Boss pulling into safe town?

Options
newagegamer
newagegamer Posts: 4 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Etherblade (West)
Recently there has been a massive amount of boss pulling into Angler's Village. -removed- a sin in a believe the 90's is the only one I have caught doing this, and when I confronted him peacefully on why he would do this he only had one thing to say. I hate competition, now it seems boss pulling is used to kill players who might be afk with a cat shop open to eliminate competition on sales. This is a poor attitude to gaming, and players like this should be ban because they have no respect for others or having a safe playing environment. If anyone agrees with me please say so.

Something needs to be done about this, 2 day ban is not enough repeat offenders should be ban permanently.

Agree or Disagree? Please leave your opinion.
Post edited by newagegamer on

Comments

• WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Pulling bosses into towns is bannable offense and you should have taken screenshots of the incident. I doubt PWI can keep log of dmg dealt anywhere as it would take too much space, hence they cant prove it happened even if told, hence you have to provide evidence. With your SS of the incident, write a ticket describing the issue and wait for the reply(they usually sent one).
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • SaphirHealer - Archosaur
    SaphirHealer - Archosaur Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Pulling bosses into towns is bannable offense and you should have taken screenshots of the incident. I doubt PWI can keep log of dmg dealt anywhere as it would take too much space, hence they cant prove it happened even if told, hence you have to provide evidence. With your SS of the incident, write a ticket describing the issue and wait for the reply(they usually sent one).

I would like to say something..or maybe go into further detail..

YES it is bannable to PURPOSELY do this...however, factions go and farm WBs so its very obvious when it is an accident or not...I have farmed the boss up by fc with my faction 3 or so times now, and it never fails..no matter how hard we try..he feels the need to go rampaging threw snowy and kill every afking catshop possible...

SO...Yes take SS if you know for a fact it was on purpose...but if you see a mob of ppl chasing after it..chances are, its not on purpose...
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I can't wait till someone literally wipes out all the catshops in west Archo. Gives me a good laugh when I hear about it b:laugh

I would never try it of course b:cute
  • kintena
    kintena Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    >:O zai ur a bad person how u dear poor people that work for paid pwi think on a world boss ruin they weekend :(
    shames on you zai
  • koharu14
    koharu14 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

YES it is bannable to PURPOSELY do this...however, factions go and farm WBs so its very obvious when it is an accident or not...I have farmed the boss up by fc with my faction 3 or so times now, and it never fails..no matter how hard we try..he feels the need to go rampaging threw snowy and kill every afking catshop possible...

SO...Yes take SS if you know for a fact it was on purpose...but if you see a mob of ppl chasing after it..chances are, its not on purpose...

Trust me, very easy to see its on purpose considering he has a cleric healing him as he just stands there to get attacked and when everyone is dead then he fly's up and monster runs back. SS is difficult because I would not only need a SS of him standing there in town with boss but multiple SS of him attacking it then dragging it back. If I can do this I will now that I know it is bannable. I hope that soon this outbreak of shop killing stops, its not fair to any of the players and in my opinion is just poor sportsmanship.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    Options

It`s pretty darn easy to tell if it`s done on purpose or not. And I`m questioning why anybody would try to farm carebear, he is a great example of fml bosses. We once tried it pre ranksales, he hunted venos(No kidding, Leah must`ve died 30 times) and he hits ridiculously hard(compared to the easier WBs) when on low hp. I got oneshot for 17k or so, the long forgotten Impulse forums might still have SS of my dead barb in his beautiful TT90 set =(. I can see him being sorta easy with the R9s or whatever you guys rolling in these days but the effort needed to kill that bugger really isnt worth the reward. I`d just rather 2-4man easier WBs instead but that`s just me.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It`s pretty darn easy to tell if it`s done on purpose or not. And I`m questioning why anybody would try to farm carebear, he is a great example of fml bosses. We once tried it pre ranksales, he hunted venos(No kidding, Leah must`ve died 30 times) and he hits ridiculously hard(compared to the easier WBs) when on low hp. I got oneshot for 17k or so, the long forgotten Impulse forums might still have SS of my dead barb in his beautiful TT90 set =(. I can see him being sorta easy with the R9s or whatever you guys rolling in these days but the effort needed to kill that bugger really isnt worth the reward. I`d just rather 2-4man easier WBs instead but that`s just me.

R9 ftw =/...

CORRECTION!!!!
    R9 +12 ftw :D and yes i find it hularious when he randomly decides to go after the poor AA classes qewqew...even me...its mainly Wizzys and venos from what ive seen though xD
  • mickeybanana
    mickeybanana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yeah, after my veno died a **** load of times on that wb, the final time when I healed my ranged eldergoth from max range, got instant agro.

I gave up and sat out that boss, and swore I would never go near him again

b:angry
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    R9 ftw =/...

CORRECTION!!!!
    R9 +12 ftw :D and yes i find it hularious when he randomly decides to go after the poor AA classes qewqew...even me...its mainly Wizzys and venos from what ive seen though xD

Is there actually anything worth doing with R9+12? Sure, PvP but as far as PvE go? Easiest way to do that boss might be with aps and have cleric in BB. I dont think he went for clerics too often, though I remember BB dropping from time to time due something he did. Robes that arent clerics should really just stay away from carebear, I dont know what his issue is but it`s ridiculous how he hunts robes. I dont know if amp is even worth the running it creates so even venos might want to stay away.

Last I did WBs was with SyGrrr and some members of her faction, back when I still had claws, we did several WBs sorta quick with 1 squad so rewards werent too bad. We even killed swordtamer and I`d farm him anytime over carebear if you arent doing that already. I dunno how things are nowdays but OHT WBs werent usually killed and I`d try to check on those too.
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lawl he stuns and has a nasty physical aoe :P i gave up on BB ande went to max range healing xDD
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yes i find it hularious when he randomly decides to go after the poor AA classes qewqew...even me...its mainly Wizzys and venos from what ive seen though xD

I dare him to try . . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."