Octo-Gank

Greymark - Raging Tide
Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Soo biggest gank in rt history on vertu this weekend? Or can anyone remember a bigger one :p? History may have been made here aha 9 Tws this weekend.
Post edited by Greymark - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Soo biggest gank in rt history on vertu this weekend? Or can anyone remember a bigger one :p? History may have been made here aha 9 Tws this weekend.

Infamy had the biggest gank in ALL RT HISTORY when it died

Also Levi experienced that for over a MONTH when Vicious was formed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    infamy had litterally all of its lands bid on when they died, levi also had 9way defenses for over a month as amrd said before tw map reset. this is just the first time this has happened to vertu.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Jessysm - Raging Tide
    Jessysm - Raging Tide Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Pretty sure we have 5 TW on Saturday. Is it just me or ya think the QQme coordinated these other attacks to spread us thin so maybe they have a chance to win Arch? b:shutup

I guess we can add 8 to our win record. That's always nice...
  • Suaver - Raging Tide
    Suaver - Raging Tide Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I knew I should have bid with SuavIsPro!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I dunno who did spread the rumor that Veru is dead to get ganked that way, but a lot of factions are gonna get dissapointed when they see the no free land sign on vertu's base.

Good luck Vertu b:victory
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Dear leaders of faction ganking Vertu:

I was joking when I said Vertu died. Greymark did not in fact chase off half the faction by force feeding people his nudes. That was a horrible attempt at trolling, and you didn't get the joke.

sincerly, DaKillanator.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Pretty sure we have 5 TW on Saturday. Is it just me or ya think the QQme coordinated these other attacks to spread us thin so maybe they have a chance to win Arch? b:shutup

I guess we can add 8 to our win record. That's always nice...

Yes i coordinated this gank

And gank of weak factions is nothing to be worried about right?

Its about quality not quantity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jessysm - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    Yes i coordinated this gank

And gank of weak factions is nothing to be worried about right?

Its about quality not quantity.

Aha! I knew it.

Actually it is nice and fun to have these factions come out and get to have some TW experience :)
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    QQme supports all small factions that attack Vertu. We offer apothecary and charms.b:chuckle
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    Lol damnit Dakill i told you my nudes are only for the privileged. But nah, in all seriousness if word somehow actually got out that Vertu is "Dead" and will be easy pickins all these little factions will be saddly mistaken :p. Aside from maybe QQme's attack i arch i say we successfully defend all of them. 3 Down, 5 to go. But hey, its kinda fun to see the smaller factions getting some TW experience and a busy weekend is a good thing every now and then :p Just maybe not all vs us next time i dont like waking up before 3pm on saturdays muahahaha
  • Uko - Raging Tide
    Uko - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    The beginning....

Just the start of this action packed weekend (and the beginning of my cleric experience) ;D
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    QQ Uko shoulda came with the cata squads that way you could have gotten all 3 tws xD
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:shy We look forward to our weekly events. Now, if QQme would just up our TW pay b:laugh

We appreciate the chance to learn. I hope everyone gets to have fun. b:mischievous And, no, Virtu isn't an easy mark on the map by a long shot so I have to wonder why they get all the attention this week.

b:bye
  • Uko - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    They wanted me on my veno, but then our cleric didn't show up, so I came on my cleric. I'm too fail for cata squad :(
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    u did great with the cleric uko b:cute
    today 5 ganks b:victoryb:dirtyb:shocked
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    The beginning....

Just the start of this action packed weekend (and the beginning of my cleric experience) ;D

no more clerics videos Q_Q

and nice tw we all had fun
    edited October 2011
    My sin is in Nocturnal, so don't be surprised if your r9 barbs are aps'd to death in seconds Vertu.
  • Uko - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    Oi, I'll film what I want to film >:O Not filming the afternoon tws cause I'm eating chicken during them.

and what's wrong with cleric vids D;
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    Uh oh, Now im scared Dakill xD Just go easy on me ok bro ?b:surrender
    edited October 2011
    They suck because all clerics do is heal, pretend to DD, kill themselves when they're soulburned, and get roflpwnt by sins.
    Uh oh, Now im scared Dakill xD Just go easy on me ok bro ?b:surrender

Did I mention my sin is 2.86aps and uses hooks? b:avoid
  • Jessysm - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    Come at me bro. b:angry

I fixed it for you Grey.

Instead of like all these smaller factions attacking, they might have a better chance if they were to merge a few of these factions together. I would sure like to see that, could be interesting.
    edited October 2011
    Instead of like all these smaller factions attacking, they might have a better chance if they were to merge a few of these factions together. I would sure like to see that, could be interesting.

Those facs don't merge for the same reason Vertu and Levi don't merge to defeat QQme or Vicious.
  • Uko - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    I don't pretend to DD, I just don't DD. :D
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011

is kinda boring Q_Q

b:avoid
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    Those facs don't merge for the same reason Vertu and Levi don't merge to defeat QQme or Vicious.

exactly.
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited October 2011

And, some have formed alliances and have squads that come over to learn to TW. Combining factions that have players who support their own faction isn't what players want to do. Most good players have strong faction loyalties. However, having another faction send over members for the TW events works out well. I wonder if any of you experienced players would decide to just up and change factions for just trying to win a TW if you weren't good at TW yet?

Members from a faction can even stay in their own squads during the events. It also allows the "old timers" to use their alts to have fun with additional TWs and share their knowledge with those new to TW. It helps to grow the TWing member base on the server by giving folks a way to try out TW. We have no pressure to win and just have fun learning.

The end result is that some of these folks will move up to the major TW factions and maybe know a little bit about TW when they get there. For others, it may give the drive to make their faction into a TW land owner contender in the future. It meets the rules that PWI has set up :)
    edited October 2011
    tbh I'd really like it if the bigger facs would leave like 4 lands in the bottom left corner of the map for smaller facs to fight over.

Everyone could benefit, because the players in big facs have their alts in smaller facs.
    And the players with mains in smaller facs could experience what a competitive, fun TW is like...
    Because it's a little better than getting roflrolled in 5min, I'll tell you that much.
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    tbh I'd really like it if the bigger facs would leave like 4 lands in the bottom left corner of the map for smaller facs to fight over.

lol i was srsly thinking about making a thread about this but i was thinking in 3 lands.

smaller factions will have fun and most of those factions wont be able to hold a 3 attack (in case they get to own the 3 "free lands") against faction equally geared and some other wont pull together a full 80 to defend 3 lands.

it would be a win-win situation ppl would be more motivate to gear up for tws and will get awesome tw exp and that is going to benefit the whole server.
    edited October 2011
    only prob is that somebody is gonna have to give up lands, and nobody wants to do that.

So alas, it is nothing but a sweet thought.
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011

LeVertu or Vertiathan would be epic. xD all the Levi casters and the the vertu Barbs and HA classes combines would be OP <3 muaha