GM Activity

Options

Comments

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

Enrage member, you still did not gave answer on the question... res skills/res scrolls do not port you back to enemy base in less than 10 seconds for 5-6 times in a row no matter how fast you are...

...........Yea because it takes 0 seconds for them to "reappear" in the same spot when they use a scroll/get ressed. *facepalm*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Paul,I love you. People need to read what he said b4 posting anymore nonsense
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Paul,I love you. People need to read what he said b4 posting anymore nonsense

Oh great, now I'm gonna be yelled at for being an Enrage sympathizer!
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
    edited October 2011
    Options
    How Dare You
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yes how dare you misspell "incontrovertibly" b:laugh

Poor VanillaOnion is going to have to look up your big words -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    copy paste my response from another thread. b:surrender

Is it even possible to show "proof" by making a screenshot?

Only way to prove it is by running fraps, and hope someone teleports in your screen. Never seen it, neither can i imagine it's possible.

However, two factions made the accusation now on the same guild, which is concerning. If you got proof, better come out with it soon. Think you should only accuse someone publicly if you can give said proof to justify your accusation towards the rest of the community.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I already said before what me and many others saw in yesterday's TW, and from past examples we also have Ehmi's example (again widouth any bind posts up, where you have Mastema pointing that out in common chat during TW) etc, etc...

Everything was ticketed several times but there was no reaction from GM.

One more time I repeat I am not an officer in GoldDigrz to have a call about sharing our factions video materials, and even if I had that kind of right last people I would share them with are Enrage members.

I belive that whole thing was ticketed again and we'll see what happens... but not a single one of you can make me belive that it's possible to be killed in base, rezz up in your own base and be back on enemy's crystal in less than 10 seconds widouth using a glitch !!!

b:bye
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

Try my favorite lame insult of late: "Your pants are too tight." Simultaneously calling the target of said insult fat and poor.

i am immune to this insult b:cute

and btw Aes i use words that i cannot spell all the time, 2 reasons really...

1) I know that you will fix them for me (your quite reliable)

2) i feel compelled at times to make sure that you have enough work to keep you busy on the forums. :)

@ the rest of this thread...@_@ just wow
    yep Enrage use hax...hell they even video themselves doing it, post it to the forums, remove posts about said usage and even make new vids of them not using the used hax....its funny but yea, come on you guys use em pretty much like a lot of ppl on the server do...but until there is proof nothing can/will be done

this was too much reading before my coffee has kicked in...

also inb4ragefartlockedbyshellysaying ( frankiewillreviewthiswhenheisdonepickinlintfromhisbelly ) b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I already said before what me and many others saw in yesterday's TW, and from past examples we also have Ehmi's example (again widouth any bind posts up, where you have Mastema pointing that out in common chat during TW) etc, etc...

One more time I repeat I am not an officer in GoldDigrz to have a call about sharing our factions video materials, and even if I had that kind of right last people I would share them with are Enrage members.

I belive that whole thing was ticketed again and we'll see what happens... but not a single one of you can make me belive that it's possible to be killed in base, rezz up in your own base and be back on enemy's crystal in less than 10 seconds widouth using a glitch !!!

Bind towers dont have to be up for you to teleport, only to bind to them. You could bind at the bind point 10mins into TW and then use the bind 2 hours later, regardless of if the tower is up or not.

Ehmi records most of TW as far as I know. Im sure hes happy to show footage of his 'side' of the events and disprove all accusations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I was in bed sorry.

I was in Rad when they cried about Enrage doing this glitch, was in vent during the occasions. Didn't see or hear of any proof, just the same big egos in Rad saying the same thing for about 3 or 4 weeks, so meh.

While I've not seen personally or any vids of Enrage supposedly doing this, some GD seem pretty adamant about it, to the point I'm like, "do they really?". Gotta remember while people here like Anne, Kory, theHate or whoever might be oblivious to this, it would be foolish to rule out certain people do it and keep it a secret. (I get the impression Anne will swing her big boot at themb:shocked)

Making a thread is a waste of time without any proof anyway. If you wanted to make an effort to bring to light or whatever the motive behind this thread was, edit the video's names out and post it for us all to see.

Brb my sausages are ready.
    edited October 2011
    Options

Maybe,just maybe the reason that none of us were banned is because there is no glitch abuse.Has that ever crossed your mind?
    One more time I repeat I am not an officer in GoldDigrz to have a call about sharing our factions video materials, and even if I had that kind of right last people I would share them with are Enrage members.Glad you are not an officer.People would have any less respect for GD.

I think the reason no one has brought forth any of the videos people have claimed to have recorded is because they don't actually exist.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    where was all this QQ, then Enrage did this same land defend last week?

another question,

just because you are in a faction with the heavy Cash Shoppers of HT that means a 100% win?

answer, no these not said Heavy Cash Shoppers have yet to learn their class after a year and so many months, money cant get you skills, and money cant make a talked about glitched that is not used by members appear and happen.

im sorry GD the point of this post is, money dont solve everything, its cute that you think it does but i pity you if you think that way irl and on pwi. b:bye
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    you are in a faction with the heavy Cash Shoppers of HT

Help me become a heavy cash shopper b:cry I wanna be able to do more than tickle you :P
  • HunterRich - Heavens Tear
    HunterRich - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    copy paste my response from another thread. b:surrender

Is it even possible to show "proof" by making a screenshot?

Only way to prove it is by running fraps, and hope someone teleports in your screen. Never seen it, neither can i imagine it's possible.

However, two factions made the accusation now on the same guild, which is concerning. If you got proof, better come out with it soon. Think you should only accuse someone publicly if you can give said proof to justify your accusation towards the rest of the community.

Drakon's failure of an attack on Enrage and Mono's crying on world chat about how 3 catas got into their base shouldnt really count. the last push that won that battle, 3 of our cats rolled into their base from our right path encountering very little resistance near the gate and once they got into the base. doesnt take long for the crystal to hit 0 from 4-5mil when 3 catas are hitting it. by the time Drakon could mount a defense on our last push from the dead respawning or from the ones returning up b-path, it was too late.
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Help me become a heavy cash shopper b:cry I wanna be able to do more than tickle you :P

sure b:kiss GTI's *** and you might get some gear, wait.... ducka has been doing that now for over a year and still same gear, humm...... i think i have a barb r9 axe in my inv, ill mail u it since i cant equip it ( not enough dex) go to pwi and wait 1 hour b:chuckle
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I was in bed sorry.

I was in Rad when they cried about Enrage doing this glitch, was in vent during the occasions. Didn't see or hear of any proof, just the same big egos in Rad saying the same thing for about 3 or 4 weeks, so meh.

While I've not seen personally or any vids of Enrage supposedly doing this, some GD seem pretty adamant about it, to the point I'm like, "do they really?". Gotta remember while people here like Anne, Kory, theHate or whoever might be oblivious to this, it would be foolish to rule out certain people do it and keep it a secret. (I get the impression Anne will swing her big boot at themb:shocked)

Making a thread is a waste of time without any proof anyway. If you wanted to make an effort to bring to light or whatever the motive behind this thread was, edit the video's names out and post it for us all to see.

Brb my sausages are ready.

Don't really care about the possibility of it, I find it interesting there's no proof :P Again, failed thread.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I think the reason no one has brought forth any of the videos people have claimed to have recorded is because they don't actually exist.

I'm sure that this is something that many of you hope Ducky...

Since you obviously fail to understand that we are not your alt faction and that we are not obliged to render any accounts to Enrage or to "dance" on the way how Enrage plays chords like some other factions do, you will have to wait and see what will GM's say about this whole case just like rest of the server will, then we can talk further about this !!!

P.S.

Respect from Enrage members & Co. and respect from people are two very different things and I will give you a liberty to make a choice and shub your respect wherever you choose to, just keep it far away from me because it stinks horribly...

• Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'm sure that this is something that many of you hope Ducky...

Since you obviously fail to understand that we are not your alt faction and that we are not obliged to render any accounts to Enrage or to "dance" on the way how Enrage plays chords like some other factions do, you will have to wait and see what will GM's say about this whole case just like rest of the server will, then we can talk further about this !!!

P.S.

Respect from Enrage members & Co. and respect from people are two very different things and I will give you a liberty to make a choice and shub your respect wherever you choose to, just keep it far away from me because it stinks horribly...

The tool is alwasys making comments that are out-of-place, out-of-line or just plain stupid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The tool is alwasys making comments that are out-of-place, out-of-line or just plain stupid.

I would not agree with you, since everything that I wrote here makes perfect sence.

You guys have no right to demand anything from us, there are people that are employed to work on things like this...end of story.

It's beyond me why is it so hard for you guys to accept that.

edited October 2011
    Options

QFT.

No one said GD was an alt faction,dunno where you came up with that.Maybe wish you were,then you wouldn't fail in tw so much?The GM's obviously haven't seen anything showing us haxing in tw other wise we would have people banned.Keep on failing tool.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    QFT.

No one said GD was an alt faction,dunno where you came up with that. The way you demand this stuff from us sounds like you talk with your alt servants...I just pointed it out that we are not that kind. Maybe wish you were,then you wouldn't fail in tw so much? I would rather quit using internet than had any touch with Enrage so no I for sure don't wish that !!!The GM's obviously haven't seen anything showing us haxing in tw other wise we would have people banned.Keep on failing tool.

Information that I have is that we never got any reply from them yet...but like I said we will talk about this further when some things get more clear.

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Information that I have is that we never got any reply from them yet...but like I said we will talk about this further when some things get more clear.

ok, go do that then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ok, go do that then.

I'm trying but some individuals are under somekind of panic and keep on asking same questions...

Go figure LOL

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'm trying but some individuals are under somekind of panic and keep on asking same questions...

Go figure LOL

....then ignore them on go on about your business.....?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ....then ignore them on go on about your business.....?

I will ignore your advice, keep them for yourself !!!

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Wtf trigger lol. (for saying my name D:<)

So, let's say Enrage does use this glitch: Why would our cata barbs die in your base, and go back in your base without any buffs on, no chi, and still having the seal on to the point where they can't even turtle (if they had chi). Secondly, why wouldn't they wait until GD defenders were away from the base and back towards the lane towers, so they could get in the base undetected. Thirdly, if you guys can't kill a barb who has no apoth/turtle/spark available within 5 seconds you should stop TW'ing. That would be GD fault (minus the fact we would be glitching TW.) Fourthly, I've had someone explain to me how the glitch works, and in the time it takes to spawn back in base, go down the ramp, target a cata and use a scroll on it (you're already past 10 seconds there) and go to the spot of where the *teleport* is, it's past 30 seconds roughly, then to get back in the enemy base since you supposedly spawn infront of B gate, it would end up being about 40-45 seconds by just making an estimation.

The first 3 points I know for sure are feasible, and the last one disproves Val's pathetic attempt at making us look bad. Anyone with half a brain can agree with me that with the events I gave about timing, the 10 second statement is utter ****.

Oh, I almost forgot, how stupid do you think we are by spawning in front of your base from the air with all your DD around? -_- As if that's not obvious enough..come on now. Again though, if we did that and you couldn't kill an unbuffed/no turtle/no apoth before they got on your HQ, that's your fail.

Good day.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Wtf trigger lol.

So, let's say Enrage does use this glitch: Why would our cata barbs die in your base, and go back in your base without any buffs on, no chi, and still having the seal on to the point where they can't even turtle (if they had chi). Secondly, why wouldn't they wait until GD defenders were away from the base and back towards the lane towers, so they could get in the base undetected. Thirdly, if you guys can't kill a barb who has no apoth/turtle/spark available within 5 seconds you should stop TW'ing. That would be GD fault (minus the fact we would be glitching TW.) Fourthly, I've had someone explain to me how the glitch works, and in the time it takes to spawn back in base, go down the ramp, target a cata and use a scroll on it (you're already past 10 seconds there) and go to the spot of where the *teleport* is, it's past 30 seconds roughly, then to get back in the enemy base since you supposedly spawn infront of B gate, it would end up being about 40-45 seconds by just making an estimation.

The first 3 points I know for sure are feasible, and the last one disproves Val's pathetic attempt at making us look bad. Anyone with half a brain can agree with me that with the events I gave about timing, the 10 second statement is utter ****.

Oh, I almost forgot, how stupid do you think we are by spawning in front of your base from the air with all your DD around? -_- As if that's not obvious enough..come on now. Again though, if we did that and you couldn't kill an unbuffed/no turtle/no apoth before they got on your HQ, that's your fail.

Good day.

Thank you for sharing and pointing out how well informed you are about TW glitch !!!

• Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

While I've not seen personally or any vids of Enrage supposedly doing this, some GD seem pretty adamant about it, to the point I'm like, "do they really?".

Maybe it's just the " big ego's " in GD " crying " about it ? ijs

@ This Thread

While I'm not disputing glitch's may be used .. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Maybe it's just the " big ego's " in GD " crying " about it ? ijs

Did you just call me fat? b:infuriated
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster