Secret Passage is NOT fixed

Ellisandro - Archosaur
Ellisandro - Archosaur Posts: 136 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
please change the name of your sticky thread: Sticky: [Breaking News] Secret Passage Being Reverted to something that lets people know right away without fishing through a 1000 posts that it HASN"T been fixed b:angry

also, this shouldn't be taking months. why is it?? why pander to a few bullies when the rest of the community is boycotting and or leaving the game over it??

google is your friend. here's the link if you don't have it: www.google.com

do some searches. no one stays fooled by your mis-named 'we fixed it now' thread.

i suggest you make THIS thread the sticky one... at least it's truthful

b:angryb:angryb:angry
Post edited by Ellisandro - Archosaur on

Comments

• Aquyla - Heavens Tear
    Aquyla - Heavens Tear Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    not being sarcastic m8 but really what can we do since no one is listening? Burn down PW hq with torches? sadly but i think they won't fix it. they still earn money from this game and SP will stay as it is unfortunately b:cry
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Waiting for the SP fix is nothing. I'm already sitting on my r9 mats for over 6 months for mystic. Surprised i haven't quit yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    did you guys really believed it' ll be fixed?
  • Aquyla - Heavens Tear
    Aquyla - Heavens Tear Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Waiting for the SP fix is nothing. I'm already sitting on my r9 mats for over 6 months for mystic. Surprised i haven't quit yet.

poor bank space b:laugh
  • Ojji - Archosaur
    Ojji - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    With all the **** that has happen in this game all the complaints about bugs, things not being fixed.. it seem clear devs dont have much of a long term goal concerning perfect world, all they are doing now is milking it for w/e the players are worth until the inevitable comes along. I'll be dammed if i spend anything with this company. Still enjoying some aspects of the game though.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    please change the name of your sticky thread: Sticky: [Breaking News] Secret Passage Being Reverted to something that lets people know right away without fishing through a 1000 posts that it HASN"T been fixed b:angry

also, this shouldn't be taking months. why is it?? why pander to a few bullies when the rest of the community is boycotting and or leaving the game over it??

do some searches. no one stays fooled by your mis-named 'we fixed it now' thread.

How many times a week do you go into SP? There are bigger problem with the game you could be complaining about with this thread.
  • Veri - Lothranis
    Veri - Lothranis Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2011

But it doesnt actually say that it has been reverted yet.... It only states its Being reverted so no lies there unlike your post that has atleast two lies in it ... "Truthful" my ***. b:angry
  • Ellisandro - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    But it doesnt actually say that it has been reverted yet.... It only states its Being reverted so no lies there unlike your post that has atleast two lies in it ... "Truthful" my ***. b:angry

what lies?? lowbie cities and areas are deserted.. well. except for secret passage. you should clarify when calling someone a liar. i know they won't fix it. but i want them to rename the thread so people know they won't.

you better go do some more jail fc, veri. so you're a better bully to kill noobs just trying to quest. oh wait, you may be a high level on that server b:laugh
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    How many times a week do you go into SP? There are bigger problem with the game you could be complaining about with this thread.

If someone brings up the cleric magic shell glitch, i'm gonna scream. that is about the dumbest thing to whine over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Ellisandro - Archosaur
    edited October 2011

well. it used to be several times a day, but most new players in my guild have stopped playing now at level 30-ish.. hmm. coincidence??

and no more recruiting until it's fixed.. there was one eg in etherblade.. two new elves in plume. and no one in or near bamboo and dreaming village.. where would i recruit even if i was?? less than a year ago you almost had to squad to have enough mobs to kill..
    edited October 2011
    well. it used to be several times a day, but most new players in my guild have stopped playing now at level 30-ish.. hmm. coincidence??

and no more recruiting until it's fixed.. there was one eg in etherblade.. two new elves in plume. and no one in or near bamboo and dreaming village.. where would i recruit even if i was?? less than a year ago you almost had to squad to have enough mobs to kill..

Well obviously it's cus you're on Arch server. b:sweat

But yeah, on a couple servers I've not seen many lowbies... but they are prolly in FC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    If someone brings up the cleric magic shell glitch, i'm gonna scream. that is about the dumbest thing to whine over.
    ....you brought it up >.>

what lies?? lowbie cities and areas are deserted.. well. except for secret passage. you should clarify when calling someone a liar. i know they won't fix it. but i want them to rename the thread so people know they won't.

you better go do some more jail fc, veri. so you're a better bully to kill noobs just trying to quest. oh wait, you may be a high level on that server b:laugh

Anyway, the stickied topic says its "being reverted" as in its a current work-in-progress. Which is true. Regardless how long its taking, that is a true statement.
    It does not say it "has been" reverted in the past-tense, like you claim it does.
    And yeah, lowbie areas are empty, except Secret Passage...why is this? This place was empty the last few times I was in there before the change. Barely anyone for bh and noone doing quests. Seems like people are flocking there on low level characters ever since this was enabled :P

Do you know what JFC is? I don't think you can accuse a level 70ish of abusing it.....
  • Ellisandro - Archosaur
    edited October 2011

Anyway, the stickied topic says its "being reverted" as in its a current work-in-progress. Which is true. Regardless how long its taking, that is a true statement.
    It does not say it "has been" reverted in the past-tense, like you claim it does.
    And yeah, lowbie areas are empty, except Secret Passage...why is this? This place was empty the last few times I was in there before the change. Barely anyone for bh and noone doing quests. Seems like people are flocking there on low level characters ever since this was enabled :P

Do you know what JFC is? I don't think you can accuse a level 70ish of abusing it.....

