1 year ago, another page of Enrage history

Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Etherblade (West)
Enrage was 1 land away from taking over the map. Actually if my memory serves me well, Enrage took over the map for a few hours or a day but then lost that one land once again. To Drakon.
Was October 2010. Another victorious weekend for Enrage after defending all lands.
Enrage has lost 2 valuable players that week due to leadership egos. Everyone knew more will follow. The way things were handled was obviously offending many of the members.
After Sunday's night TW was over, the leader, director and half of the officers had resigned and left. I dont know if any words were spoken, due to my time zone i wasnt able to be online.
Leadership was passed to one of the officers with the hope that this will bring the end to the only faction on HT that got so close to taking over the map.
Forums were full of hate. The leadership group that just bailed out was blamed for the loss of good players, was blamed for **** up things then running away of responsibility. In their kindness, Enrage has been given few days to move stuff to another forum and find a new vent. Later that day, due to the flaming topics full of hate, the last warning came: one more trash talking topic and the old forum and vent will be shut down.
The inevitable has happened and Monday 18th of October Enrage had forums cut off and vent. The biggest faction on HT was left without forum, vent and with a brand new leader. Ppl were confused, some were sad that they lost friends, some were happy that they got rid of the old leadership, some were worried about how things will go from now. The new leader stood up encouraging ppl to stay calm and dont take rushed decision.
Some left. Some stayed to see whats gonna happen. Some stayed because there was nowhere else to go. Some stayed to help out.
Ppl offered to help with whatever was needed to keep things going and the biggest faction on HT away from its end. Hard work was done to put in place the new forum, some ppl thought about saving old guides and important topics from the old forum. Someone stood up and offered to pay for a new vent without any benefits.
Thanks to all these ppl and to those that decided to stay through those hard days, 3 days later Enrage was ready for the weekend just like nothing has ever happened. All lands were defended and by the beginning of next month (5-7 nov. 2010) Enrage took over the map once again and this time held it forever (oh well until GMs decided its time to reset it :P)
<3 you all who made this possible and helped us through this year. Looking forward to see where next year will catch us.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
Post edited by Mayatheia - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    the day haylal was booted was much more significant in enrage history.

saTaN Enrage fIRsT frong yOU aLL God mUST aLL ..... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    the day haylal was booted was much more significant in enrage history.

saTaN Enrage fIRsT frong yOU aLL God mUST aLL ..... b:cute

Wow Pie,

You had to bring that up, now I had to go into Enrage forums and die in laughter because of the thread just on him.....
    And Mystic's post with all the screen shots of the aftermath from booting him.... OMG that was a fun night ^^
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    LOL, I remember that, I was offline when the incident happened, but wow, indeed it was entertaining.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i cant fap to this b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Tenasia - Heavens Tear
    Tenasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    As if that run was not painful enough, add in all the GC drama and him going loonie ...
    /facepalms

yes, those but refering more to what lead up to it all, ROFL not when you booted him :P

I'm pretty sure Haylal's legacy will be longer remembered than Enrage's TW dominance.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    1 year on, enrage are just another bunch of carebears =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    so if the original Enragers came back in full force...would they be happy wit the state of care bearness in Enrage?

b:shocked not to say everyone of you arent original blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah b:bye blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i'm sure even some of the current members arent exactly thrilled with the "carebearness" of current enrage (no comment), however things change. the game has changed in a variety of ways and so has much of the player base. things are what they are, but enrage is still in power *RAWR*
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I just laugh cause so many praise a faction from a PVE server. When do they man up and move to a PVP server to give a real test?
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    mcfreakie wrote: »
    I just laugh cause so many praise a faction from a PVE server. When do they man up and move to a PVP server to give a real test?

Im sure we would jump at the chance to TW against any other faction from any other server, would be an interesting new challenge for us b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    i think truthfully the PWIC prooved to the WORLD yo that pwi servers are just carebers and couldnt wipe our own behinds if given instructions....

tho a lot of that thing i think was skewed against PWI servers, still fact remains PvP or PvE servers...everyone got served

+1 still for a cross-server PvP arena..

aww fml they cant even get the regular arenas up and running...perhaps we can jam over 9000 ppl into a SP some place and can all sit around, have tea and touch eachothers tallywhackers b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited October 2011

I laugh when a non-factor runs his mouth on a different server's sub-forum.

Last time I checked TW is PVP and there is no need to even go out of sz and grind so im guessing PVP is so dead on the pvp servers you have nothing better to do than failtroll another server, or you just suck so bad at killing anything you needed to buttrage at all the awesome people, which is why you are here.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2011

when will pwi allow us to change servers with our current characters? never? ok then... ****
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2011

"Move" how? Are you seriously stupid enough to ask a whole faction of people to up and start from scratch on a different server?

Why don't the PvP badasses who have their noses in the air come reroll on our server and prove they're better? We're obviously such pushovers, they probably only need like a month to come up with the levels and gear to completely roll us right? Let's see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I don't understand why being on a PvP server makes you a "badass". Its pretty dumb if you take pride in something so insignificant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    they probably only need like a month to come up with the levels and gear to completely roll us right? Let's see it.

thats just what we need, more g00nn00bs b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Just remember,it is better to be silent and thought a fool then to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.Unfortunately for this idiot,he didn't get the memo.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Enrage was 1 land away from taking over the map. Actually if my memory serves me well, Enrage took over the map for a few hours or a day but then lost that one land once again. To Drakon.
    Was October 2010. Another victorious weekend for Enrage after defending all lands.
    Enrage has lost 2 valuable players that week due to leadership egos. Everyone knew more will follow. The way things were handled was obviously offending many of the members.
    After Sunday's night TW was over, the leader, director and half of the officers had resigned and left. I dont know if any words were spoken, due to my time zone i wasnt able to be online.
    Leadership was passed to one of the officers with the hope that this will bring the end to the only faction on HT that got so close to taking over the map.
    Forums were full of hate. The leadership group that just bailed out was blamed for the loss of good players, was blamed for **** up things then running away of responsibility. In their kindness, Enrage has been given few days to move stuff to another forum and find a new vent. Later that day, due to the flaming topics full of hate, the last warning came: one more trash talking topic and the old forum and vent will be shut down.
    The inevitable has happened and Monday 18th of October Enrage had forums cut off and vent. The biggest faction on HT was left without forum, vent and with a brand new leader. Ppl were confused, some were sad that they lost friends, some were happy that they got rid of the old leadership, some were worried about how things will go from now. The new leader stood up encouraging ppl to stay calm and dont take rushed decision.
    Some left. Some stayed to see whats gonna happen. Some stayed because there was nowhere else to go. Some stayed to help out.
    Ppl offered to help with whatever was needed to keep things going and the biggest faction on HT away from its end. Hard work was done to put in place the new forum, some ppl thought about saving old guides and important topics from the old forum. Someone stood up and offered to pay for a new vent without any benefits.
    Thanks to all these ppl and to those that decided to stay through those hard days, 3 days later Enrage was ready for the weekend just like nothing has ever happened. All lands were defended and by the beginning of next month (5-7 nov. 2010) Enrage took over the map once again and this time held it forever (oh well until GMs decided its time to reset it :P)
    <3 you all who made this possible and helped us through this year. Looking forward to see where next year will catch us.

Somehow it seems to me that you "forgot" to mention a lot's of things associated with false TW bids, to say big "THANK YOU" to all alt factions that helped with this and many more...
    So much about "honorable map take over".
    b:laugh

But yeah I'm sure that it was a hard work to manipulate with all that too...

Tell us the whole story, not just half of it.

Btw "Gratz" on virtual history !!!

Why don't you man up, log on your main and share your **** with people on your PvP server ?
    edited October 2011
    How about showing some proof of fake bids val.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited October 2011
    How about showing some proof of fake bids val.

Several of your members got banned for fake bidding before map reset, so there must have been a reason for that...or they got banned just for fun LOL ???

If Enrage = Honorable, then I must LOL.

But if you guys are ashamed of that part of your "Virtual history" keep up with denial, but in Andro's post I saw no words of "Thank you" to all those tool factions that you guys had under your control and that is not fair to all those "hardworking" people.

See ya
    b:bye
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Several of your members got banned for fake bidding before map reset, so there must have been a reason for that...or they got banned just for fun LOL ???

If Enrage = Honorable, then I must LOL.

But if you guys are ashamed of that part of your "Virtual history" keep up with denial, but in Andro's post I saw no words of "Thank you" to all those tool factions that you guys had under your control and that is not fair to all those "hardworking" people.

