can i run PW on my 502 RAM and 128vram?HELP PLEASE!

Options
aclaro
aclaro Posts: 2 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Support Desk
so as the title saysi have a computer 2.80ghZ cpu and 502 ram-128 vram
can i run PW?they say in the reqs you need 2gb+ for windows xp 0.0 but in mmo hut they say recomonned reqs are 512 RAM*
BASICALLY CAN I RUN IT?
Post edited by aclaro on

Comments

• Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    aclaro wrote: »
    so as the title saysi have a computer 2.80ghZ cpu and 502 ram-128 vram
    can i run PW?they say in the reqs you need 2gb+ for windows xp 0.0 but in mmo hut they say recomonned reqs are 512 RAM*
    BASICALLY CAN I RUN IT?

The short answer is - Yes it will run (on Win XP) I have a laptop that I use for Catshopping with similar specs.

The reality is that it will be useless for enjoying the game. You will have to turn everything down to the minimum and even then it will still lag like crazy. Mainly because it is having to use your slow Hard Drive swap file to make up the extra memory needed.

Get at least 2GB of Ram and it will run smoothly.
  • aclaro
    aclaro Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The short answer is - Yes it will run (on Win XP) I have a laptop that I use for Catshopping with similar specs.

The reality is that it will be useless for enjoying the game. You will have to turn everything down to the minimum and even then it will still lag like crazy. Mainly because it is having to use your slow Hard Drive swap file to make up the extra memory needed.

Get at least 2GB of Ram and it will run smoothly.

umm if its gonna lag i dont think i wanna play it..thx again -.- the only game that run on this pc is MS ....
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'm on a 1.3 ghz, 1 gig ram, 64 megs video extra old and I run it.

Of course my details aren't at max and I do get some framerate drops (major ones in west archosaur).

With the computer you stated, I think like other poster said, upgrade ur ram to 2 gigs and it should run smoother.
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle