PvP in Secret Passage is now 100% allowed!

Options

Comments

• DeathHunting - Heavens Tear
    DeathHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    rofl, non pk'd enabled? ***** please.

SP has ALWAYS been PK'd enabled, the only difference between old SP and current is that you can kill blue names.
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    rofl, non pk'd enabled? ***** please.

SP has ALWAYS been PK'd enabled, the only difference between old SP and current is that you can kill blue names.

And the winner of todays DA award goes to...
  • erhkaer
    erhkaer Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Please Update it soon i dont remember how many times i die in there, all i need to do the wheel of earth quest.b:angry
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yeah, most high-levels with "pro" gear have too much ego to care if they aoe kill a bunch of low-levels and blame them for getting into their "aoe"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yeah, most high-levels with "pro" gear have too much ego to care if they aoe kill a bunch of low-levels and blame them for getting into their "aoe"

Don't forget how pro it looks for a lvl 100 with cashshop gear to 1-shoot a lvl 30 b:chuckle

Challenging huh?
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Dear Frankie... there are only 10 days remaining on your time table you gave to us. Will there be any patches tonight? Will it contain the fix for SP or will we need to continue our Zen boycotts and begin to write more letters? How many poor reviews will we need to give this game because China chose to embrace harassment and go against its own terms of service?

Do your meetings and emails going to the developers even contain any of the issues that keep being brought up over and over in the various threads here in the forums? Why do we often feel like we are talking to a wall or a pile of dog squat laying in the yard?

While it seems you have been busy banning lists of people who keep filling the forums with complaints... we still wait the big changes to SP which we all hope will not only revert SP back to a PVE zone but will also provide an entrance to an area so those too bored to play the game a place to kill each other instead of harassing all of the players who desire to play on a server they chose to be PVE.

Some of us have friends who have left the game and other possible new players we would like to invite to the game but refuse to do so till this harassment issue is fixed. The big question is will we get the chance in the next few days or will this issue blow up after the 10 days pass?
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I demand dragon orb sale again b:pleased
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary
    CRYSTY_III - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    PK enabled areas should be only on PVP servers not PVE.PK players should play there if they have the b_lls to PK same or in range lvls not a lower (very low) lvls which are trying to kill some mobs for a bunch of silk thread (Note: mobs inside has best drops rate) or some low lvls even dont know what is or where is the illusion stone or dont want to spend 5k to teleport.
    OH and what about Wheel of earth quest ?? Or the books quest in Temple of dragon ??
    WRONG decision pwe , but its your game not mine.

PK enabled ; secret passage , temple of dragon ( idk if now is stil) cube of fate (some rooms)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] srry about my english, im sure you'll get the point what im trying to say b:chuckleb:bye
    Happy Holidays ! b:victory
  • Aisura - Dreamweaver
    Aisura - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I really wish they would take it off the blue names. IT is ok for pk vs pk. but leave the lower lvls alone. they are trying to do there quest. I have had to go in there everytime low faction members have gone just to make sure no one tries to pk them.

And trust me a little cleric found out the hard way today.

i for 1 am not buying another thing from them untill they fix this issue. This game use to be fun. It slowly starting to be more like a job.

LAst time i checked i got paid for my work.

Not that the gms will see this or care. But fix it. And fix it soon please.
  • deadlytide
    deadlytide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'm a low lvl and need to do quest, when i enter the secret passage. I always got killed by PK player. What can I do for the quest then?

I wonder PWI should find a better place for PK players.
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    deadlytide wrote: »
    I'm a low lvl and need to do quest, when i enter the secret passage. I always got killed by PK player. What can I do for the quest then?

I wonder PWI should find a better place for PK players.

While I completely agree with you... PWI says there isnt a single quest in SP that is actually needed. Despite the long hours the developers took to design a great place for low and mid level players to quest and adventure its true purpose has been shown to be a play ground for PK.
  • chimamirezero
    chimamirezero Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Idk if this has been brought up cuz i didnt read the whole thread but, at least in PvE servers theres a "PK MODE" button to press. The reason most ppl don't press this button is because we dont want to deal with the BS of being attacked from behind by some jerk who wants a bright red name. I lead a tier three faction that has alot of low to mid level members and i've been killed more than a few times while taking my members through this instance. I agree that it sound be moved to the arena seeing as the purpose of an arena is PvP -_- I've spent so much money on this "free" game and im sure alot of others are with me on that one. Why don't you do something for all of us? Give Pk's a place of their own (arena or the like) and leave random killing out of places we actually NEED to travel to. Cuz frankly higher lvls are needed in secret passage. Neither I nor anyone else i know have killed Qingzi or the dismal shade without higher level players assisting us and im guessing thats not just Raging Tide server. But anyway, i love the game but it seems like you guys like giving the business to the players just wanting to have fun.
  • brazenbusboy
    brazenbusboy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Every single time I try the supposed 'just stone in' solution, my toon gets one shot before it finishes materializing in the instance.

I am using this time to save my personal income up and if this officially sanctioned harrassment issue is not cleaned up by the time two big name MMO's go gold, I and many of my friends will be out of here.

PW will become known as the MMO that failed because they tried to force PVP on to PVE servers.

I still cannot get over the extra brown nose announcement that Frankie used to break this. Talk about bending over backwards to please the PW staff and forsaking players, I don't think I have ever seen a more blatant example.
    Just some guy
  • artiwa
    artiwa Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Very Bad idea sry.
    If we try to help Lower ones or just ppl for fun in there you get attacked.
    WTF is going on with you GM's?
    Do PK at PK-servers and let us play normal.
    This ppl do wait at the gate to the hall and kill all who get in intermediatly. Do you rly think thats fun for all this lower ppl?
    Because the higher ones are bored and have fun to kill them? No, they will stop to play it and can't get higher because all the time they are killed by them.

b:angry Most failed Idea of you!
  • khethos0001
    khethos0001 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    mcfreakie wrote: »
    While I completely agree with you... PWI says there isnt a single quest in SP that is actually needed. Despite the long hours the developers took to design a great place for low and mid level players to quest and adventure its true purpose has been shown to be a play ground for PK.

Originally it was a cool place to do quests and muck around for fun. You could still muck around as a high level since the lower level mobs barely dinged your armor.

Other servers started using it for PvP/PK for the higher levels and PWE had decided to try it out for themselves.

There was one major issue though... The other servers were either already PvP servers or if the rare PvE server, it still had Blue Name Protection!

This is where the imbalance is. A portion of the PvE servers in a questing area for lowbies is now under the rules of PvP servers. All of this would be fixed if they just changed the option for the map to allow Blue Name Protection again.

Frankie, when the b:shutup are we going to get that "massive content" patch or even better yet, the simple fix? 152 pages plus of discussion, countless threads about SP, and more time passing from your stickied post "the fix is coming" are making more people doubtful if we matter at all to you guys in PWE.
  • _Ariiella_ - Heavens Tear
    _Ariiella_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    If the gms and developers believe there should be a place for pvp to take place for the higher leveled players, why not give us an open pvp arena? In an old game I used to play, ganking lower players were never a problem considering they opened x3 pvp arenas, one for lvl 30-60 then the other for 60-90 and a final one for 90+.

These arenas opened 24/7 allow players to fulfill their pvp thirst without causing headaches or problems for any other players who do not wish to associated their gaming with player killing.

Secret Passage was not designed to fulfill the roll of being a pk arena, so I cannot understand WHY ON EARTH would any gm or developer or management would allow it as such. Mind you people are only player killing there because there is NO PUNISHMENT for the killers therefore aren't they abusing a glitch/bug in the system.

Please stop being so hypocritical on banning players for doing so and so but allowing this to be happening.

Instead of saying, no its a bannable offence to pk in secret passage then stating its now allowed and then again saying oh its ok we change the rules again, just make it simple, make a pvp arena and let secret passage do its duty of being a cultivation quest instance.b:bye
    _Ariiella_ God's lioness, residing in Heaven's Tear since June '11 b:heart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lissajane
    lissajane Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It amazes me to think that about 20-25% of the playerbase (the PK nuts) seem to think they should be pandered to.

And it also amazes me to think that the GMs wouldn't realise that the other 75-80% wouldnt like it ....

This madness is clearly hurting PW so the sooner its gone the better.

I play on DW and LC and even on the supposedly hardcore Lost City the vast majority of players appear to have no interest at all in being red named or stealing other peoples stuff.

So clearly this stupid PK in SP fiasco affects the vast majority of players on any server that wants to get their quests done.

While theyre at it.....why the hell isnt there a "opt-out of PVP" button in PVP servers just like theres an "opt-in" on PVEs? That would get the PVPers out of the majority's game-space and we could all play without fear of getting pointlessly ganked. In fact It would probably get rid of all harassers and gankers (there'd be no innocent white-name victims for them to pick on lolz) and leave just those that want real PVP fun and PVEers to play the game. Its better to lose 25% than 75% i'd have thought...
  • khethos0001
    khethos0001 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lissajane wrote: »
    It amazes me to think that about 20-25% of the playerbase (the PK nuts) seem to think they should be pandered to.

