Issues with Quiz Event

Options
bearyflair
bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
I ran into a weird issue with the Quiz Event, somehow my level 42 BM and level 30 Mystic were unable to do the event for some reason that I don't know about. I was within the time frame of the event but no quests were available from either Trivia NPC for those 2 chars. Anyone else had issues like this with some of their chars?
Post edited by bearyflair on

Comments

• Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    bearyflair wrote: »
    I ran into a weird issue with the Quiz Event, somehow my level 42 BM and level 30 Mystic were unable to do the event for some reason that I don't know about. I was within the time frame of the event but no quests were available from either Trivia NPC for those 2 chars. Anyone else had issues like this with some of their chars?

I think you can do quiz ONLY with 1 character per account. I also tried my another character under same account and I was unable to to take questions with this1. After I already did quiz with my main.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bearyflair
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I was able to do the event with 6 out of 8 chars on this account so I doubt it's limited to 1 per account.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    bearyflair wrote: »
    I was able to do the event with 6 out of 8 chars on this account so I doubt it's limited to 1 per account.

Strange I could do it just with 1 char.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    did it on my veno and my sin, np... same account.....
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    if i remember correctly, it was stated that you CAN do it on multiple chars on the same account aslong as they are not in the same lv range.
    meaning:
    21-30
    31-40
    41-50
    51-60
    61-70
    71-80
    81-90
    91-100+

because i was able to do it on my 101 veno / 81 sin / 77 mystic / 48 archer / 31 wiz
    tho did run out of time on my wiz b:cry
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ok well... my sin's 82 lol

Edit wait..... my veno was 90, not 91 when i started the questions....... LOL actually dinged on the quiz

So i did it on two toons in the same bracket on the same account... hmmm

Also i think it said in the quiz dialog u have to be 20+...
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    Options
    then the lv brachets might have been 20-29/ 30-39 / 40-49 / 50-59 / 60-69 / 70-79 / 80-89 / 90-100+
    thatd explain it abit more, last list i just started with x1-x0 cause i began on 1 and later edited out the 1-20. would make more sense this way
  • bearyflair
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Hmm, the level brackets thing make sense. Did the event with a level 49 Psy before getting on my level 42 BM, and with a level 33 Barb before checking the level 30 Mystic.
  • BryFoo - Raging Tide
    BryFoo - Raging Tide Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    On a side note here......a little notice of the Event would have been nice. Like a measly 24hrs maybe?? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    it might be every Fri Sat and Sun now.... it was last weekend too apparently, god knows how long it's been going. I just heard last week they were up, after they went poof..... >.<

6-6:30 pm server time. there's npc's on the front edge of 1K, right across from the west banker in arch, right across from the seamstress in south arch, idk where else.

btw 90-100 or w/e..... u get all 15 questions right that's like 1.25 mil exp :O

the 80's bout a mil
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    There wasn't one last weekend. We have it this week after maintenance.

Anyhow, you can do the quiz once per level bracket. If your characters were within the same level bracket, one wont do them.
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    Options
    There wasn't one last weekend. We have it this week after maintenance.

Anyhow, you can do the quiz once per level bracket. If your characters were within the same level bracket, one wont do them.

there was one last week, it was unannounced. on saturday last week i only found out cause a faction member said so in faction chat like 15 min after it started. was frustrating cause had no time/notice to prepare my chars to be able to do it >< only got chance to do it on veno/sin/mystic
  • Moroboshi - Raging Tide
    Moroboshi - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    then the lv brachets might have been 20-29/ 30-39 / 40-49 / 50-59 / 60-69 / 70-79 / 80-89 / 90-100+
    thatd explain it abit more, last list i just started with x1-x0 cause i began on 1 and later edited out the 1-20. would make more sense this way

It is like this, if I remember right.
    Once I did the Event with my Level49 Cleric, got the Level Up to Level50 with the
    Last Answer and was able to participate again b:victory
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    there was one last week, it was unannounced. on saturday last week i only found out cause a faction member said so in faction chat like 15 min after it started. was frustrating cause had no time/notice to prepare my chars to be able to do it >< only got chance to do it on veno/sin/mystic

Yeah, I found out because I went to sell after a BH and saw the NPCs in south arch. Unfortunately that was at 6:28 lol so I zipped over and got to answer one question. b:chuckle Glad they at least announced this one; I'm wondering if last weekend they turned it on accidentally and it was always meant to be this weekend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842