FF level cap

Njdragon - Heavens Tear
Njdragon - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
Ok I will probably get a TON of people yelling at me about this one. But I think they should make FF for lvl 85+ kinda like Nirvana where you have to be 100+ to get in there.

This kinda goes along with my other post about plvling, but I can`t run 2 polls on 1 thread.

This would certainly fix the plvl infection.

So, how do you feel??

*Awaits a bombing*b:bye
Rewind to 2008. Before aps, plvl, etc. Back when we all used to LAUGH at bm`s with fists because they couldn`t do any damage compared to pure axe bmb:laugh

Man them were the good days.
Post edited by Njdragon - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Eraldus - Sanctuary
    Eraldus - Sanctuary Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    That would partially solve the problem + there are quests in there when you are lvl 75 or so.

I'd say a lvl req of 80/85 on hypers, that way people will actually play the game.
    Retired...

Reasons? Packs, rank gear, picky greedy players, the list goes on b:bye
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Requirement of lvl ~75 for ALL powerlevelling (hypers, Frost, etc) would be better.. Maybe not Eso's though.

Also the only reason the OP is going to get yelled at is because he put those statements in about getting flamed to stop people potentially yelling at him.

But PWE won't do it, because getting people faster to endgame is what they want in the first place, because 1; it looks good when there's "Not much grinding as you can get to max level in a short time" and 2; endgame content is basically CSorGTFOormerchcraploads and they want people to buy R9/Drag orbs etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Yeah, cuz PWI totally want people to stop p.levelling alts to buy more r9.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Njdragon - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    True with the quests, so they could change the time u get the quests, maybe a system message saying something like:

"Holeen has been awaiting your arrival, you are one of few chosen warriors who can defeat him. Note: bring some help."

Then obviously 90% of people know there are quests in there...
    Rewind to 2008. Before aps, plvl, etc. Back when we all used to LAUGH at bm`s with fists because they couldn`t do any damage compared to pure axe bmb:laugh

• KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary
    KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    • Revert FCC back into a gear farming instance
    • Remove Hypers altogether
    • Remove Oracles
    • Remove BH
    • Revert Cube Reward back down to 450k xp
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Lvl cap for FCC means less power-leveled noobs, hence, less sales on r8,9, as well as less people charging to gear up at endgame, they won`t do it b:chuckle
  • Njdragon - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    • Revert FCC back into a gear farming instance
    • Remove Hypers altogether
    • Remove Oracles
    • Remove BH
    • Revert Cube Reward back down to 450k xp

I would love to see FF as a farming instance, I never got to experience that.

I have to say though, I wouldn`t choose to remove BH, I like that you can get a squad together to go through a dungeon and kill the bosses, instances are by far my favorite aspect of this game.

• Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    This would certainly fix the plvl infection.

Unless they remove Oracles and put a level requirement on hypers, no, it would not fix anything. People who want to powerlevel will do so by any available means, at least with FC it keeps them in their own separate instances where they aren't bothering anyone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    wonder if the devs are for real such huge id iots, not to come to this idea themselves
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I voted no because it no longer matters. People have been doing this since they changed Frost, changing it now.... is pointless.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Veri - Lothranis
    Veri - Lothranis Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Voted no ! Stop fixing stuff i havent abused yet !
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Asian grinders are boring and have a bad name in western world for a reason. Im playing pwi since server start - and i know that killing millions of mobs feels like being a stupid robot. I only kept playing cz of expectation of endgame. Mobs in MMOs rnt intelligent and rnt interesting, they r just lame. PWI has (for a MMO) a great landscape and a great character customization, but devs of this game have no talent to create a spirit (even pw trailers r lame). And who ever did read any quest? Even the fonts r to small to motivate ppl to read them. Another point is that there is also no situationally sound/music in game.

Grinding is extremly boring. But ppl who wants to grind can still do it. So why forcing other ppl to be bot-like? Mobs would have to drop 5-10x more items/coins and give 50-100x more exp/spirit to motivate normal ppl doing quests and grind (or quests have to give 50-100x exp/coins + very good rewards). Asian grinders r outdated.
  • Inflictia - Raging Tide
    Inflictia - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Agree on 75+ for Hypers, enter FC, and if you happen to get a lower lvl in it, you will automatically teleported out and it will reset.

JFC is probably gonna be solvable by just making the Boss NOT EVER leave the little room/hallway she spawns in too btw?