ol empire - Heavens Tear - recruiting

Njdragon - Heavens Tear
Njdragon - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Guild Banter
Seeking a great bunch of helpful, friendly, fun people?? Well look no further than the ol empire!!

We are the ol empire, more of a FAMILY than a Faction if you were to see us. We specialize in helping people, no matter how big or small the obsticle. We do just about everything, you name it we do it.

We are made up of a lot of old school players, hence the name "ol empire". We don`t care if you are the most active person in the world, what gears you have, what level you are, as long as you treat us with respect.

Also, I am the leader of this wonderful FAMILY. I have never seen so many people say that they love a faction more than this bunch. I think it has a lot to do with the way we act with new members. WE TALK TO YOU!!! We DO NOT ignore you, you are welcome in with opens arms. Also, I understand I am the leader, NOT a dictator, everyone has and opinion and I ask members what they think on certain things.

Some factions (as we have all been in) invite you and never really talk to you, help you, or include you in really anything. And as I tell every new member in this faction: "It doesn`t matter if you are new or a veteran in this game, everyone starts somewhere. You got any questions, comments, concerns, need help, ASK US, we can`t read minds (alteast not yet)."

Drop us a line on here and let us know if you would like to join or have any questions. We look forward to having you in here.

WE SAY YES TO YOU!!
Rewind to 2008. Before aps, plvl, etc. Back when we all used to LAUGH at bm`s with fists because they couldn`t do any damage compared to pure axe bmb:laugh

Man them were the good days.
Post edited by Njdragon - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• snipersretreat
    snipersretreat Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I have been a member of Ol Empire for a while now.. and I would agree with everything that the leader of our merry band of followers has said.

I would like to stress a few points though. Even if you are from another faction, if you see one of us out on the field of battle grinding, and you have a question feel free to ask, if we don't have a answer we'll ask in our faction chat.. someone is liable to know.

Our Family of core players have many years of knowledge about this game and are always learning new things to bring to the table. We help you with whatever we can, all we ask is that in return you respect the players in the faction and help wherever you can.

We are a faction lead by the people for the people. We don't dictate, we do our best to have weekly faction meetings, in guild chat so everyone that is on can have a say in the direction of the guild and so we have a general idea of what people need coming up.

BH's, FB's etc. we drop everything we are doing ( especially if all we are doing is grinding ) to grab whatever toons we need to help you out. If we can't for some reason help you we talk to our friends in other factions to see if they can help. Usually WE HELP our FAMILY.

We are a older more mature group of players and we can sometimes be a bit crazy, but always everything is done in fun because if you come to a game, to do anything but have fun, it can't be fun can it?? . If you have any questions about the faction, feel free to comment below or find me on the game screen name Voldermorte...

Have fun and play nice!

Morte
  • b56
    b56 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I luv the family atmosphere of our lil but fast growing faction. b:pleased Need any help or info, look for me,,Wascaly.