And it also amazes me to think that the GMs wouldn't realise that the other 75-80% wouldnt like it ....

This madness is clearly hurting PW so the sooner its gone the better.

I play on DW and LC and even on the supposedly hardcore Lost City the vast majority of players appear to have no interest at all in being red named or stealing other peoples stuff.

So clearly this stupid PK in SP fiasco affects the vast majority of players on any server that wants to get their quests done.

While theyre at it.....why the hell isnt there a "opt-out of PVP" button in PVP servers just like theres an "opt-in" on PVEs? That would get the PVPers out of the majority's game-space and we could all play without fear of getting pointlessly ganked. In fact It would probably get rid of all harassers and gankers (there'd be no innocent white-name victims for them to pick on lolz) and leave just those that want real PVP fun and PVEers to play the game. Its better to lose 25% than 75% i'd have thought...

In game, you see how many people hate the SP change, only those that can spam teles with wasteful banter that are already end game are the only ones that favor it. The minority that already bought their stuff from PWE. That's the difference, they've already paid into the madness. The problem is, PWE isn't going to get a lot of new revenue simply because rules like this make it seem that new players aren't wanted. Why start a game if even the company seems to hate you from the get-go?

As for the opt out button on PvP servers. It's how the server rules are usually written up on many MMOs I've played. PvE doesn't have the PK, but PvP servers have forced PK since that's what you wanted, right? You get a small amount of levels as a grace period to learn the game (usually 10-15 levels, PW's system is generous with a base level of 30 compared to the level limit) and then you're thrown to the wolves/sharks/lions.

That's why on almost all MMO's you look at which server the poster hails from if they complain on the forums. If they're on PvP and can't stand it, they get lambasted for rolling on that PvP server. It's the idea of the game to kill or be killed on those servers. PvE is chosen for those that don't want to deal with the azzhat-ery that is lowbie killers. Which ironically is exactly what we've ended up with on our PvE servers.
  • IceBleyed - Raging Tide
    IceBleyed - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Just curious on the status on the reversal of the Secret Passage anti-PK patch. The pk was allowed in early September, and within the first two weeks (I think) there was enough negative feedback (myself included) that there was a posting about reversing this change. Now that it's about a week before November, I've continued to notice that nothing has changed.

I'm not a programmer, but I have a few relatives who are and, IMHO, I think they could have figured out how to change the lines of code back from 'allow' to 'reject' (or however it's coded), and have reverted those lines fairly quickly.

The (GM/Moderator/Whatever-the-title) who announced that the reversal would be taking place (I would hope) received this information from the main PW hq, presumably from China. Now, I am also not a cultural expert, but here are just a few more thoughts. As I understand the Asian culture as a whole (and, yes I am generalizing, please forgive any ignorance otherwise), there exists a high honor code. Under the presumed thought that the information on the reversal is coming from PW headquarters in China, I am led to assume that the programmers are also honorable enough to follow through very quickly. With more than 101 PAGES of replies, and a majority of them negative, I would think time would be a little more of the essence.

I'm not pushing for 'immediate' results, I know there are many games that they are working on besides PW. But after 5-6 weeks and a few updates since the reversal announcement, I think many people will be getting very impatient.
  • lissajane
    lissajane Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    In game, you see how many people hate the SP change, only those that can spam teles with wasteful banter that are already end game are the only ones that favor it. The minority that already bought their stuff from PWE. That's the difference, they've already paid into the madness. The problem is, PWE isn't going to get a lot of new revenue simply because rules like this make it seem that new players aren't wanted. Why start a game if even the company seems to hate you from the get-go?

As for the opt out button on PvP servers. It's how the server rules are usually written up on many MMOs I've played. PvE doesn't have the PK, but PvP servers have forced PK since that's what you wanted, right? You get a small amount of levels as a grace period to learn the game (usually 10-15 levels, PW's system is generous with a base level of 30 compared to the level limit) and then you're thrown to the wolves/sharks/lions.

That's why on almost all MMO's you look at which server the poster hails from if they complain on the forums. If they're on PvP and can't stand it, they get lambasted for rolling on that PvP server. It's the idea of the game to kill or be killed on those servers. PvE is chosen for those that don't want to deal with the azzhat-ery that is lowbie killers. Which ironically is exactly what we've ended up with on our PvE servers.

Well i started on LostCity because PW was my first MMO and i had no idea what PVP or PVE really meant. I assumed (obviously wrongly) that although PVP was forced at lvl 30 it probably meant there'd be some sort of 'tournament mode' in the same way you can play 'pvp' on first-person shooters. Hell, i didnt even have a clue if i'd like the game let alone get to lvl 30 anyway. As it happened by the time me and my frnz reached lvl 30 we were hooked. By the time we got to lvl 31 though we were gob-smacked by what 'pvp' really meant and were well pissed. We didnt want to reroll on 'pve' after getting new frnz etc etc so we persisted - just treating pkers as if they were a glitch in the game that made you restart quests lol. One of my friends finally gave in and retaliated at about lvl 50 but of course he'd fallen for the "beat an alt now meet the lvl 90+ main " trick that the worst pking cretins use to get you to drop. Sure enough he lost wings he'd only just bought with REAL MONEY and he'd been effectively mugged, legally in a game!! Bloody ridiculous. Obviously he immediately quit the game completely.

Eventually my other frnz gradually drifted away too but i persisted to lvl 71 before my best friend and i started again on DW. I'm really proud i made it that far without once lowering myself to their puerile level.

Now i'm 70+ again and am really enjoying DW when along comes the virus that is PKing to a PVE server!!!

I'm sure im not the only one who started PW the same and is equally as incredulous that we're supposed to partake in this stupidity when its plain we do not!

So thats why I'm suggesting an opt-out on PVP servers to save any new players from wishing they started on PVE in the first place and wasting their time (and money) and also of course wanting rid of the forced PVP on PVE servers.

The 'rules' PW give you at the outset of game about PVP servers is vague to say the least and for PVE just doesnt ring true at the moment :/
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2011
    Options
    When the hell are we going to get a fix for SP?

I mean really.. It's not a hard fix, we know this because of the speed with which they fixed it at PW-CN.

We don't care about the **** story of them putting everything into a massive update. We all know how much BS that really is.

We want an honest answer from you/the company about why the hell the fix hasn't been implemented yet.

As you can tell from the forums that you don't bother to respond to anymore, we're pretty fed up. Your lack of response just fuels our anger. The lack of support just shows how much PWE does not care about us.

You are our voice to the company, and the voice of the company to us. We feel like we're being ignored, and we get nasty when we are ignored.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    When the hell are we going to get a fix for SP?

I mean really.. It's not a hard fix, we know this because of the speed with which they fixed it at PW-CN.

We don't care about the **** story of them putting everything into a massive update. We all know how much BS that really is.

We want an honest answer from you/the company about why the hell the fix hasn't been implemented yet.

As you can tell from the forums that you don't bother to respond to anymore, we're pretty fed up. Your lack of response just fuels our anger. The lack of support just shows how much PWE does not care about us.

You are our voice to the company, and the voice of the company to us. We feel like we're being ignored, and we get nasty when we are ignored.

While I am sure you know I totally agree with you... Frankie already told us (buried in a thread and NOT in a direct statement) The patch is coming and its titled " _ _ _ COLD DAY IN HELL _ _ _ "

One thing for sure... we all know now that our leadership has a **** POOR way of communicating. I sure hope if the game shuts down and someone there needs a job... this forum is shut down or possible employers will see a true lack of constructive communication.

I am guessing PWE feels pouring gas over a fire is better then water.
  • thedarknexus
    thedarknexus Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'll add my two cents on that matter even though none is giving a dam'.

I'm a guild leader, as such it is my responsability to ensure that my members are enjoying themselves. Recently I have received numerous complaints about PKers killing my members in Secret Passage without reason/warning, sometimes while they were fighting mobs. This forces them back to Orchid Temple. Some uses Health charms (guardian charms) that are PAID items. Those PKers range from level 50 to 105 and prey on level 19 to 30. The most comon answers you get from this people when asked about why they would kill and stalk low levels are as follow :
    "Because I can, Because it's fun, Because I'm bored."
    As many before me pointed out quests are unavailable because of this issue. Sure you can teleport to Qingzi. But what about the Wheel of Earth ? what about General Sung's body ?
    This is a PvE server, and this PK free area is completely contradictory of any PvE server because it's mixed with a PvE environement, an instance that contains quests.
    At one point the Pkers felt like throwing a PK fest in the SP entrance, making it Absolutely impossible to enter without getting killed. As one of my friend said : " Who are they to tell me what quest I can or cant do ?"
    While some PKers stop themselves at killing you Once and stop after you tell them off, most Stalk you and wait for you to even set one feet in the entrance to butcher you. 2 of my members have had their Bronze Guardian Charm expired because they Had to get the Wheel of Earth ( the 7 tokens quest reward extremely well).

I ask for a warning to PKers attacking blue names in SP and ban should they persist, I could care less about those that have activated their PK. But let the PvE players on their PvE server play a PvE Game. It's turning more and more into an Elite minority of PKers that could care less about the fact they're ruining new players game.
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'll add my two cents on that matter even though none is giving a dam'.

I'm a guild leader, as such it is my responsability to ensure that my members are enjoying themselves. Recently I have received numerous complaints about PKers killing my members in Secret Passage without reason/warning, sometimes while they were fighting mobs. This forces them back to Orchid Temple. Some uses Health charms (guardian charms) that are PAID items. Those PKers range from level 50 to 105 and prey on level 19 to 30. The most comon answers you get from this people when asked about why they would kill and stalk low levels are as follow :
    "Because I can, Because it's fun, Because I'm bored."
    As many before me pointed out quests are unavailable because of this issue. Sure you can teleport to Qingzi. But what about the Wheel of Earth ? what about General Sung's body ?
    This is a PvE server, and this PK free area is completely contradictory of any PvE server because it's mixed with a PvE environement, an instance that contains quests.
    At one point the Pkers felt like throwing a PK fest in the SP entrance, making it Absolutely impossible to enter without getting killed. As one of my friend said : " Who are they to tell me what quest I can or cant do ?"
    While some PKers stop themselves at killing you Once and stop after you tell them off, most Stalk you and wait for you to even set one feet in the entrance to butcher you. 2 of my members have had their Bronze Guardian Charm expired because they Had to get the Wheel of Earth ( the 7 tokens quest reward extremely well).

I ask for a warning to PKers attacking blue names in SP and ban should they persist, I could care less about those that have activated their PK. But let the PvE players on their PvE server play a PvE Game. It's turning more and more into an Elite minority of PKers that could care less about the fact they're ruining new players game.

+1000

Glad to add you to the growing list AGAINST the blunder in SP. This could very well be what causes PWE to shut down PWI. A black eye like this doesnt seem to be healing and the longer China wants to **** around with some promised new content to try to please the FEW who are only happy harassing others the more this game just goes down the crapper. It is amazing how much potential this game has and yet they seem to **** it away on idiotic roll outs like the change in SP and shove sale after sale down our throats. You can see the desperation in every sale they throw at us while they dont understand how really pissed people are about this issue. On top of it... they are now ignoring EVERY thread that talks about SP.
  • Tenshi - Harshlands
    Tenshi - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Lol, it's just LAME.

They did patch with bug..long time no change..and at end they say Bug will stay DX

Lazy- *** gms..sigh... this game sux just more and more per day b:cry

PS: YES, THAT IS RAGE RAAGEEE b:chuckle

PS2: They fixed flying in Sp or not? If this stay I want to fly in all bh's instances too! D:<
    *^ My alt ^w^

**^ Horny woman in real playing MALE sexy cleric. <3
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    **** that i wanna use my mounts in BH's.... b:surrender
  • looken
    looken Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Well this could work, maybe they will add "hire a GM for 50 gold as bodyguard so you can do the quest in Secret passage."

Oh maybe i shouldnt give them any ideas.b:chuckle

But seriously. how hard is it to add a option? like when you enter you get a option if you want to be in PK mode or not. that way you can keep Secret passage as it is, those who want to PK just take that option. And those who need quest and dont want to PK just choose that option so they can do their quest.

Or you can throw out the mobs,Shade Edio, Silverfrost out of the instance and place them next to Krixxix. and make the teleport to hall of deception free and available from lvl 19 or lvl 1.
  • Icingdeath - Dreamweaver
    Icingdeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I see it is already mentioned several times Silverfrost, Shade Eido, etc . Who thought making a low level instance a pk area was a good idea??? If players want an instance to pk in put a new one in were there are no quests the non pkers would need to go in for. Or keep pking lower levels on quest as bannable I have seen several 100 plus in there merrily killing low levels before it was bannable, they think it's funny. This is a dumb idea as it is currently set up. b:angry
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I see it is already mentioned several times Silverfrost, Shade Eido, etc . Who thought making a low level instance a pk area was a good idea??? If players want an instance to pk in put a new one in were there are no quests the non pkers would need to go in for. Or keep pking lower levels on quest as bannable I have seen several 100 plus in there merrily killing low levels before it was bannable, they think it's funny. This is a dumb idea as it is currently set up. b:angry

Almost 2 year necro O_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

Almost 2 year necro O_o
    And yet still relevant... >_>
    Oh, PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
This discussion has been closed.