10-21 / 10-23 TW thread

krisnda
krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
edited October 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
1k streams: ChinaTown vs Tri-Force 10/22 20:03
Anchient wall: TEOTWAWKI vs Tri-Force 10/23 20:00 (F)
Etherblade: Instinct vs Tri-Force 10/22 20:06
Immolation Camp: +12 vs DARKnes 10/22 20:09 (F)
Plain of Farewells: NcN vs Tri-Force 10/23 20:03 (Go NcN, we are the coolest b:victory)
Windswept Grasslands: Intensity vs ThaClicK 10/21 20:06
Tradewind Village: Tri-Force vs Instinct 10/21 20:12 <--(oh **** 20/12!!! lol)
Shining Tide Wood: DemonSage vs Instinct 10/21 20:09 (F)
Dragon Wilderness: KageBushi vs DARKnes 10/22 20:12 (Yay, KageBushi is back ^^)
City of the Lost: Vengeful vs Tri-Force 10/22 20:00
Silk Ridge: YaKuZa vs ThaClicK 10/21 20:00
Sundown Highland: LIONBURN vs DARKnes 10/22 20:15
Hidden Orchord: ExTrEmE vs ThaClicK 10/23 20:06
Vibrant Cliffs: DARKnes vs ThaClicK 10/22 14:00 (wtf? b:shocked)

Dicuss, and no trolling plz b:surrender
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• krisnda
    edited October 2011
    What is (F)?

b:shutup Take a wild guess ^^.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Krisnda shoulda put an (F) by NcN too b:shutup
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • krisnda
    edited October 2011
    Krisnda shoulda put an (F) by NcN too b:shutup

Aww, don't be like that xD, we try our best in NcN. We don't have R9 like you guys do b:sadb:surrender
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Aww, don't be like that xD, we try our best in NcN. We don't have R9 like you guys do b:sadb:surrender

If I even bother to log on that day.. I'll play my EP it doesn't have rank9 we call it even b:chuckle
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Mevica - Lost City
    Mevica - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    +12 vs DARKnes is a fake? wow

Thanks for telling, we were actually sending people to that war b:laugh
  • krisnda
    edited October 2011
    +12 vs DARKnes is a fake? wow

Thanks for telling, we were actually sending people to that war b:laugh

Lol, dont take any of that **** personally, I'm just trying to make some convo, and we all know drama=convo on LC xDD jk jk.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    x2 drop is over, so now KB is back into TW b:victory

As for who we are fighting, I wanna do another 80 vs 56 :D (actually..wait I don't think we even broke 50 in KB during that war..and I think DARKness broke 70 o.o)
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moerten - Lost City
    Moerten - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Interesting week of TW. We didnt have for long any TW at 14:00.

Friday:

I think TC will defend without any problem all 3 TWs vs Intensity (hi fake bid), YaKuZa (im shocked they are going to TW), ExTrEmE.

Instinct will defend DemonSage (hey Stlyder why this time You didnt bid on ur friendz from TF? I like so much ur discussions after TW list is posted with branddar, etc) and lose to TF. I hope they manage to defend longer though.

Saturday:

TC defending DARKnes - this is gonna be the most interesting TW imho. This time is not sunday TW, so probably TC can fill more ppl into TW. Im guessing its gonna be interesting long TW. Im cheering for TC, got a feeling its gonna be 3h defence (gonna be 11PM for europeans Im guessing many ppl will show up that normally dont come TW).

DARKness will have a hard time defending. Probably easiest will be to defend KageBushi and LIONBURN. Im guessing +12 will get a land just because of the triple, maybe LB will have luck racing with catas. Im guessing KB wont win land. DARKnes wount be able to count on TF alts which might be a major factor.

TF having again triple - all attacks on cities. My guess they will defend 1k from CT. Most likely also Etherblade from Instinct, but if they got loads of ppl maybe they risk defending Vengeful and loosing CIty of Lost together with EtherBlade. This will be interesting too.

SUNDAY:

TF will defend both guilds, hello fake bids again...

DARKnes will win TC. SUnday TW will hurt TC more... again...

Anyway interesting week, lots of TWs. Its nice to see some guilds having their TWs. There are big TWs between big guilds, and big TWs between mediocre guilds.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    I'm going to DARKnes war on my BM vs TC both wars because those are the most fun TWs I've been to in a long time. It's the innocent kind of TW where people have to work together to succeed rather than rely on gear-but wait I'm a full +12 BM saying this? Yes I died most in my party mostly due to class and job in TW but that is what TW is about knowing your role and doing it. The archers in my party killed so many people with their zhens and DARKnes worked together really well to push TC out of the base multiple times. I was very impressed by their teamwork.

As for the TF wars I won't be home at that time Saturday night so good lucky my loves I will be rooting for you <3
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Sometimes I wish my server's TW looked as good and active as you make it out to be b:surrender
  • italianman13
    italianman13 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Wow my DARKnes guild will be very busy this weekend. We got horribly unlucky getting our atk war against ThaClick on Saturday afternoon so that war will be tough. We don't know yet how we're gonna tackle our triple defense Saturday night but we hope to hold 2 of 3. Sunday defense vs. ThaClick, I hope, will be just as fun as last week.
  • Spherical - Lost City
    Spherical - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Do a sense a little credit towards DARKnes?

b:cute
    Sins are Scissors, Psychics are Rocks, and Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.

Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock ...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE.
  • LiquidAcid - Lost City
    LiquidAcid - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited October 2011

SUNDAY:

TF will defend both guilds, hello fake bids again...

NcN isn't a fake bid, they were hoping to get in on triple attack to maybe get some land in a sneak attack. Sucks though cause they will face TF head on gl NcN and enjoy.
  • _PsyChotic_ - Lost City
    _PsyChotic_ - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I'm going to DARKnes war on my BM vs TC both wars because those are the most fun TWs I've been to in a long time. It's the innocent kind of TW where people have to work together to succeed rather than rely on gear-but wait I'm a full +12 BM saying this? Yes I died most in my party mostly due to class and job in TW but that is what TW is about knowing your role and doing it. The archers in my party killed so many people with their zhens and DARKnes worked together really well to push TC out of the base multiple times. I was very impressed by their teamwork.

As for the TF wars I won't be home at that time Saturday night so good lucky my loves I will be rooting for you <3

I will be on my veno in TC in the first war, watch out for purge susa! b:laugh
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    I will be on my veno in TC in the first war, watch out for purge susa! b:laugh

I won't be at today's TC v DARKnes war but I will be there Sunday. Going out earlier than I thought GO DARKnes!
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    DARKness vs KB tonight, I am looking forward too the TW but not the charm **** from all their magic users b:cry

oh wait o.o...I'm going on my psy, I should worry bout the physical guys :<

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LiquidAcid - Lost City
    LiquidAcid - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I'm going on my psy, I should worry bout the physical guys :<

If this worries you then you suck as a psy. b:bye
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    If this worries you then you suck as a psy. b:bye

Well the archer's and r9 psys....the other phys classes usually don't get close enough to my 90 psy to hurt him :>

But archers are so annoying cause I usually have lag so bad it's like a slide show b:cry

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dractonis - Lost City
    Dractonis - Lost City Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Why does Susa post every week reinforcing that he's not going to be at the main TW?

Poor attempt at trying to give the impression he has any kind of life. Nobody cares about your weekend schedule.
  • atreides1t5
    atreides1t5 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Why does Susa post every week reinforcing that he's not going to be at the main TW?

Poor attempt at trying to give the impression he has any kind of life. Nobody cares about your weekend schedule.

^ LOL this
    If he had any semblance of a life he wouldn't be playing this game that he hates so much
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    Me was sad :<

I was told DARKness was gonna do a full 80 against KB, and we actually had like 60+ people log in because of that....then we get a crystal walk b:sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spherical - Lost City
    Spherical - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Me was sad :<

I was told DARKness was gonna do a full 80 against KB, and we actually had like 60+ people log in because of that....then we get a crystal walk b:sad

We had four wars yesterday, three of which were close times. Saving two out of three is a higher priority. Don't worry, time permitting next week, you will get the fight you want.
    Sins are Scissors, Psychics are Rocks, and Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.

Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock ...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    We had four wars yesterday, three of which were close times. Saving two out of three is a higher priority. Don't worry, time permitting next week, you will get the fight you want.

I know, but if i had known that you guys were going to save the other two lands over ours...I woulda logged in my psychic and played around on him, instead of bringing up my BM expecting to be in a All out war :(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • brito81
    brito81 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Its not easy to defend multiple attacks and spread ur forces. I guess You were surprised and shocked with such poor attendance of +12 in the 1st TW. I guess You would try to defend KB too, if You knew how poor attendance they had.

Gratz to ThaClick on win. Took long, but im still surprised they killed the HQ, I was expecting a long defence. Good job!

Gratz Tri-Force on terrible defence. Im sry to say, but You gave Vengeful and Instinct HQ walks, took You almost 15 min to win ChinaTown. CT actually got ur HQ down to 5m. Hopefully CT can get few more catapullers and work out on attacks better. Close to lose all 3 lands. Expecting big flamez now.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited October 2011

Got home at 7AM while out pretending to have a life. Hard work keeping up this image. Let me make believe... Nice friend you are btw Reno.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I think Susa skipping out on TW is his silent protest to get directors spot since he was so damn buthurt kage got it. b:laugh

It's his way of showing Tri-Force they need him. b:chuckle

If not, the "having a life" excuse was so 2010 when the rest of the server basically quit to do just that. Most of us are now here to pass the time.... for people like you, it's serious business.
    Here we go again....
  • Dractonis - Lost City
    Dractonis - Lost City Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Got home at 7AM while out pretending to have a life. Hard work keeping up this image. Let me make believe... Nice friend you are btw Reno.

You sold me out first Judas.
  • XDmXlUvRgRlx - Dreamweaver
    XDmXlUvRgRlx - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You sold me out first Judas.

You's a sellout... but I ain't buyin' b:angry
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    I think Susa skipping out on TW is his silent protest to get directors spot since he was so damn buthurt kage got it. b:laugh

It's his way of showing Tri-Force they need him. b:chuckle

If not, the "having a life" excuse was so 2010 when the rest of the server basically quit to do just that. Most of us are now here to pass the time.... for people like you, it's serious business.

You really don't know me at all do you lol. Guess it's true that no one can really know someone over the internet just based on emotionless words on a forum doesn't show anything at all ^_^.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
This discussion has been closed.