stealth counter needed

Argo_eldas - Sanctuary
Argo_eldas - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Arigora Colosseum
How can a psychic kill a sin when its in stealth?
Post edited by Argo_eldas - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    The best way is to trash talk the sin to goad them into coming out of stealth. Keep a collection of personal insults handy at all time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Argo_eldas - Sanctuary
    Argo_eldas - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    like if it doesn't work?......
    b:surrender
  • Nightsfangs - Archosaur
    Nightsfangs - Archosaur Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    How can a psychic kill a sin when its in stealth?

Stand next to mobs and randomly aoe them, if the sin is standing next to the mobs u'l hit him.
    The voices in my head might not be real..............................................................but they have some good ideas!
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    The best way is to trash talk the sin to goad them into coming out of stealth. Keep a collection of personal insults handy at all time.

Mind sharing some..? Or should I lvl up my sin and find out myself :o ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Mind sharing some..? Or should I lvl up my sin and find out myself :o ?

- Oh Darn - I forgot to rebuff... I'll do it when I get back from checking my food in the microwave - Opps WC (Many Sins do not know how to recognize Psys buffs)

- Wow all these rare items in my inventory - ah they will be ok, not like I am going to turn pink or purple... get pked and drop them. - Opps WC

- Darn! My charm just blew and I am so totally out of pots.... - Opps WC

(above are a few that should lure noob-sins out of steath)
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Stand inside a safe zone like a smart cookie wait for one to unstealth jump out pwn it and jump back (if you can/live). Or stand outside and die like the rest of the 'pros'
    PWI b:bye
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    keep in mind OP said kill the sin while it's in stealth. NOT how to get the sin out of stealth and then kill it. what you'd have to do assuming the sin is in pk zone is log on a higher level sin. stealth with the higher level sin next to the sin you want to kill. Then you unstealth on the higher level sin and have the psychic immediately aoe the higher level sin so your aoe hits the other sin and kill it while in stealth.
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • dietsnapple
    dietsnapple Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    keep in mind OP said kill the sin while it's in stealth. NOT how to get the sin out of stealth and then kill it. what you'd have to do assuming the sin is in pk zone is log on a higher level sin. stealth with the higher level sin next to the sin you want to kill. Then you unstealth on the higher level sin and have the psychic immediately aoe the higher level sin so your aoe hits the other sin and kill it while in stealth.

I have done this. b:surrender
  • OlieTheKing - Lost City
    OlieTheKing - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Stealth potions, Life drain on genies (60 energy lvl 1, 15 metre radius aoe), using your classes aoes...
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Stealth potions, Life drain on genies (60 energy lvl 1, 15 metre radius aoe), using your classes aoes...

only problem is that beside seeker, every class need a target to use their aoe. Not sure if that genie skill need a target too. And for the pots, how are you suppose to know when to pop one?
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • TrollIsKing - Lost City
    TrollIsKing - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:surrender i haz other question: how can a sin kill someone without leaveing stealth? i wantz to know, so plz tell meh! b:cry
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:surrender i haz other question: how can a sin kill someone without leaveing stealth? i wantz to know, so plz tell meh! b:cry

<.< just your name make me laugh about your post....i'll answer for fun

chill of the depth+wolf emblem+triple spark+tangling mire+extreme posion+inner harmony+headhunt

when all that is done, shadow escape <.<.....should kill while in stealth (for the other person) because of lag

p.s correct me if i forgot something of that unoriginal combo
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    <.< just your name make me laugh about your post....i'll answer for fun

chill of the depth+wolf emblem+triple spark+tangling mire+extreme posion+inner harmony+headhunt

when all that is done, shadow escape <.<.....should kill while in stealth (for the other person) because of lag

p.s correct me if i forgot something of that unoriginal combo

Ooooo Notes ! b:pleased
  • Aijou - Harshlands
    Aijou - Harshlands Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    How about don't pvp until level 100.
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    +1 seriously

aoe only
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • NiteshadowSH - Dreamweaver
    NiteshadowSH - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    a psychic can't kill a sin in stealth unless he can see em or hit a mob and gets a decent crit in. i've seen this happen before lmao.
  • XKi - Lost City
    XKi - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    detection pots r worthless when sins reach 105, so here r ur options to improve your chances:

A: get more pdef and hp

B: get more def lvl

C: do all of the above

D: get the following genie skills: kite skills(if u're not melee) or holding skills (if u're reta.rded)

E: get pvp pots

F: do all of the above

G: reroll sin

H: rage quit

I prefer you guys exercise option G. More sins to kill. b:dirty b:dirty b:dirty b:dirty