Ha/AA Build Help?

Options
Suraisa - Heavens Tear
Suraisa - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Venomancer
I've been experimenting with different builds for my new venomancer (I have a full AA veno at level 81), but none of them seem to work right...I also can't seem to find any guides that give the actual stats per level (or even every two levels) that I should allocate in order to wear both AA and HA.

The build I'm using right now is 4 magic, 4 strength, and 2 dexterity every two levels. The one I was using before that was 5 magic, 3 strength, and 2 dexterity every two levels. I had changed it because I thought I was going to mess up...but I think I already did...

My new veno is at level 4 at the moment, and so I was wanting to get someone's opinion on my build, so I can create another veno without having to waste my time with this one.

Also, to be a little more descriptive, I plan on fighting in fox form more (as I always played in my humanoid form on my other veno), and I would like to wear HA most often, but switch to AA if I need to.

Can someone help me please? D:
Post edited by Suraisa - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Restat the other veno so in the end you'll be saving with all the skills you've bought.

There's no magic formula to have the stats to wear heavy. You'll need extra points from gear. Take your time with getting the right gear and have fun.

btw have you tried Reikara's guilde or used search for the other guides? They might help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Suraisa - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Thank you! :D But I'd prefer to start over (I don't have any money in rl or in game to restat). I'll check out Reikara's guide (I don't remember seeing it lol. Unless I DID see it and I didn't pay attention to the person that started the thread...)
  • Suraisa - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Oh yeah, I've seen that guide before...I just didn't recognize the name. ^^;; I'll try following that guide again...but it was too confusing when it got to the part about 'following gear requirements'. :( I tried doing that, but I was afraid that I messed up...
  • Aijou - Harshlands
    Aijou - Harshlands Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Reikara's guide is EXTREMELY outdated. Heavy armor builds on a veno of any type of any level funding and any grade of armor WILL be complicated.

PWCALC.COM

That website will be your best friend as a heavy armor veno and you should use it to plan out everything you possibly can. Know how much STR and DEX you'll need for your armor and when you'll need it. Never forget that you also need quite a bit of MAG for your weapon.