lolz.. abusing it? just kick back and pay someone else to do it. then get busy harassing lowbies on pve servers cause you've never learned how to actually play the game.
    edited October 2011

Touche, but i'd rather it be me than someone who thinks it's a legit concern
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    not being sarcastic m8 but really what can we do since no one is listening? Burn down PW hq with torches? sadly but i think they won't fix it. they still earn money from this game and SP will stay as it is unfortunately b:cry

Not earning my money via zen, boutique items OR boutique items from others who buy zen. In fact... I make sure to tell people when they ask for help with 29 or SP why I wont help. I also inform them when they spend money they are adding to the problem. The money stops till they stop encouraging harassment via SP.
  • XDracona - Heavens Tear
    XDracona - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    mcfreakie wrote: »
    Not earning my money via zen, boutique items OR boutique items from others who buy zen. In fact... I make sure to tell people when they ask for help with 29 or SP why I wont help. I also inform them when they spend money they are adding to the problem. The money stops till they stop encouraging harassment via SP.

On my second month of not spending any money on the game. Used said money to buy Dark Souls :P
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    On my second month of not spending any money on the game. Used said money to buy Dark Souls :P

Hey Drac... you notice the MODs and CM are no longer viewing the SP threads... players mention lists of competing games along with name n shame players and yet threads continue and nothing gets omitted? Hope the reviewers dont notice... lol Hope the stockholders dont notice. HAHAHA
    edited October 2011
    I noticed. I guess they don't care if people move on. I will keep the game installed but I will play very little. No point in putting time into the game if I can't get anything done with my lower level characters. And no money eitherb:bye not until they fix this SOON b:laugh
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    secret passage is.... not... not fix..ed b:sad I cant... I cant take it anymore! b:cry I cant finish my quests, I want to play a game but griefers dont allow me, Im so sad, nobody loves me, I'll delete my character, delete my account, delete my facebook, delete my girlfriend and I dont want to play anymore meehehee b:cry I quit game, I dont want to live anymore, leave me alone you **** b:cry

btw, you wont see me in the forums anymore!!
  • Spherical - Lost City
    Spherical - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2011

^^ This.

SP is nothing, as many people as there are buying FC, I am surprised at the constant uproar. I will tell you as the mods will tell you.

There are already threads about this, please keep to those threads.
    Sins are Scissors, Psychics are Rocks, and Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.

Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock ...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE.
  • GoodStart - Dreamweaver
    GoodStart - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Ignore the problem until a bigger one comes around.

There. Problem solved.

You fools still haven't figured out how things get "fixed" around here.
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i did quests 2 times. still wonder why that much QQ... even doing all quests in SP it wont make u visit half the instance... few mobs to kill, chests to dig, shade eido, dismal shade, and later silver frost. not like u have to go in SP daily for months. yay noobs will kill u to feel good, but there are way more important probs in game.
    not like game was like before, if u do a single bh29 u will get more xp than all those quests together (if ur lvl 40+).
    im surprised the ones QQing arent the lvl 30-40 and lvl 75 doing OHT culti
    edited October 2011
    i did quests 2 times. still wonder why that much QQ... even doing all quests in SP it wont make u visit half the instance... few mobs to kill, chests to dig, shade eido, dismal shade, and later silver frost. not like u have to go in SP daily for months. yay noobs will kill u to feel good, but there are way more important probs in game.
    not like game was like before, if u do a single bh29 u will get more xp than all those quests together (if ur lvl 40+).
    im surprised the ones QQing arent the lvl 30-40 and lvl 75 doing OHT culti

My BM just turned 71 not long ago and needs Silverfrost. And I have 5 characters that are lvl 40 and below. All of them have quests in SP. b:shutup
  • Jalohaukka - Lost City
    Jalohaukka - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    My BM just turned 71 not long ago and needs Silverfrost. And I have 5 characters that are lvl 40 and below. All of them have quests in SP. b:shutup

i walk into sp with a quest, notify people in that i'm questing. get two pk'ers offer to help. they kill the mini boss i needed for me, wish me luck and head back to the main room to continue fighting.

guess this just shows most of you carebears deep down are *** holes
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    This is ridiculous. The game is without real maintenance forMOTHS!!!!b:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i walk into sp with a quest, notify people in that i'm questing. get two pk'ers offer to help. they kill the mini boss i needed for me, wish me luck and head back to the main room to continue fighting.

guess this just shows most of you carebears deep down are *** holes

what this guy said... on DW there are a few nabs that will kill low lvls cause they have only that to do. for my part i kill the ppl who kill low lvls, and help if i can.
    sp being pvp doesnt mean u cant ask nicely for help, like ppl did in the past
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i did silverfrost on bm just fine
    entering SP, getting randomly buffed, going ahead for my boss
    people showed up and randomly squadded and i helped them on dismal shade as well :o

dunno where exactly is the problem now? xd
    i like potato
  • Tallain_ - Heavens Tear
    Tallain_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    what this guy said... on DW there are a few nabs that will kill low lvls cause they have only that to do. for my part i kill the ppl who kill low lvls, and help if i can.
    sp being pvp doesnt mean u cant ask nicely for help, like ppl did in the past

u ask nicely for help on here from what I'VE seen and read... u still get one shot over.. and over and over and over and over and over and over..... get the point yet?

yep, most the people in there on HT anyway ARE a**holes
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    The main problem with SP is on the PvE servers. All the little people too afriad to PK for real go into SP cause there is no penality for when they die over and over and since they get killed by the decent players they have to make themselves feel good by killing anyone else they can. On PvP servers it's not an issue because a**holes get owned outside of SP if they do **** like they do on PvE servers.

I like to kill PKers as they try to enter SP b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.