Fist or Axe?

PhantmFist - Dreamweaver
PhantmFist - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Blademaster
Harro Der, i have made a bm and didnt want to go straight fist/axe build from the start but would like to have fist/axe endgame, i would just like to ask what build would be best to start out with(lvls 1 - 60 or so)?
Post edited by PhantmFist - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    As long as you don't add magic you'll be fine. Now go figure why you wouldn't have axes or fists since start...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I'd recommend axes levels 1-29 since you recieve quest rewards that are axes and there is no dps difference between axes and fists yet. At 29 you get your first spark, chi gain comes into play, and you get diamond sutra. This is when I'd recommend using fists 29+. You can add a few points to vitality that you normally would be adding to strength to wear axes, but not too many. I'd cap at 28 vitality so a single 25 point restat can get you back on track and down to 3 vitality.

Stat enough strength to use level 70 calamity axes as soon as you can, though. These can be used for 20 levels, easy.

This all assuming you don't want to be a pure damage build and 3 str/2 dex per level. Its survivability really isn't much difference because 10-50 vitality is only a couple hundred hp and things die around you quicker so you take less damage.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • X_Rays - Sanctuary
    X_Rays - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    FB19 blue weapon will get you all the way to level 30. Then, you should aim for enough dex to equip annihilator of soul (lvl 60 fist) and enough strength to equip TT60 axe. The rest is at your own dispense. Have fun with your BM. :)
  • Hattori_ - Archosaur
    Hattori_ - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    use both ;]
  • X_Rays - Sanctuary
    X_Rays - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I just realized. Why are all of our avatars bald? Maybe it's because we have too many weapons, some of which can be used as barber kit. b:sin
  • PreDevil - Sanctuary
    PreDevil - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    All path BM's are very versatile, axe/fist bm's are widely wanted because the high aps bm's (5aps ones) do very good damage, and we can also use, HF aswell, that at lvl 10 increases damage taken for 6 sec by 100%, it is your best skill IMO, and why not use, bow, sword and pole, if u got the money, Spirit, and willingness to learn, you can become an all path BM easy, and IMO a bow can be you best friend

i agree with sak, i used my axes till lvl 40, then used my fists alot more, fists are great for any class, that wants to earn chi fast, with 1.43 aps (the default aps for fists) u can earn 2 sparks (enough for hf) in 30 secs, so u can hf straight after the cd is finished b:victory
    PreDevil Endeavour lvl 101 Demon, Australian BladeMaster b:victory
  • kenbr2012
    kenbr2012 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    what the rule of full fist blademaster in territorial war and instances?
    Ninja Neko
    the ninja darkstalker
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    kenbr2012 wrote: »
    what the rule of full fist blademaster in territorial war and instances?

Don't go. That's all you do in TW, you just sit out and let the real BMs do their job.