game problems

Hideori - Lost City
Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
never seen such a problematic game... so, which problem should be fixed first?

list:

bugs/glitches
class disbalance
secret passage
FC glitch/glitchers
"pay to win" problem
high gold price

(I know, I know... nothing will be fixed. just want to know what pissing off peoples most of all)
Post edited by Hideori - Lost City on

Comments

• Hideori - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    oh ****, I forget to make a poll b:infuriated dam. could moderators add poll with list of those 6 problematic things, please.
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I'd pick pay to win.

But that's obviously not gonna happen so next i'd pick class balance. TBH I really don't care about abusing power leveling cos it's fast anyway.
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    The amount of bugs are somewhat average, and they're mostly annoying, not game-breaking. Plus, people endlessly complain that they NEVER get fixed, even though I can think of dozens off the top of my head that have gotten fixed, including a couple of recent ones.

Class unbalance is a problem, but it doesn't seem to stop people from choosing other classes. It kinda reminds me of playing Street Fighter 2 back when it first came out and everybody eventually realizing that half the characters sucked, so of course those were the ones I chose to play just to catch people off-guard.

Secret passage is a biggie. Simply put, PWI looks pretty incompetent on their handling of this one. Any hacker worth his/her salt could have fixed it for them on the first day. If they'd like, they can send me the server map files and I'll send them back patched copies, but somehow I don't think they'll accept that offer. b:chuckle

FC glitch is another biggie that makes them look really bad.

The "pay to win" and "high Gold price" problems aren't problems, because they don't affect people who play smart. They only affect button-mashers, or those who expect everything handed to them for free with no effort on their part.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • khethos0001
    khethos0001 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011

list:

bugs/glitches
    class disbalance
    secret passage
    FC glitch/glitchers
    "pay to win" problem
    high gold price

(I know, I know... nothing will be fixed. just want to know what pissing off peoples most of all)

I'll put it in order to what's the issues to me:

1. Pay to Win
    2. High Gold Price
    3.bugs/glitches + FC glitch/glitchers (this is kind of the same thing, both are sets of glitches)
    4. Secret Passage PvE server debacle
    5. Class Disbalance

My reasons for it listed like this:

Pay to Win and High Gold Prices: Who the heck would want to join the game for the first time, see the great characters and want to play, but then realize that they would have to pay a ton RL money to get far in the game at all? I wouldn't, I'd rather spend my money on a game that I enjoy as a gift to the creators, not as a requirement for fat cats. PWI will never get my money this way.

Bugs/Glitches + FC glitch/glitchers: A ton of bugs and glitches have been around since the beginning of PWI, and even longer in PW-MY and probably PWChina. If it hasn't been fixed by now, they don't care about it. As for FC glitchers and other abusers, they're supposed to be banned for utilizing the glitches. Sending tickets has become useless, and in game button doesn't always work since there's not enough GMs to help the community.

Secret Passage Issue: The problem is in PvE servers where it completely breaks the rules and game mechanics of PvE servers. Read this for why I feel the way I do about SP.

Class Disbalance: Yeah there may be a disbalance for Sins VS a lot of other classes, but I have yet to see any server or version have any other kind of PvP other than ganking. So it's the last on my list.
  • Fulcanelli - Raging Tide
    Fulcanelli - Raging Tide Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    1st - class disbalance

with each expansion wizards gets screwed more and more...

b:cry b:cry b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    1st - class disbalance

with each expansion wizards gets screwed more and more...

b:cry b:cry b:cry

Until this Rank recast happens, and this purify + speed/damage/channeling increase proc becomes available, then you can laugh at high aps people, least in PvP.
  • Hideori - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    Imo

bugs/glitches - very serious problem. yeah its not "critical bugs" we still can play game, but that not excuse. bugs/glitches automaticaly means low quality of game. and my character was killed many times only because of ruberbanding (as in pvp as in pve. when you have to run away ruberbanding is worst thing to happen), so they're not just anoying, but also breaking gameplay.

class disbalance. for me its the worst thing. I play mmo for pvp only, thats my only reason to play mmo, otherwise I better play single player games. so... when I realised that sins are overpowered I just lost my reason to play. this problem is the reason why I quited this game.

secret passage. personaly I dont care at all. in pvp server all these pk problems are natural, we learned to deal with it and live with it. ganking happens here all the time, but this is pvp server, I have exactly what I wanted (I can gank as well, when I m in mood). but for pve servers that's unfair.

now FC glitch.. to be honest I never understood why this feature is considered as glitch. this is not as much problem as butthurt of jelous players that someone reached 105 and they not. just imo.

pay to win.. dont see that big problem here. thats just how all f2p games work. nobody will spend $ for meaningless stuff like fashion. at least me, I wouldn't spend a cent on something that isn't important. and power is most important thing for most of us. if you pay $ and others not, then you have to have advantage over those who play for free. otherwise nobody will spend a cent. natural thing imo.

gold price is imo too high. well at least for me.. to spend a FEW TOUSAND $ on a game.. that sounds ridiculous for me. just too stupid to be true.

and actually a problem number one here is... a ****y management of game. (another 'compliment' for GMs from me b:shutup)
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Secret passage
    FC glitch

Ive gotten use to rubberband so its not a problem for me.

Gold prices are controlled by players.
    Pay to win doesn't affect me because i merchant so i thrive on sales :3
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited October 2011

list:

bugs/glitches
    class disbalance
    secret passage
    FC glitch/glitchers
    "pay to win" problem
    high gold price

These are not problems but features.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    bugs/glitches - 1 - I mean why play if you lose to them, right?
    class disbalance - 3 - PvE idc really.
    secret passage - 6 - It is happening in next update.
    FC glitch/glitchers - 4 - Really more of GMs problems really. I mean if it is possible, why not, right?
    "pay to win" problem - 2 - PvP problem .. really idc about this as it help in PvE.
    high gold price - 5 - Economy is this way due to so many high levels, cs for Gold. $10 USD for 10kk+

_______

Personally it is when PK mode players in PvE Servers just stand there chuckling when your in need of the dungeon. ^ ^;
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    pay 2 win is not a problem list of real problems and fixes:

*Lack of normal farm ready gear to match Rank 9 - make it available.... whats taking so long Nirvana and TT are boring.

*Lack of new working content

*Add a genie skill that allows visibility of assassins for 10 seconds

*Add a genie skill that lowers a targets defense level by 20 that lasts 10 seconds

*For a PVP instance duplicate Nightscream Island and add a second portal to it... given it is the only reasonable place with proper size for PVP

*Change Psychic Will and Soul of Silence to have a cool down of 8 seconds but allow it to also be purged

*Make Soul Force give bonuses to all classes

*Fix bramble to work in any place for PVP.

*Fix base wars to actually work.... because as far as I know they don't exist.

*Sell Warsoul weapon mats and make a instance for farming them for a similar price to a R9 weapon (this would not be a problem)

The reason I do not see pay 2 win as a problem is simply because if there were gear you could farm for a reasonable amount of mats to match the CS junk without all the chips and headaches there would be no power rift.

Why are glitches not included? Because the reason most of them are found is simply due to the fact that the game lacks new content.... if we were busy farming theoretical new instance that was promised for the Genesis expansion maybe no one would care enough to level 50 alts to 1000
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    *add a genie skill that grants 25% mana restore at max.* *implement say ... 60ish*
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96