See ya

I dont see anywhere im my post the word "honorable" . why you sound so much like Mono?
    Anyway, speaking of honor, honestly Enrage has much more than GD has ever had. We make no allies and everyone on the srv knows that. Unlike GD that back stabs their allies.
    I dont remember enrage members getting banned before map reset. I remember the EvilTree/enrage bid thingy but that was way after the map reset. Get your freaking facts right before throwing sht around.
    Tools factions? oh rly?? who? enrage was having wars almost every moment of the weeekend, except maybe sunday morning time slot. Timing ganks was not that easy. But how could you know? you were barely a baby BM messing around with the FF claws and counting how much more -int you need to be cool and have 5 aps. Oh and QQing in TE gc that none would take a 2.86 sparked bm to nirvana. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    wb yugoslav b:cute have u released this poor little girl yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    shouldn't be long before this thread is closed either b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    probably before i get home from work, like last week b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Somehow it seems to me that you "forgot" to mention a lot's of things associated with false TW bids, to say big "THANK YOU" to all alt factions that helped with this and many more...
    So much about "honorable map take over".

But yeah I'm sure that it was a hard work to manipulate with all that too...

Tell us the whole story, not just half of it.

Btw "Gratz" on virtual history !!!

Why don't you man up, log on your main and share your **** with people on your PvP server ?

If there were any fake TW bids, well the ex-leadership of Enrage that was "responsible" for Enrage is now in GoldDigrz so you have only your own faction to look at.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    Maya is right.The only thing you could possibly use as ammo for your fake bid bs is the eviltree sht that happened. And that was all ET.Like I said b4,show some proof tool.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited October 2011
    I dont see anywhere im my post the word "honorable" . why you sound so much like Mono?
    Anyway, speaking of honor, honestly Enrage has much more than GD has ever had. We make no allies and everyone on the srv knows that. Unlike GD that back stabs their allies.
    I dont remember enrage members getting banned before map reset. I remember the EvilTree/enrage bid thingy but that was way after the map reset. Get your freaking facts right before throwing sht around.
    Tools factions? oh rly?? who? enrage was having wars almost every moment of the weeekend, except maybe sunday morning time slot. How many of those TW's were no show ??? b:laughTiming ganks was not that easy. But how could you know? you were barely a baby BM messing around with the FF claws and counting how much more -int you need to be cool and have 5 aps. Oh and QQing in TE gc that none would take a 2.86 sparked bm to nirvana.

Or lets say in Invidia when Enrage bid on Timberfield and Curse did not allow anyone in faction to show up cause it was a time for Enrage to takeover that place in map and order came, Adiuvo, TE etc, etc... you know them all, but you act dumb.

GD back stabs allies ??? Check your TW bid this week all what you are doing on a map is a large store and nothing else... This leadership, past leadership no difference !!!

P.S. few false claims from you...

1. untill I joined GoldDigrz, I had my own core group with who I did 95% of my nirvanas
    2. I never had or used FF fists (it's fists not claws btw)
    3. yes my aps are farmed not CS'd and I see nothing wrong with that, and in that short time while I was member of TE (left when I saw how much TE was polluted with Enrage alts)because of how fail the leadership of TE was, I never even bothered to talk much in that gc.

So much about me QQ in TE's gc LOL.
    wb yugoslav b:cute have u released this poor little girl yet?

Ok, 1st of all "yugoslav(ian)" = worst national based insult for any Croatian, that is against ToS but since Mod's allow you to use that term for week's now, just keep up and use it...but next time don't QQ and falsely accuse me that I'm insulting your nation. You are the one that discriminates and insults here...not me.

2nd... "released this poor girl" ??? Explain ???

Are you spreading false defamation on account of my family ??? That is also against ToS but since Mod's allow you to do that kind of thing for week's now, keep up with it.

I smell double standards again on this forums.

I dont even want to translate what "Sheswes" means in one of Croatian dialects.

Maya is right.The only thing you could possibly use as ammo for your fake bid bs is the eviltree sht that happened. And that was all ET.Like I said b4,show some proof tool.

Use as ammo ??? b:laugh

Ducky I don't have to prove anything to you, 90% of this server know's how did Enrage won the map, all of you can clown all you want now but the truth about Enrage is well known.

Perhaps this is no longer popular thing to mention inside of your lines after one year, but since you have been doing all sorts of abominations to the other players for years, cheating at all possible and impossible ways... don't QQ that much when I remind you what kind of hypocritical vermin you guys are !!!

Now go obey something and don't live in dreams !!!
This discussion has been closed.