed1 wrote: »

thread gets only closed if any1 from tri force gets flamed.
  • Dractonis - Lost City
    Dractonis - Lost City Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    thread gets only closed if any1 from tri force gets flamed.

Psycho <3
  • evolution1234
    evolution1234 Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    this thread is begging for trolls
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Psychics grow bat wings at lvl 105?
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase