Wine?

gallax13th
gallax13th Posts: 108 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
What kind of Gamer are you?

Please select one that applies to you:)

A) I like to kill all the mobs I see because I own.

B) I'm a lazy noob and my characters fail so I have to use wine.
Post edited by gallax13th on

Comments

• gallax13th
    gallax13th Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I'll start.

Option A please :)
  • Fulcanelli - Raging Tide
    Fulcanelli - Raging Tide Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    full squad: it doesn't really matter if it's wined or not, for me.

but when I'm soloing I wine it because I'm too much pro to waste my time with the mobs b:cool

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    full squad: it doesn't really matter if it's wined or not, for me.

but when I'm soloing I wine it because I'm too much pro to waste my time with the mobs b:cool

b:chuckle

LOL I think that puts you under option B.

I am option A... even if I am in a group that wines... I kill anything that moves and occasionally a few that dont move but look in my direction. If it can die... it should.
  • Fulcanelli - Raging Tide
    Fulcanelli - Raging Tide Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    mcfreakie wrote: »
    LOL I think that puts you under option B.

I am option A... even if I am in a group that wines... I kill anything that moves and occasionally a few that dont move but look in my direction. If it can die... it should.

it's true!!!! I'm a lazy noob.

b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    No option for smart people? -Whichever is more profitable?
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    For 39 or under, option A

For 51, because im a cleric, i hate the phys mobs, so B unless i got a squad of good melee people.

For 59+, always B
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • Lost_Soul - Raging Tide
    Lost_Soul - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    For 39 or under, option A

For 51, because im a cleric, i hate the phys mobs, so B unless i got a squad of good melee people.

For 59+, always B

If i'm doing 59 with guildies and they don't wine it, it's okay, because you can have a laugh and you feel in the 'zone', whereas with pug's you just want it over asap.
  • Moroboshi - Raging Tide
    Moroboshi - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Hidden Option C b:avoid

Wined - I just dont have the Time to Run 2 Fb's unwined + CoF + Divine Quests
    and sometimes helping my Guildmates with their bh'S b:bye
  • Lost_Soul - Raging Tide
    Lost_Soul - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Hidden Option C b:avoid

Wined - I just dont have the Time to Run 2 Fb's unwined + CoF + Divine Quests
    and sometimes helping my Guildmates with their bh'S b:bye

Kind my /care Button is abit dodgy.
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    B

Tho for the record....not wanting to spend hours in SoT and Abaddon each day on 3 different chars does not equal lazy. More like I don't want to waste an entire day doing 3 bh's, losing time and effort that could have been spent farming, or doing something more productive than kiling mobs that give me very little in the way of anything.
  • Rubride - Lost City
    Rubride - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    gallax13th wrote: »
    What kind of Gamer are you?

Please select one that applies to you:)

A) I like to kill all the mobs I see because I own.

B) I'm a lazy noob and my characters fail so I have to use wine.

Option B, most squads wine the dungeons to save time. Mostly every person who I squad with for BHs will want wines, especially FREE WINES.
    Getting back onto PWI again. Should be fun XD

Rubride - Lv100 Sage Amp Veno (2nd Reborn)
  • ha99
    ha99 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I know the Thread is a bit Old, but i dont like wine.
    Wine is make for the Lazy People, sorry to say that but its true, in other MMOs i dont have something like Wine.
    There you must kill al Mobs and Bosses and need over 2 Hours for the Dungeon at higher lvls.
    My sin is "only" 85, FC and BH79 are the two highest Dungeons i was and i like FC more because you cant wine. With a good Squad you need only around 1 Hour for FC, and maybe at Dungeons from 90+ you need more then 1 Hour, i hope it.

Some Faction Members start play PWI before Exist Bh Quest and for me Wine and BH quests make the Game to easy.
    I need only 1 Week from 80-85 that is very fast and yes i know 90+ you need longer for the next lvl.

Wine makes the Game to easy for me and i never use wine, but i read sometimes in wc that some small Dungeons like BH69 are wined. b:infuriated

Sorry if not everyone can agree with that what i write but its true.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ha99 wrote: »
    I know the Thread is a bit Old, but i dont like wine.
    Wine is make for the Lazy People, sorry to say that but its true, in other MMOs i dont have something like Wine.
    There you must kill al Mobs and Bosses and need over 2 Hours for the Dungeon at higher lvls.
    My sin is "only" 85, FC and BH79 are the two highest Dungeons i was and i like FC more because you cant wine. With a good Squad you need only around 1 Hour for FC, and maybe at Dungeons from 90+ you need more then 1 Hour, i hope it.

Some Faction Members start play PWI before Exist Bh Quest and for me Wine and BH quests make the Game to easy.
    I need only 1 Week from 80-85 that is very fast and yes i know 90+ you need longer for the next lvl.

Wine makes the Game to easy for me and i never use wine, but i read sometimes in wc that some small Dungeons like BH69 are wined.

Sorry if not everyone can agree with that what i write but its true.
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

ha99 replied to a message that was 1 year 7 months 6 days 22 hours 37 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

This discussion has been closed.