Stop it.

_Mordred_ - Raging Tide
_Mordred_ - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
Stop complaining that PWI sucks and has so many issues lately. If they arn't going to update and fix the things that need to be fixed, deal with it. If you say, or think, that PWI isn't fixing anything because all they're doing is milking us for what they can get, do the smart thing. STOP BUYING from them. Give them incentive to fix the bugs and SP and whatever else you think is wrong, and stop giving them the money they're getting from us. It's a lot of money that they get on a daily business from the players of PWI. Cut them off from it. Stop spending as much money on your chars and lvl up the hard way. Give them incentive to fix things. Why would your complaining be considered any incentive at all? Threatening you'll leave the game? So? People join everyday. Halt the cash flow, and they may actually try to do what they need to be doing.
RAWR IMMA TIGER

Wait, what?b:shutup
Post edited by _Mordred_ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    PWI sucks because they suck at sucking to suck with the suckity sucking mcsuckberg!!

By the way, how come I got banned for calling them incompetent but people get away with threads like these? Seriously. What the hell?
  • janae1298
    janae1298 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Stop complaining that PWI sucks and has so many issues lately. If they arn't going to update and fix the things that need to be fixed, deal with it. If you say, or think, that PWI isn't fixing anything because all they're doing is milking us for what they can get, do the smart thing. STOP BUYING from them. Give them incentive to fix the bugs and SP and whatever else you think is wrong, and stop giving them the money they're getting from us. It's a lot of money that they get on a daily business from the players of PWI. Cut them off from it. Stop spending as much money on your chars and lvl up the hard way. Give them incentive to fix things. Why would your complaining be considered any incentive at all? Threatening you'll leave the game? So? People join everyday. Halt the cash flow, and they may actually try to do what they need to be doing.

I agree. Everyone says the game is dying and all this **** but honestly if it was we wouldn't see half the population we see today. People will always buy gold though there's no stopping that but oh well. b:thanks
  • janae1298
    janae1298 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    PWI sucks because they suck at sucking to suck with the suckity sucking mcsuckberg!!

By the way, how come I got banned for calling them incompetent but people get away with threads like these? Seriously. What the hell?

lol zan would post before me xd zan get on fb its des D;
  • Deteriorate - Harshlands
    Deteriorate - Harshlands Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited October 2011

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/mrmasta/lawl.png
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011

At least you used a relatively hurtful insult, all I said was moron b:chuckle
    edited October 2011
    At least you used a relatively hurtful insult, all I said was moron b:chuckle

b:surrender I was just stating my opinion
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    b:surrender I was just stating my opinion

I'd have to say it's valid. b:chuckle
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited October 2011

You actually got banned for still using Internet Explorer b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    You actually got banned for still using Internet Explorer b:scorn

Faster than everything else for me.
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    janae1298 wrote: »
    I agree. Everyone says the game is dying and all this **** but honestly if it was we wouldn't see half the population we see today. People will always buy gold though there's no stopping that but oh well. b:thanks

you are clueless, 2 years ago you could go anywhere on the map and see dozens of people killing mobs in every spot you could think of. Fly around the map now I dare you, go to the swamps, hidden orchid, tusk town, it's a ghost town compared to what the games' activity once was b4 pwi ****ed it up.

The only place you see people now is at nirvana, frost and arch in cat shops. I'd call that a dying game.

So yea, we are seeing LESS than half of what the population was back then, so by your own admission in a way (where I bolded your quote) the game is dying.

And someone made the comment about we see new players everyday. That's laughable, I made a few alts the other day and the starting towns were deserted. The only "new people" nowadays are the same players creating alts, there are next to 0 new players

new players =/= new characters
  • XDracona - Heavens Tear
    XDracona - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    you are clueless, 2 years ago you could go anywhere on the map and see dozens of people killing mobs in every spot you could think of. Fly around the map now I dare you, go to the swamps, hidden orchid, tusk town, it's a ghost town compared to what the games' activity once was b4 pwi ****ed it up.

The only place you see people now is at nirvana, frost and arch in cat shops. I'd call that a dying game.

So yea, we are seeing LESS than half of what the population was back then, so by your own admission in a way (where I bolded your quote) the game is dying.

And someone made the comment about we see new players everyday. That's laughable, I made a few alts the other day and the starting towns were deserted. The only "new people" nowadays are the same players creating alts, there are next to 0 new players

Agree with all that has been said here. Also, stopped spending money on the game 3 months ago. Only hanging around because I'm hoping that there's a chance they'll actually fix something. Though if they don't, I've got plenty to keep me entertained. I just hate that the company doesn't care and is killing my favorite game b:sad
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Wanted to add that the only people who are against people who complain about the state of the game, are people that are new and haven't seen the game when it was actually good.

You new people have no idea what the veterans have done in the game and the time they have invested, then pwi starts making horrible decisions causing all their friends to leave. Then you slowly start to watch the game go into a spiral downwards while feeling so helpless. It's like watching your pet dog you've considered a part of your life slowly die to a tumor over the course of a year or 2.

They have a right to be upset, this isn't what the veterans paid for or invested time for, we feel robbed of our time & money and we want the game back to what we used to love.

edit: and i don't really consider myself a veteran, i started playing a few months after the release (had no idea the game existed til a friend brought me over) there are people who have taken this game way more seriously then me and put more time into it. I can feel their pain, well I would feel their pain if they still played.
    edited October 2011
    Wanted to add that the only people who are against people who complain about the state of the game, are people that are new and haven't seen the game when it was actually good.

You new people have no idea what the veterans have done in the game and the time they have invested, then pwi starts making horrible decisions causing all their friends to leave. Then you slowly start to watch the game go into a spiral downwards while feeling so helpless. It's like watching your pet dog you've considered a part of your life slowly die to a tumor over the course of a year or 2.

They have a right to be upset, this isn't what the veterans paid for or invested time for, we feel robbed of our time & money and we want the game back to what we used to love.

Sun_Burn for president of the dissatisfied veterens society.

Perfect post :(
  • RosangeIa - Heavens Tear
    RosangeIa - Heavens Tear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited October 2011

This x10000000000. Could not have said it better myself. :( I miss the old days, truly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here since October 2008 ;)

Check out my Art Corner:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1212861
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Sun_Burn for president of the dissatisfied veterens society.

Perfect post :(

agreed
    I <3 A lot of people
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited October 2011

I agree 100%. PWI has gone from trying to be a game for all players to just wanting to suck the cash out of the players who just want to get to end game and sit bored or harass others in SP.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Your favorite bar just started watering down liquor and the beer is stale... the bathrooms don't work, so instead of going there and spending your money on drinks, just get drunk first then go there and hang out...

You do realize you sound like a freaking addict, don't you?

Subtext (for those idiots who can't read between the lines) : If you're not happy, why don't you just quit? Because you know PWI/PWE isn't going to do **** about anything. Almost a year later and EG don't have rank 9, half the promised features of the expansion were never finished... empty promise after empty promise... yeah, it's like battered wife syndrome. You're all so used to it so that when PWI does something marginally stupid, you defend them.

edit: and i don't really consider myself a veteran, i started playing a few months after the release (had no idea the game existed til a friend brought me over) there are people who have taken this game way more seriously then me and put more time into it. I can feel their pain, well I would feel their pain if they still played.

I approve and agree with this post ^^^

A lot of us older players have done things none of the newer people ever will. b:victory
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    mcfreakie wrote: »
    I agree 100%. PWI has gone from trying to be a game for all players to just wanting to suck the cash out of the players who just want to get to end game and sit bored or harass others in SP.

Well, the money sucking part pretty much started even before the game went out of beta.

A small summary of that link:

The most popular global PW version before PWI came out, PW-MY, was charging a little over 0.30 USD per gold. As we all know, PWE charges 1.00 USD per. PWE's excuse? Americans earn more than Malaysians on average, so we can ask for more.

Still, we put up with that (despite all the rage in that thread). PWE offered us stable servers with good translations (PW-MY was downright horrible at both) and all you could really pay for were charms, a mount and a small selection of fashion if you wanted to. 50 bucks could pretty much set you up for a lifetime, depending on what your intentions were, and that was it. You could play a wizard or a blademaster or whatever you wanted to, they all had an equal chance at pretty much everything.

And now? Well, we know what it's like all too well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Game sucks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • _Adrasteia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Adrasteia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Lets say that pwi somehow fix al the bugs and problem will that bring more ppl to the game or is it to late?
    {o,o} NERF RLY?
    |)__)
    -
  • Kyrian_Wolfe - Heavens Tear
    Kyrian_Wolfe - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Game sucks.

And yet, we're all still here.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Well, the money sucking part pretty much started even before the game went out of beta.

I remember that topic, I posted in it complaining about the price myself. Regardless, the game was still much better back then than it is now.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited October 2011

A small summary of that link:

The most popular global PW version before PWI came out, PW-MY, was charging a little over 0.30 USD per gold. As we all know, PWE charges 1.00 USD per. PWE's excuse? Americans earn more than Malaysians on average, so we can ask for more.

Still, we put up with that (despite all the rage in that thread). PWE offered us stable servers with good translations (PW-MY was downright horrible at both) and all you could really pay for were charms, a mount and a small selection of fashion if you wanted to. 50 bucks could pretty much set you up for a lifetime, depending on what your intentions were, and that was it. You could play a wizard or a blademaster or whatever you wanted to, they all had an equal chance at pretty much everything.

And now? Well, we know what it's like all too well.

And of course you see the thread you linked shows actual communication from an Admin to players... we would be lucky to get HALF that amount of info today IF we heard anything at all. Mind you we had to shove both feet up Frankie's bum in order to hear Its coming soon... Patch name "DUH WE DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT PLAYERS"
  • Cristalwhite - Harshlands
    Cristalwhite - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Lets say that pwi somehow fix al the bugs and problem will that bring more ppl to the game or is it to late?

NO.
    fixing bugs will never bring more people to the game.
    it will only prevent people leave the game for a better one.
    and thats the big issue.
    the shop system lead this game to a point, where everyone
    get what he need after a while so they probably dont spend more money,
    cause they already got what they need.
    therefor pwi has to get new players somehow constantly,
    who do not know the game and might spend some bucks.
    and after you realize that the facbook advertising makes more and more sense.

there are only 2 ways to keep a game alive with the old player:
    charge a monthly payment or keep constantly bringing new stuff for the old people which they might wanna buy.

and if you think all over this.
    your conclusion will be that the way how pwi get his money have to bring the game to a point where new players get the opportunity to get a very fast success in lvling so they come to the point where they might willing to pay for the only good gear in this game. rank 8 and 9.

this explains sfc, fc head sale, and everything else which cause the people to stop questing.
  • amingwati
    amingwati Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Although I'm just a newbie to PWI, but I can feel a painful grief within this post.. b:shedtear
    This kind of things make me carried away.. b:cry

This is absolutely what happened to every other MMORPG when they past their times of glory..
    Veteran players who choose to stay in the game will realize that the new ppl is not as fun as their old friend. They realize that the game today doesn't feel half as good as it was years ago, back when they were exploring new regions, grinding together with their friends which is already leave by now..
    Then the new guys finally found the way to abuse the game, they plevel and put tons of cash into game.. All you can do is just watch this helplessly, when they can achieve everything 10 times faster than you do back then.. after that ppl found a way to abuse several class to be beyond godlike, and the dev seems doesn't even care about that.. Everything seems wrong to you, at this rate you'll consider the game is broken and you'll miss the good old times even more..

If you already feel those way about that game, the best option is to leave.. Trust me, there's nothing can make you feel the joy like old times anymore..
    You miss the "yourself several years ago who can play the game happily with your friends".
    Sadly you'll never get it back, even if the dev rollback the patch, everyone back into the game and you start over a new character, the joy won't be the same.. You feel that experience already, and feeling it for the second time won't feel nearly as good..
    The dev can do several changes to make the game better than it is NOW, but they can't make it feels as good as it was..

p.s
    None of the "you" above intended personally to Sun_Burn ofc b:beg
  • Cortimis - Dreamweaver
    Cortimis - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Threatening you'll leave the game? So? People join everyday.
    Not nearly as many as before, go to any starting zone to see for yourself, and not nearly as many actually stay with the game as compared to before. Think of it like high school, the fresh class (noobs) is always bigger than the senior class (100+). It is called attrition, and it is getting worse. And there is no way it is going to change. Period. They make way too much money from a couple people to actually give a damn. The only way things will change is if people DO complain, and if the GMs/devs DO see the general discontent of the population. Squeaky wheel gets the grease.
    Cortimis - 101 Demon Barbarian. 100% legit, no goonzs/no APS

Cortimi - 9X Demon Seeker. Total garbage and I will kill you with it anyways.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    game's gonna die waaaaaaaa ooooooooooh buuuuuuuuuuuu QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

wait, I already knew that b:shocked

b:chuckle
    Hmm but ya in 2012, PWI will be officially out of the market, who bets on this?
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    game's gonna die waaaaaaaa ooooooooooh buuuuuuuuuuuu QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

wait, I already knew that b:shocked

b:chuckle
    Hmm but ya in 2012, PWI will be officially out of the market, who bets on this?

Their stock says they're gonna actually die as a company some time in 2012 or 2013. It's been ****ting all over itself since... Well... 2010. And it has been steadily and daily posting losses since.

if I had PWRD stock, I'd sell that **** in a heartbeat, losing proposition.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Their stock says they're gonna actually die as a company some time in 2012 or 2013. It's been ****ting all over itself since... Well... 2010. And it has been steadily and daily posting losses since.

if I had PWRD stock, I'd sell that **** in a heartbeat, losing proposition.

Note my sig. b:chuckle

Am I a prophet? b:shocked

I just saw, theyre in the same situation as when they first released anni packs, lmao.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • TheGuard - Lost City
    TheGuard - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    This x10000000000. Could not have said it better myself. :( I miss the old days, truly.

what old days? you joined 5 months ago and managed to power to 100, gtfo only the 09 players are considered veterans