Stop it.

Options
2»

Comments

• Fulcanelli - Raging Tide
    Fulcanelli - Raging Tide Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    what old days? you joined 5 months ago and managed to power to 100, gtfo only the 09 players are considered veterans

<~~ Hello World: dec 22 - 2009

o.o I'm a veteran b:cute

I miss the old days...

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    what old days? you joined 5 months ago and managed to power to 100, gtfo only the 09 players are considered veterans

btw the date under your name is the date when u first used forums under that character, not how long uve played.

that being said idk when i started to play, i wanna say november of 2008, unno how to check atm
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited October 2011
    Options
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/2011_anniversary
    You registered on: 2008-08-15 18:26:10

where's my cookies for being an old player?

btw, pwe is an awful host. they put the best gear possible in the cash shop, sure sign they're milking this game for everything it's worth before they shut it down. just like every other game they've ever hosted.
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Stop complaining that PWI sucks and has so many issues lately. If they arn't going to update and fix the things that need to be fixed, deal with it. If you say, or think, that PWI isn't fixing anything because all they're doing is milking us for what they can get, do the smart thing. STOP BUYING from them. Give them incentive to fix the bugs and SP and whatever else you think is wrong, and stop giving them the money they're getting from us. It's a lot of money that they get on a daily business from the players of PWI. Cut them off from it. Stop spending as much money on your chars and lvl up the hard way. Give them incentive to fix things. Why would your complaining be considered any incentive at all? Threatening you'll leave the game? So? People join everyday. Halt the cash flow, and they may actually try to do what they need to be doing.

Dude I need to get 500 mil. The only way I am gonna get that is by buying it soooo too bad!
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    prof wrote: »
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/2011_anniversary
    You registered on: 2008-08-15 18:26:10

where's my cookies for being an old player?

btw, pwe is an awful host. they put the best gear possible in the cash shop, sure sign they're milking this game for everything it's worth before they shut it down. just like every other game they've ever hosted.

curses, u beat me by 2 months, thx for the link tho.

You registered on: 2008-10-24 21:26:59
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    They will keep milking the cow until it dies. They don't really care the cow could live for a decade (longer?) otherwise.

In the end it doesn't really matter that another expansion is coming and we're getting new exciting features. We know the best items will still be cash-shop only and doing so the social side of the MMORPG is defeated for the most part.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.